Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rochdale Hotels 18:41 - Aug 10 with 2320 viewsfunkkk

Long since moved out of Rochdale but I’m attending a wedding at the Riverside in a couple of months. Are there any nice hotels around? I’m struggling to find anything online.
Rochdale Hotels on 18:46 - Aug 10 with 2295 viewsfinberty

Norton Grange

https://all.accor.com/hotel/6631/index.en.shtml?utm_campaign=seo+maps&utm_me
Rochdale Hotels on 18:46 - Aug 10 with 2284 viewsD_Alien

The only one that's going to be available within walking distance is the Broadfield, next to the park

There's a new hotel being built near John St but no idea when it'll be completed

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Rochdale Hotels on 18:48 - Aug 10 with 2273 viewsEllDale

Royal Toby at Castleton seems popular if you don’t mind a taxi ride.
Think the Dale players who move to the COA stay there whilst sorting out permanent accommodation.
Also believe a new Travelodge has opened at Sandbrook Park.
In the centre itself is the Flying Horse.
Rochdale Hotels on 19:00 - Aug 10 with 2212 viewsblackdogblue

Rochdale Hotels on 18:48 - Aug 10 by EllDale

Royal Toby at Castleton seems popular if you don’t mind a taxi ride.
Think the Dale players who move to the COA stay there whilst sorting out permanent accommodation.
Also believe a new Travelodge has opened at Sandbrook Park.
In the centre itself is the Flying Horse.

Sandbrook park is a good shout, straight off the motorway 👍

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Rochdale Hotels on 19:05 - Aug 10 with 2188 viewsfunkkk

Thanks all I’ll have a look. I did look at the Flyer out of sheer convenience but couldn’t find any pictures. I don’t mind taxi’ing within the Borough.
Rochdale Hotels on 08:51 - Aug 11 with 1812 viewsDalenet

I would say that the Norton Grange is the best hotel in Rochdale. I stay there a lot. The pool and gym is good and the rooms now have air con. But they are always full at weekends due to weddings and so the prices can be high

My alternative is the Premier Inn at Milnrow. Always good value and you can get the tram into town.

As others have said, there is a brand new Travelodge at Sandbrook Park - cheap as chips.
Rochdale Hotels on 10:08 - Aug 11 with 1722 viewsR17ALE

If you want something different and rural, you could do a lot worse than Fernhill B & B at the top of Rooley Moor.

https://www.fernhillbreaks.co.uk/

You might need a tenner for a taxi though.

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Rochdale Hotels on 12:42 - Aug 11 with 1578 viewsupthedale

Moss Lodge is nice too
Login to get fewer ads

Rochdale Hotels on 13:33 - Aug 11 with 1517 viewsNigeriamark

Rochdale Hotels on 08:51 - Aug 11 by Dalenet

I would say that the Norton Grange is the best hotel in Rochdale. I stay there a lot. The pool and gym is good and the rooms now have air con. But they are always full at weekends due to weddings and so the prices can be high

My alternative is the Premier Inn at Milnrow. Always good value and you can get the tram into town.

As others have said, there is a brand new Travelodge at Sandbrook Park - cheap as chips.

I've stayed at the one in Milnrow & it was very good. If you are there for a few nights & wan't a meal out, the Waggon inn ( Back Waggon) is one of the best restaurants around & is walking distance. Good beer too
Rochdale Hotels on 15:34 - Aug 11 with 1417 viewsEllDale

Bloody hell, is the Back Waggon a restaurant now.
I used to drink in there 30 years ago when it was just a pub and John Hartley was landlord.
I think it was the only Burtonwood pub in the area and was an awesome pint!
Rochdale Hotels on 15:44 - Aug 11 with 1396 viewsBigKindo

Rochdale Hotels on 18:46 - Aug 10 by D_Alien

The only one that's going to be available within walking distance is the Broadfield, next to the park

There's a new hotel being built near John St but no idea when it'll be completed

New 146 bedroom Hampton by Hilton and Town Centre apartments. Wish they had completed the development - sick of hearing the piledriver banging on all day. Does anybody think Paris Hilton will visit Dale and open them?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024