Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Göztepe 07:22 - Apr 24 with 1163 viewsWestEndBoy

Wonder if they will be closing block one at bigger club Göztepe

Göztepe on 08:27 - Apr 24 with 1078 viewscocklebreath

By the look of his ruddy cheeks he’s a saints fan on a trip to Turkey, I expect more block closures at st Mary’s

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Göztepe on 09:52 - Apr 24 with 1016 viewsSaintNick

Its a flexible plastic corner flag, it wouldnt have been too bad, indeed the keeper didn't even go down, I did notice though he clutched his head although he had clearly been hit on the back

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Göztepe on 10:00 - Apr 24 with 1010 views1885_SFC

To be fair (and I'm not condoning it of course), we've all felt like doing that at some point or other. Pull your finger out Bazunu!

Old School is Cool

Göztepe on 11:20 - Apr 24 with 968 viewsSonicBoom

Göztepe on 09:52 - Apr 24 by SaintNick

Its a flexible plastic corner flag, it wouldnt have been too bad, indeed the keeper didn't even go down, I did notice though he clutched his head although he had clearly been hit on the back

Ha ha come on Nick, the bloke ran up behind him and hit him. Maybe he wasn't holding his head cos that's where he got hit, but maybe just protecting it from other whacks he thought were coming.
Göztepe on 11:51 - Apr 24 with 947 viewsSaintNick

Göztepe on 11:20 - Apr 24 by SonicBoom

Ha ha come on Nick, the bloke ran up behind him and hit him. Maybe he wasn't holding his head cos that's where he got hit, but maybe just protecting it from other whacks he thought were coming.

You have a point, but this was after the fella had been grabbed and he could safely fall to the floor in Grealish style without fear the attacker would jump on his head, something that doesn't happen in the Premier League

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024