Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
hypocritical 17:43 - Nov 5 with 1822 viewsdazhoopa

tf says we need stability and hughes is the right man,with all the money thats been spent and our position how does that make warnock feel,surely the situations aren't to disimilar.it seems like tony can't see the diference,right or wrong.
hypocritical on 17:45 - Nov 5 with 1814 viewsTGRRRSSS

Warnock wasn't his man, things were different in that way I guess. Anyone at MK that day could see Warnock had lost the dressingroom.
Not sure HUghes has it anymore either, but thats not relevent to how it was in January for Warnock.
hypocritical on 17:52 - Nov 5 with 1802 viewsdazhoopa

i'm just saying thats football its a results buisness and warnock had more results with less money.i suppose u pay your money take your choise.who'ed be an owner of a football club.
hypocritical on 17:54 - Nov 5 with 1799 viewsTGRRRSSS

I think somone suggested he'd been sold a pup in employing Hughes and is now digging in with nowhere else to go, it seems as plausible an explanation as any.
Couple of wins makes it look very different but why would anyone expect a thing from Stoke we've not won a single away game since Hughes was appointed manager.
hypocritical on 18:06 - Nov 5 with 1774 viewsdazhoopa

i'm afraid the way mh goes about games away from home a win could be some time away,i think he could be less negative away,with the players we'e got that shouldn't be to difficult.
hypocritical on 18:19 - Nov 5 with 1755 viewsSomersetHoops

Just a reminder our last away win was on 19th November against ......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Stoke.

Who's Next?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024