Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Crawley Town F.C. 17:15 - May 20 with 1275 viewsJules4367

Have to say I was very impressed at Crawley's style of play and passing ability.

I'm sure some will come back and say that this is solely because they are in lower league and it is easier and more open but, nonetheless, I wouldn't mind seeing that sort of play week in week out and promotion too!

Any thoughts as to our poaching any of them because they seemed to be making an effort as opposed to 'others' we have secured from League 1 (now gone from our books- phew!)
[Post edited 20 May 17:15]
Crawley Town F.C. on 09:25 - May 21 with 984 viewsRanger_1969

I was impressed with them too. The striker Orsi looks a player, nicely taken goal in the final. The keeper was a presence also! Watching them play, I was amazed they only just scraped into the play-offs.
Crawley Town F.C. on 09:41 - May 21 with 961 viewsterryb

I think that there goalkeeper might be on a few clubs' list.

His control of the penalty area & leaving his line to catch crosses was quite impressive.
Crawley Town F.C. on 10:20 - May 21 with 864 viewsNorthernr

Gutted watching Orsi, who bloody Grimsby released last season. Always thought he had something about him there, but not 25 goals worth of something.

Their keeper is a better footballer than most of our outfielders
Crawley Town F.C. on 10:22 - May 21 with 854 viewsbosh67

Crawley Town F.C. on 09:25 - May 21 by Ranger_1969

I was impressed with them too. The striker Orsi looks a player, nicely taken goal in the final. The keeper was a presence also! Watching them play, I was amazed they only just scraped into the play-offs.

Orsi is a player. Have seen him a few times. He takes up great positions, puts himself about and is very calm in front of goal. Just turned 28 so it's kind of now or never for him at a higher level but I suspect he will stay put.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Crawley Town F.C. on 13:16 - May 21 with 705 viewsfrancisbowles

I liked little Kelly in midfield. Reminded me of Bannon. Don't know anything about him though..
Crawley Town F.C. on 13:52 - May 21 with 643 viewsaston_hoop

Klaidi Lolos is the one I think will step up, only 23 and handled the step up from non-league really well. If he gets going at League One level, it won't be long before a Championship club takes a chance.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Crawley Town F.C. on 14:37 - May 21 with 570 viewsTheChef

Crawley Town F.C. on 13:52 - May 21 by aston_hoop

Klaidi Lolos is the one I think will step up, only 23 and handled the step up from non-league really well. If he gets going at League One level, it won't be long before a Championship club takes a chance.

Crazy name, crazy guy.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Crawley Town F.C. on 17:15 - May 21 with 421 viewsHoopstar

I was at Wembley as Crawley are my local league team, get to 2 or 3 games a season generally. Very glad we're not in the same division as them (from a pride rather than loyalty perspective.)

It's been a hell of a job by Scott Lindsay - they were borderline unwatchable last season when they nearly went down, but a brilliantly entertaining side to watch this season.

Liam Kelly has been brilliant - one of the best passers I've seen in league two. Was in the Reading team in Champ for 2-3 seasons - surprised he dropped to L2 to be honest.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024