Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Suggestions for increasing the clubs income? 17:44 - Sep 9 with 8191 viewsLeeBrookfield

With the pandemic and future uncertainty about another lockdown.
Thought it might be an idea to think about how from a fans perspective, we can help the clubs turnover.
Forget euro millions lottery suggestions, real suggestions that might work.

Any suggestions ?
Suggestions for increasing the clubs income? on 09:11 - Sep 11 with 1118 views442Dale

Gigs at the ground? If Elton John has played at Chesterfield, we must be able to get Eric Clapton to Spotland.

If he has recovered of course.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Suggestions for increasing the clubs income? on 09:42 - Sep 11 with 1050 viewsdingdangblue

Suggestions for increasing the clubs income? on 09:11 - Sep 11 by 442Dale

Gigs at the ground? If Elton John has played at Chesterfield, we must be able to get Eric Clapton to Spotland.

R' Lisa ?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Suggestions for increasing the clubs income? on 11:44 - Sep 11 with 933 viewsLeeBrookfield

Suggestions for increasing the clubs income? on 09:42 - Sep 11 by dingdangblue

R' Lisa ?

A 'Homecoming' gig for Lisa Stansfield in the summer would not be a bad idea, surely would sell a lot of tickets?
Suggestions for increasing the clubs income? on 11:53 - Sep 11 with 914 viewsTVOS1907

Suggestions for increasing the clubs income? on 11:44 - Sep 11 by LeeBrookfield

A 'Homecoming' gig for Lisa Stansfield in the summer would not be a bad idea, surely would sell a lot of tickets?

Unfortunately, summers are earmarked for pitch renovation/replacement work and egg-chasing.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Suggestions for increasing the clubs income? on 11:55 - Sep 11 with 912 viewsTVOS1907

Suggestions for increasing the clubs income? on 09:11 - Sep 11 by 442Dale

Only if he opens with "I Shot the Cansdell-Sherriff"

Chaff would want him to do that Derek & The Dominoes ditty.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024