Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another player wheeled out pre match 09:03 - Apr 10 with 478 viewsKeithHaynes

OS

Josh Tymon says Swansea City have to quickly raise the standard of their performances as they prepare to host Stoke City at the Swansea.com Stadium tonight (8pm).

The Swans host the Potters looking to bounce back from defeats against Queens Park Rangers and Middlesbrough, with the display in the second of those being described as “unacceptable” by head coach Luke Williams.

Left-back Tymon, who is hoping to prove his fitness following a weekend knock ahead of the meeting with his former club, admits Swansea have fallen short of the level they showed in wins against the likes of Hull City, Sunderland and Cardiff City.

And the defender says it’s important they quickly get back on track.

“We’ve shown signs of what we can do, like the Cardiff game. I’ve never experienced anything like that in my career,” he said.

“As soon as we came out to warm-up, it felt crazy and after that second goal the noise and emotion was unlike anything I had heard or felt on a pitch.

“But I would be lying if I sat here and said performances have not dipped since then. We have played teams fighting for their lives and we have not shown the aggression and intensity we needed to.

“We have dropped off, we have shown what we can do when we are on it, we’ve beaten teams in the play-off hunt and we need to get back on it and quickly because there’s no excuses.”

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Another player wheeled out pre match on 09:37 - Apr 10 with 434 viewsWhiterockin

Talk is cheap don't tell us what we know, just deliver on the pitch or come the weekend we will just have another player sprouting the same thing. In fairness to Tymon he does give it a go.
Another player wheeled out pre match on 09:42 - Apr 10 with 424 viewsonehunglow

Another player wheeled out pre match on 09:37 - Apr 10 by Whiterockin

Talk is cheap don't tell us what we know, just deliver on the pitch or come the weekend we will just have another player sprouting the same thing. In fairness to Tymon he does give it a go.

He does
I too am sick of the trite shite uttered
The time has come
It changes tonight

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Another player wheeled out pre match on 11:09 - Apr 10 with 371 viewsfbreath

I wonder if it might be too wet for the players tonight.

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

Another player wheeled out pre match on 14:05 - Apr 10 with 298 viewsKeithHaynes

Another player wheeled out pre match on 11:09 - Apr 10 by fbreath

I wonder if it might be too wet for the players tonight.

Too hot, too dry, too cold more likely.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Another player wheeled out pre match on 17:44 - Apr 10 with 232 viewsunion_jack

Wrong kind of wetness maybe?😂

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024