Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. 12:24 - Aug 4 with 95720 viewsconnell10

I'll go for unlikely 1-1 draw.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 18:29 - Aug 4 with 2868 viewsSilverfoxqpr

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 18:11 - Aug 4 by Discodroids

It scars me most gravely to the bone marrow and deeper, to See My QPR as little more than a Tattered and Torn Hungarian satellite state Of west London CCCP superpowers Fulham and Brentford.

The sloppy seconds ignominy of Both those colostomy bag clubs currently Gorging like Roman Emperors on the food of the goods, while we fu cking well slum it on GDR Pea flour Kaffee mixture , makes me desperately sad and pathetically nostalgic.

I'd happily use the protein strings swimming about in Ant and Decs harry monk as dental floss, in exchange for a win tomorrow but theres more chance of Thangam Debbonaire showing up at a Bayou Cajun fur-trappers Hog Roast.

Unfortunately The Playing squad looks weaker than a Charles Hawtrey One inch punch. I have no Hope.

From the floorboards up, the club has for some period of time, been emitting a decaying mausoleum vibe which leaves me with lower expectaions for the season than a Karen Carpenter limbo dance.

Make a Liar of me tomorrow, QPR. Show me my marker. Show me some character and change my mind.
[Post edited 4 Aug 2023 18:52]

Nice to have you back squire.
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 18:40 - Aug 4 with 2819 viewsdmm

Charles Hawtrey played the deaf aid.

EDIT: Here's proof

https://youtube.com/shorts/as-gZEJHaGs?feature=share
[Post edited 4 Aug 2023 18:45]
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 18:42 - Aug 4 with 2798 viewsDiscodroids

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 18:28 - Aug 4 by Mick_S

Charles Hawtrey wearing the O-O spectacles. I’ll take that tomorrow innit.

'Be like Water', Charles.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 18:47 - Aug 4 with 2789 viewsMick_S

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 18:40 - Aug 4 by dmm

Charles Hawtrey played the deaf aid.

EDIT: Here's proof

https://youtube.com/shorts/as-gZEJHaGs?feature=share
[Post edited 4 Aug 2023 18:45]

I did a Pigmy

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 18:47 - Aug 4 with 2776 viewsDiscodroids

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 18:29 - Aug 4 by Silverfoxqpr

Nice to have you back squire.

;-)

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. (n/t) on 18:49 - Aug 4 with 2780 viewsMick_S

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 18:47 - Aug 4 by Discodroids

;-)

[Post edited 4 Aug 2023 19:17]

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 20:28 - Aug 4 with 2605 viewshamptonhillhoop

Excuse me for being thick, but I take it there's no overground tomorrow?
I'm doing my usual last minute route planning
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 21:09 - Aug 4 with 2553 viewsdmm

There are trains running from Euston to Watford tomorrow if that's what you mean.
Login to get fewer ads

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 21:11 - Aug 4 with 2553 viewshamptonhillhoop

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 21:09 - Aug 4 by dmm

There are trains running from Euston to Watford tomorrow if that's what you mean.

Cheers
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 23:54 - Aug 4 with 2426 viewsqprcmob

0-0 Rubbish
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 00:14 - Aug 5 with 2405 viewseastside_r

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 21:09 - Aug 4 by dmm

To clarify there are no London Overground trains i.e. stopping service on that stretch of line. You won’t get to Watford High Street for example.

However, there are National Rail services from Euston to Watford Junction (and beyond FWIW.)
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 00:22 - Aug 5 with 2380 viewsBluce_Ree

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 12:28 - Aug 4 by johnhoop

I think I’ll leave it to Bluce Ree to summarise what’s going to happen to us in this one.

I'm going to hope that Watford are the same piss poor bunch of sorry fks that we beat last season. But knowing we are worse than we were, I'll say 0-0.

However, if Watford show up looking to play then we might be getting fkd anally and penanally.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 00:29 - Aug 5 with 2378 viewsDejR_vu

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 12:45 - Aug 4 by sparkey

5-0 loss

Before someone tells me to be more optimistic, 5-0 is being optimistic.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 00:32 - Aug 5 with 2377 viewsDejR_vu

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 14:08 - Aug 4 by DWQPR

I’m going for a very optimistic 7-0.

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 00:41 - Aug 5 with 2370 viewsDejR_vu

Look at what these people have done to this club that we all love

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 01:28 - Aug 5 with 2323 viewsPunteR

Let's hope E15hoop can Lord it up tomorrow night.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 01:39 - Aug 5 with 2315 viewsVancouverHoop

I don't do predictions. I just hope, especially over these first away matches, that we show some resilience and don't just roll over with our paws in the air. Because that really will be the absolute pits.

