Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Best first goal? 23:02 - May 19 with 2872 viewsFredManRave

Having just seen the MOTD goal of the season and seen the McAllister debut goal for Liverpool and then today's debut goal from Caicedo for Chelskint it got me thinking.

So, the predictable question is, which Rangers player has scored the best debut goal?

I'll go for Seny Dieng, but that's just to get the ball rolling.

Any youtube clips of your suggestion would help cement the vote...
[Post edited 20 May 19:56]

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Best debut goal? on 23:04 - May 19 with 2371 viewsSK_hoops

Andre Dozzell.
Best debut goal? on 23:31 - May 19 with 2278 viewsted_hendrix

I'm pretty sure this was on his debut, I was sat in the loft.
Lovely jubbly.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Best debut goal? on 23:52 - May 19 with 2233 viewsFredManRave

Just thought of one, but I'll let ShotKneesHoop post it.....

I've got the Power.

Best debut goal? on 00:03 - May 20 with 2214 viewsnumptydumpty

Best debut goal? on 23:52 - May 19 by FredManRave

Cant find link but seven minutes into his debut Tom Hitchcock with the winner in i
90th minute.

Fans then had him down as the next wonder kid but that was about it for Tom's QPR career !!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Best debut goal? on 16:03 - May 20 with 1920 viewsloftboy

Andy Sinton home to Villa was pretty good.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Best debut goal? on 16:40 - May 20 with 1845 viewsloftboy

Just thought of another one, Kevin Brock away at Westham 1987.

Best debut goal? on 16:46 - May 20 with 1823 viewsterryb

Should this thread be about goals scored on the players debut, or the players first goal for the club?
Best debut goal? on 17:06 - May 20 with 1801 viewsCateLeBonR

Djibril Cisse’s goal on debut at Villa Park in 2012 was pretty decent. This is the only video I could find of it.

Login to get fewer ads

Best debut goal? on 17:31 - May 20 with 1761 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Best debut goal? on 23:04 - May 19 by SK_hoops

Andre Dozzell.

Whilst it was a cracking goal, Andre's first goal for the club arrived some 2 years and 70 appearances after his debut.
Best debut goal? on 17:45 - May 20 with 1753 viewsSnipper

First goal, and more than likely only goal for QPR, step forward, David Pizanti in the FA Cup vs West Ham.
Best debut goal? on 17:48 - May 20 with 1731 viewsSheffieldHoop

Best debut goal? on 17:06 - May 20 by CateLeBonR

Djibril Cisse’s goal on debut at Villa Park in 2012 was pretty decent. This is the only video I could find of it.

Parking up in Aston that night and this bloke comes out his house and threatens us with a machete - Parked the car somewhere else, near a school, but forgot which one and ended up spending over an hour after the game looking for the car

No idea if it was his debut or not - But he didn't play many for us - I'll go for Jordi Lopez free kick vs Bristol City under Sousa
[Post edited 20 May 17:49]

"Someone despises me. That's their problem." Marcus Aurelius

Best debut goal? on 17:59 - May 20 with 1704 viewsQPsyR

Dunno about first goal but best first debut yellow card was Gavin Mcquire
[Post edited 23 May 12:59]

FKA AcidPixie

Best debut goal? on 18:33 - May 20 with 1646 viewsTK1

Best debut goal? on 17:45 - May 20 by Snipper

First goal, and more than likely only goal for QPR, step forward, David Pizanti in the FA Cup vs West Ham.

Gonna have to go some to beat Pizanti's goal against West Ham in '88: (0ver) full house, his first and only significant touches of the ball in front of the Loft from 30+ yards. On debut, barely to be seen again...

Best debut goal? on 18:41 - May 20 with 1593 viewsloftboy

I read the thread as goals scored on debut not first goal.

Best debut goal? on 18:46 - May 20 with 1572 viewsFearless

Routledge?
Best debut goal? on 19:14 - May 20 with 1505 viewsSK_hoops

Best debut goal? on 17:31 - May 20 by Benny_the_Ball

Whilst it was a cracking goal, Andre's first goal for the club arrived some 2 years and 70 appearances after his debut.

Sorry, thought they just meant their first goal for the club.
Best debut goal? on 19:20 - May 20 with 1487 viewsbosh67

I seem to remember that Wayne Fereday's goals on his debut were pretty special.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Best debut goal? on 19:51 - May 20 with 1455 viewsslmrstid

Joe Hodge's this year was decent.

Remember Ainsworth scoring twice on his.
Best debut goal? on 19:51 - May 20 with 1455 viewsTomS

Didn't Clive Allen score a hat-trick on his first start against Coventry in the season we got relegated? While technically not his debut, I think it's close enough...

I remember the newsreader saying that night that his name wasn't even on the match programme!
Best first goal? on 19:58 - May 20 with 1410 viewsFredManRave

Best debut goal? on 16:46 - May 20 by terryb

Should this thread be about goals scored on the players debut, or the players first goal for the club?

Yeah, understand the confusion. It was meant to be best first goal scored for the club.

Thread changed to best first goal for Rangers.

But there's not much going on now, so no reason why we can't include best debut goal?!

[Post edited 20 May 20:00]

I've got the Power.

Best first goal? on 20:00 - May 20 with 1394 viewsaston_hoop

Probably not exactly the best one, but Lucas Andersen's first goal was a really nice strike and such a key goal too. I enjoyed that one a lot. 10 more of those next season please Dansk Jesus

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Best debut goal? on 21:51 - May 20 with 1200 viewsShotKneesHoop

Best debut goal? on 23:52 - May 19 by FredManRave

Just when I'd forgotten that the complete useless sodding waster R'SWiPe ever turned up in W12, where he was never prepared to put in a shift in the hoops ...... and then Fred Man Rave stirs up the memory banks.

SWP didn't even bother to celebrate his one and only lucky R's goal at Scumford Bridge, as he still considered himself to be a Chelscum player of some repute. Taraabt put the goal on plate for R'SWiPe and so he finally got one toe poke in to beat the keeper.

The real positive of note was that his goal led to some of the best one liner headliners ever posted on this site : "Shaun's Shanked Redemption", "One flew into the Chelscum net" ,"The lack of Commitments" for starters.

You'll notice that, like the epitaph on a gravestone, I've kept the legend at the foot of my posts, to remind myself that, for all the wasters we have had on the books, SWP was the pits when it came to the epitome of "can't be arsed" massively overpaid footballers.

And all this written in the calm knowledge that we shall never see his like again. Please God.
[Post edited 20 May 22:04]

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Best first goal? on 22:09 - May 20 with 1142 viewsMrSheen

Andy Gray. Posts at the Loft End still vibrating. Only ever scored two for us, both in the same game.
Best debut goal? on 12:25 - May 21 with 822 viewsEsox_Lucius

Best debut goal? on 18:33 - May 20 by TK1

Gonna have to go some to beat Pizanti's goal against West Ham in '88: (0ver) full house, his first and only significant touches of the ball in front of the Loft from 30+ yards. On debut, barely to be seen again...

I still have the full game on VHS in a box of old VHS tapes; and the full 90 mins of QPR 5 NUFC 5 too.

The grass is always greener.

Best first goal? on 16:57 - May 21 with 694 viewsStJude82

That Pizanti goal against Wham takes some beating. I was wedged in the Paddock right in line with him when he hit it. A goal all the way.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024