Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hillsborough 10:28 - Apr 13 with 325 viewsKeithHaynes

I see a variety of organisations continue to enforce their opinions on a variety of generations and people. It’s quite clear the lives of those who survived and are living were destroyed that day. However, this isn’t healthy, as far as I am concerned. They are prolonging their grief and it’s quite clear many have nothing else in their lives.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-merseyside-68770692

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Hillsborough on 12:12 - Apr 13 with 274 viewsWingstandwood

I do wonder if this tragedy is now going to be fed and passed down onto the next generation and onto the next one after that in a similar way that happens in Northern Ireland/Ireland regarding bygone events of the past?

It seems to be getting that vibe

Argus!

Hillsborough on 12:15 - Apr 13 with 270 viewsunion_jack

Sometimes you just have to let go and move on. Prolonging this tragedy and continuing to point fingers is doing nobody any good.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Hillsborough on 12:48 - Apr 13 with 257 viewsmax936

Hillsborough on 12:15 - Apr 13 by union_jack

Sometimes you just have to let go and move on. Prolonging this tragedy and continuing to point fingers is doing nobody any good.

It was tragic incident that could and should have been avoided and never to be forgotten about and any lessons learnt should be measured appropriately and acted upon.

Along with the other tragic events that has happened in football and other sports.

In my opinion of course.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Hillsborough on 12:50 - Apr 13 with 256 viewsmax936

Hillsborough on 12:15 - Apr 13 by union_jack

I agree on the pointing fingers comment!

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Hillsborough on 13:27 - Apr 13 with 218 viewsReslovenSwan1

Hillsborough on 12:50 - Apr 13 by max936

I agree on the pointing fingers comment!

These disasters occur when a series of factor all combined at once.

The fans, were cleared of all blame which many people suspect is a dubious and possibly politically motivated conclusion. The state wants to take all the blame to reassure the public they are on the case. Including fans in the blame game s does not help in sending this message.

If Duckenfield rolled up two days before and asked to see the Health and Safety certificate and said no certificate no game he probably would have been moved on. The FA did not requires certificate it seems. Due diligence did not exist.

There was a malaise of people not doing their job. Did the Vetch have a certificate? Some one insisted on closing the wooden double decker from memory. Before Bradford from memory.

Wise sage since Toshack era

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024