We need a bit of 'Buddy' maybe:

Not literally, but y'know what I mean...
[Post edited 5 Aug 2023 1:43]
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 02:05 - Aug 5 with 2297 viewssmudgehoop

0-0 no score draw

QPR to pack the midfield and park the bus, Watford too toothless to break us down.

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 07:05 - Aug 5 with 2158 viewsYorkRanger

It scars me most gravely to the bone marrow and deeper, to See My QPR as little more than a Tattered and Torn Hungarian satellite state Of west London CCCP superpowers Fulham and Brentford.

The sloppy seconds ignominy of Both those colostomy bag clubs currently Gorging like Roman Emperors on the food of the goods, while we fu cking well slum it on GDR Pea flour Kaffee mixture , makes me desperately sad and pathetically nostalgic.

I'd happily use the protein strings swimming about in Ant and Decs harry monk as dental floss, in exchange for a win tomorrow but theres more chance of Thangam Debbonaire showing up at a Bayou Cajun fur-trappers Hog Roast.

Unfortunately The Playing squad looks weaker than a Charles Hawtrey One inch punch. I have no Hope.

From the floorboards up, the club has for some period of time, been emitting a decaying mausoleum vibe which leaves me with lower expectaions for the season than a Karen Carpenter limbo dance.

Make a Liar of me tomorrow, QPR. Show me my marker. Show me some character and change my mind.

Can't remember ever feeling so concerned at the start of a new season. Will be staggered if we get anything from this game.
Always good to see Disco in play. Can't for the life of me remember when it was but his comparison to a QPR move I think featuring Rob Green to a video game graphic was one of the great posts, if anyone can find it would love to see it again.
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 07:34 - Aug 5 with 2119 viewsHooparoo

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 02:05 - Aug 5 by smudgehoop

0-0 no score draw

QPR to pack the midfield and park the bus, Watford too toothless to break us down.

Probably our only hope. Fck, I hate this season already 🤷🏻‍♂️

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 07:36 - Aug 5 with 2110 viewsDiscodroids

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 07:05 - Aug 5 by YorkRanger

Can't remember ever feeling so concerned at the start of a new season. Will be staggered if we get anything from this game.
Always good to see Disco in play. Can't for the life of me remember when it was but his comparison to a QPR move I think featuring Rob Green to a video game graphic was one of the great posts, if anyone can find it would love to see it again.

Morning York!, good to see you back also!.

i think the post you're talking about was based on the 1982 Atari 2600 Game 'Yars Revenge'. which i loved as a kid. It was based on That birmingham away fixture with conor washington clean through on goal.

Now i come to think of it, it might have been that Rob Green kick in a home match to chelsea a few years ago when he lumped a piss poor kick straight to Cesc Fabregas who hoofed it home in the dying minutes. i can't remember... getting old..

in either case , i Imust have been on the psychoactive alkaloids of peyote when i posted it. christ knows..

I cant find the rob Green one anywhere but have the connor washington graphic.

[Post edited 5 Aug 2023 7:46]

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 07:37 - Aug 5 with 2114 viewswortonr

There’s a raging tempest on the way..perfect for Gazball. Gives us a bit of a chance?
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 08:19 - Aug 5 with 2035 viewsDorse

Unlike you lot, I refuse to be downbeat. So, I'll be 'beat' and ... hang on.

I'll get back to you.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 08:28 - Aug 5 with 1992 viewsYorkRanger

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 07:36 - Aug 5 by Discodroids

Morning York!, good to see you back also!.

i think the post you're talking about was based on the 1982 Atari 2600 Game 'Yars Revenge'. which i loved as a kid. It was based on That birmingham away fixture with conor washington clean through on goal.

Now i come to think of it, it might have been that Rob Green kick in a home match to chelsea a few years ago when he lumped a piss poor kick straight to Cesc Fabregas who hoofed it home in the dying minutes. i can't remember... getting old..

in either case , i Imust have been on the psychoactive alkaloids of peyote when i posted it. christ knows..

I cant find the rob Green one anywhere but have the connor washington graphic.

[Post edited 5 Aug 2023 7:46]

Ah yes, another classic. I expect there coukd be lots of opportunity for new material this season Disco
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 09:03 - Aug 5 with 1935 viewsstevec

Very funny. I can’t get Thangam Debbonaire out of my head now, probably the most Labour Party name ever.

Nevertheless, I’m gutted my loyalty points are below par as I’d love to be there today. However shit we are, enjoy the day, sing your hearts out. It will one day get better.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024