Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wales 20:49 - Jan 4 with 2000 viewsswan65split

Changes

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/64168721
Wales on 21:41 - Jan 4 with 1934 viewsKilkennyjack

Page will need to replace him with Merlin the Magician…..

We have hope with the flair of Brooks, Levitt, Dan James and Johnson.
However nations like Cymru cant really expect to call on the likes of Bale and Ramsey.

I think Ampadu is a special player - and Cymru need him in midfield if our back line can cope without him.

I am not sure about Page though ….

Beware of the Risen People

Wales on 23:11 - Jan 4 with 1872 viewsTreforys_Jack

Wales on 21:41 - Jan 4 by Kilkennyjack

However nations like Cymru cant really expect to call on the likes of Bale and Ramsey.

I think Ampadu is a special player - and Cymru need him in midfield if our back line can cope without him.

Agree with most of that, Dan James however is potentially a busted flush, hope he can get his mojo back soon. Far too much far too soon.
Wales on 23:18 - Jan 4 with 1858 viewstrampie

Top post

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Wales on 00:06 - Jan 5 with 1843 viewsmajorraglan

I’d agree with this.
I know we’re a small nation and getting to the WC was a result in itself, but I’m still of the opinion we could have given a better account of ourselves than we did.
I was also disappointed the way we lost in the Euro’s against Denmark, they were the better team and battered us tbh, but our management didn’t seem to have any ideas on how to change things to try and get us back in the game. I’m also not convinced by Page.
Wales on 00:32 - Jan 5 with 1831 viewsraynor94

How are we going to manage without him, who will put the cones out.

Hopefully this is the start of getting rid of the old boys network, won't be disappointed seeing Page go with them

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Wales on 07:40 - Jan 5 with 1758 viewsFireboy2

Wales on 00:32 - Jan 5 by raynor94

How are we going to manage without him, who will put the cones out.

Hopefully this is the start of getting rid of the old boys network, won't be disappointed seeing Page go with them

Page will take us backwards, still I will go and show my support 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
Wales on 10:38 - Jan 5 with 1659 viewsbuilthjack

Wales on 07:40 - Jan 5 by Fireboy2

Page will take us backwards, still I will go and show my support 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Agree on Page. Nice bloke and all that but is struggling.
Should not have given him a long contract.
Not long until Split.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Wales on 13:48 - Jan 5 with 1562 viewsReslovenSwan1

Wales cannot do what Swansea do and pass the ball accurately and retain possession.

All Wales's midfield players and wingers were careless in possession and unable t pass accurately. I was fuming when Ramsey who had not made a simple accurate pass to a team mate in the opposition half whole tournament stated doing flicks. An Italian or Spanish manager would have gone ballistic.

Page dumped Morrell for Wilson and he as equally careless. Ampadu is similarly too slow to be a midfield but is a fine centre back. His passing is also inaccurate which is why he does not play for Chelsea. Against Denmark Wales were audited in their passing which was below standard and they lost 4 -0. They had done a lot of travelling so may have had an excuse. In that game Ampadu's over hit pass to Wilson saw him lunging and getting a red card. His radar was off in Qater too form midfleld which meant James and Johnson were never given space to run into

Wales had superstars to bail them out but those days are gone. The team must now become greater than the sum f their parts and a smooth possession game with express pace up front and a solid defence led by Mephan one of the few to come out of Qatar with credit.

Luke Harris is only 17 and likened to Frank Lampard and Josh James is a defensive midfielder. Ollie Cooper is a good passer and worker. All three have good potential. Cabango could replace Rodon. Neco and Roberts are auto picks.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Login to get fewer ads

Wales on 22:13 - Jan 7 with 1375 viewsKilkennyjack

Wales on 13:48 - Jan 5 by ReslovenSwan1

Wales cannot do what Swansea do and pass the ball accurately and retain possession.

All Wales's midfield players and wingers were careless in possession and unable t pass accurately. I was fuming when Ramsey who had not made a simple accurate pass to a team mate in the opposition half whole tournament stated doing flicks. An Italian or Spanish manager would have gone ballistic.

Page dumped Morrell for Wilson and he as equally careless. Ampadu is similarly too slow to be a midfield but is a fine centre back. His passing is also inaccurate which is why he does not play for Chelsea. Against Denmark Wales were audited in their passing which was below standard and they lost 4 -0. They had done a lot of travelling so may have had an excuse. In that game Ampadu's over hit pass to Wilson saw him lunging and getting a red card. His radar was off in Qater too form midfleld which meant James and Johnson were never given space to run into

Wales had superstars to bail them out but those days are gone. The team must now become greater than the sum f their parts and a smooth possession game with express pace up front and a solid defence led by Mephan one of the few to come out of Qatar with credit.

Luke Harris is only 17 and likened to Frank Lampard and Josh James is a defensive midfielder. Ollie Cooper is a good passer and worker. All three have good potential. Cabango could replace Rodon. Neco and Roberts are auto picks.

Wilson was a waste of a jersey.

Cabango can never replace Rodon.
Rodon is a top class sct.

None of the younger players is anywhere near Bale.
Thats understandable, but its also a fact.

Good point about ball retention.
Good point on James and Johnson, who both spent too long on the bench when we needed legs. Poor from Page.

Beware of the Risen People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024