Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
to negative 08:05 - Oct 30 with 1107 viewsdazhoopa

i've had the feeling over the last few weeks that mh is to negative in games,the subs against everton and the way we aproached the game against a fragile arsenal team.we showed in the last 10 mins with 10men what we could achieve if we attacked.you need to be brave in the prem to win games,and with the way we are playing reminds me of aston villa last year.we have to much attacking talent in our team and that should reflect on the pitch but i think the way we are playing seems to more show our managers persona.i don't want a massive upheavel at our club but i can't be the only one who'es been dissapointed with team selection and substitutions,i really hope things pick up but don't feel very posotive with team sheets or whats happening on the pitch. lets hope it all changes this sat,come on u RSSSSS.
to negative on 08:31 - Oct 30 with 1083 viewsqprmick

I was a bit nonplussed with Adel playing as a second right back, the boy should be up the other end of the park, scaring the bejesus out of the defence. Playing defensively would be better if we had 9 draws, but 3 points from 30 is far from satisfactory, it doesn't really matter how much we improve week to week with no points on the board.

Qprmick

to negative on 08:43 - Oct 30 with 1077 viewsJonDoeman

Not sure it's a case of negative/positive, it's more about having a clue & CLUELESS.

It Is What It Is !!

to negative on 08:49 - Oct 30 with 1069 viewsparker64

He'd say that he lines them up in a positive way. Either way, you won't win games without having attempts on target and we have so few we have to take them when they come. The football reminds very much of Alex McLeish's Birmingham and Villa sides.
to negative on 08:52 - Oct 30 with 1063 viewsdanehoop

to negative on 08:49 - Oct 30 by parker64

He'd say that he lines them up in a positive way. Either way, you won't win games without having attempts on target and we have so few we have to take them when they come. The football reminds very much of Alex McLeish's Birmingham and Villa sides.

Is it "to negative" or "too negative"? Wasn't sure.

Never knowingly understood

to negative on 09:00 - Oct 30 with 1055 viewsozexile

Be careful Dazhoopa, supposedly we're on the right track and having no shots or attacking other teams is the way forward. And anyone who disagrees doesn't know what they're talking about.
to negative on 09:00 - Oct 30 with 1055 viewssmegma

to negative on 08:52 - Oct 30 by danehoop

Is it "to negative" or "too negative"? Wasn't sure.

You're to harsh !
to negative on 09:09 - Oct 30 with 1038 viewstoboboly

to negative on 09:00 - Oct 30 by smegma

You're to harsh !

That makes to of you.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024