Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has a new manager been sounded out and wants to keep Nile Ranger? 16:10 - May 11 with 3177 viewsAllezBlackpool

AVFTT's resident gastronome
Poll: Which Food Items would you like the concourses to sell

Has a new manager been sounded out and wants to keep Nile Ranger? on 17:00 - May 11 with 3157 viewsMr_Brightside

Poll: Next win will be against?
Blog: The Love I lost

Has a new manager been sounded out and wants to keep Nile Ranger? on 18:34 - May 11 with 3115 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Has a new manager been sounded out and wants to keep Nile Ranger? on 17:00 - May 11 by Mr_Brightside

Speechless

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Has a new manager been sounded out and wants to keep Nile Ranger? on 05:23 - May 12 with 3031 viewsTwoPhillips

Has a new manager been sounded out and wants to keep Nile Ranger? on 18:34 - May 11 by BringBackTheRedRoom

Speechless

We've learnt nothing have we - didn't we sign Peter Clarke and Nathan Delfouenso without a manager last summer and neither of those players were up to much!

Poll: That final Premier League Relegation Place

Has a new manager been sounded out and wants to keep Nile Ranger? on 14:22 - May 12 with 3005 viewsseasider13

Ranger is on a pittance with his pay as you play contract, so i think this is payback for the way he left BFC, he cannot get another club this season as he is under contract with us, and we will not play him.

Revenge is a dish best served cold isn't it Nile.

No man is rich enough to buy back his past.

Has a new manager been sounded out and wants to keep Nile Ranger? on 15:22 - May 12 with 2998 viewschesterbfc

Has a new manager been sounded out and wants to keep Nile Ranger? on 14:22 - May 12 by seasider13

Ranger is on a pittance with his pay as you play contract, so i think this is payback for the way he left BFC, he cannot get another club this season as he is under contract with us, and we will not play him.

Revenge is a dish best served cold isn't it Nile.

My first thoughts
Has a new manager been sounded out and wants to keep Nile Ranger? on 16:19 - May 12 with 2991 viewsscu70

Has a new manager been sounded out and wants to keep Nile Ranger? on 15:22 - May 12 by chesterbfc

My first thoughts

Will score goals in league 1 it only makes sense to extend his contract if we had the option.
Has a new manager been sounded out and wants to keep Nile Ranger? on 19:55 - May 12 with 2955 viewsOdinsRaven

Has a new manager been sounded out and wants to keep Nile Ranger? on 16:19 - May 12 by scu70

Will score goals in league 1 it only makes sense to extend his contract if we had the option.

You're deluded if you think he will set one foot in Blackpool fc again SCU.
Has a new manager been sounded out and wants to keep Nile Ranger? on 19:56 - May 12 with 2954 viewsscratchingshed

Has a new manager been sounded out and wants to keep Nile Ranger? on 19:55 - May 12 by OdinsRaven

You're deluded if you think he will set one foot in Blackpool fc again SCU.

It's a complete p1ss take by the Oystons yet again.
Login to get fewer ads

Has a new manager been sounded out and wants to keep Nile Ranger? on 15:49 - May 13 with 2928 viewsWindyMiller

Has a new manager been sounded out and wants to keep Nile Ranger? on 19:56 - May 12 by scratchingshed

It's a complete p1ss take by the Oystons yet again.

Do Nile refuses to come back up North, the O's continue to find him and not pay his wages and if he does come back they probably sack him for gross misconduct - who says Karl can't have his cake and eat it!!

Poll: Should Karl Oyston resign or be sacked?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024