Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Change to permitted FFP losses? 20:41 - May 9 with 1842 viewsSimonD

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-13396743/Championship-clubs-i

I don't know if this is official, but I can't say that I'm in favour of it.

Change to permitted FFP losses? on 21:00 - May 9 with 1697 viewsHAYESBOY

I suppose its to keep up with inflation............but seems weird to me.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Change to permitted FFP losses? on 21:15 - May 9 with 1612 viewsBluce_Ree

I'm not reading a Daily Mail link so can someone please summarise exactly how these changes fk us in particular?

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Change to permitted FFP losses? on 21:50 - May 9 with 1481 viewsRangersw12

Change to permitted FFP losses? on 21:15 - May 9 by Bluce_Ree

I'm not reading a Daily Mail link so can someone please summarise exactly how these changes fk us in particular?

You can lose 41.5 million over 3 years instead of 39 million
Change to permitted FFP losses? on 22:18 - May 9 with 1402 viewsCateLeBonR

Change to permitted FFP losses? on 21:15 - May 9 by Bluce_Ree

It has "raised eyebrows at premier league sides" reportedly.

Change to permitted FFP losses? on 01:16 - May 10 with 1105 viewsSydneyRs

Interested to know how the Daily Mail linked this story to immigration. As someone said above, I won't be clinking on a Daily Mail link.
Change to permitted FFP losses? on 05:26 - May 10 with 984 viewscpgerber

And rightly so, clubs will now get relegated on purpose,rebuild in the championship under the relaxed rules and come back to steam roller the PL. gimme a break.

With more sky money, it does seem to be a bit odd to relax the rules. We’re still talking businesses that run on losses of more than 10m a year. The aim should be to get clubs in a healthy financial position. I’ll allow some slack, as football clubs are way more than normal businesses and have a big community impact, but we shouldn’t have clubs showing losses (paid for by fans to some extent) just to afford 50K a week salaries at this level.
Change to permitted FFP losses? on 08:29 - May 10 with 765 viewsdaveB

Change to permitted FFP losses? on 05:26 - May 10 by cpgerber

And rightly so, clubs will now get relegated on purpose,rebuild in the championship under the relaxed rules and come back to steam roller the PL. gimme a break.

With more sky money, it does seem to be a bit odd to relax the rules. We’re still talking businesses that run on losses of more than 10m a year. The aim should be to get clubs in a healthy financial position. I’ll allow some slack, as football clubs are way more than normal businesses and have a big community impact, but we shouldn’t have clubs showing losses (paid for by fans to some extent) just to afford 50K a week salaries at this level.

cost of living though and price of everything gone up so makes sense to give more leeway, i don't see it making a huge difference to anyone
Change to permitted FFP losses? on 10:19 - May 10 with 594 viewsTheChef

Change to permitted FFP losses? on 01:16 - May 10 by SydneyRs

Interested to know how the Daily Mail linked this story to immigration. As someone said above, I won't be clinking on a Daily Mail link.

Also impacts house prices.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024