Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
today's capital one seedings means will play one of the following teams in round 1 12:22 - Jun 12 with 2188 viewsmakaveli1882

afc wimbledon
bristol rovers
cheltenham
col u
coventry
daggers and redbridge
gills
newport county
oxford
plymouth
southend
stevenage
torquay
wycombe
today's capital one seedings means will play one of the following teams in round 1 on 12:25 - Jun 12 with 2169 viewsRANGERS4EVER

A good 2-1 loss at home to Wycombe to start the season

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

today's capital one seedings means will play one of the following teams in round 1 on 12:27 - Jun 12 with 2156 viewsmakaveli1882

today's capital one seedings means will play one of the following teams in round 1 on 12:25 - Jun 12 by RANGERS4EVER

A good 2-1 loss at home to Wycombe to start the season

wycombe away as i live a mile from the ground, thou i dont want that draw

beating coventry home or away would be perfect
today's capital one seedings means will play one of the following teams in round 1 on 12:38 - Jun 12 with 2121 viewsJuzzie

We'll get Plymouth away and the fixture will be moved to Boxing Day.

today's capital one seedings means will play one of the following teams in round 1 on 12:49 - Jun 12 with 2102 viewsHAYESBOY

Either Wycombe or Oxford. Work nr Thame so would be handy.

Smells like a trout farm in here

today's capital one seedings means will play one of the following teams in round 1 on 12:54 - Jun 12 with 2079 viewsHollowayRanger

coventry its in the stars

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

today's capital one seedings means will play one of the following teams in round 1 on 12:56 - Jun 12 with 2071 viewsBlackCrowe

Away to AFC Wimbledon please so that I can cycle there.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

today's capital one seedings means will play one of the following teams in round 1 on 12:56 - Jun 12 with 2069 viewsaston_hoop

Just know its going to be away at Coventry. Hate that place.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

today's capital one seedings means will play one of the following teams in round 1 on 13:13 - Jun 12 with 2026 viewstoboboly

today's capital one seedings means will play one of the following teams in round 1 on 12:56 - Jun 12 by BlackCrowe

Away to AFC Wimbledon please so that I can cycle there.

+2

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Login to get fewer ads

today's capital one seedings means will play one of the following teams in round 1 on 13:14 - Jun 12 with 2020 viewsGloucs_R

Bristol Rovers or Cheltenham away would suit me!

Poll: Are we staying up?

today's capital one seedings means will play one of the following teams in round 1 on 20:11 - Jun 12 with 1844 viewsnewgolddream

Coventry City at the rent free Ricoh Arena.
today's capital one seedings means will play one of the following teams in round 1 on 01:33 - Jun 13 with 1745 viewsSonofNorfolt

Newport away as it is a completely new ground for virtually everyone, they've only been sharing it for a season.
today's capital one seedings means will play one of the following teams in round 1 on 03:57 - Jun 13 with 1732 viewsPattaya_Rs

today's capital one seedings means will play one of the following teams in round 1 on 01:33 - Jun 13 by SonofNorfolt

Newport away as it is a completely new ground for virtually everyone, they've only been sharing it for a season.

We are back in London that week on holiday......Torquay away would be nice........

Did anyone go to Newport for a friendly in 81(?).....was a few of us there......
today's capital one seedings means will play one of the following teams in round 1 on 06:19 - Jun 13 with 1709 viewsLblock

Stevenage away for new ground

Chrissy Day Day Day

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

today's capital one seedings means will play one of the following teams in round 1 on 11:23 - Jun 13 with 1590 viewsLowerloftLad

Newport county as it is a club I know absoloutly nothing about and after the game I can tell anyone who ever ask me who are Newport county I can say we got beat 3-1 by them in the carling cup infront of 1200 people

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

today's capital one seedings means will play one of the following teams in round 1 on 11:32 - Jun 13 with 1573 viewsQPR1882

today's capital one seedings means will play one of the following teams in round 1 on 01:33 - Jun 13 by SonofNorfolt

When we stayed in Wales overnight for our play off final we were told by Cardiff fans not to stay in Newport as it was a shite hole and the most dangerous place in South Wales to have a night out.

I was there when Harrow Borough playing them in the cup, went off big time in the back bar.

I'd like AFC thanks.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
today's capital one seedings means will play one of the following teams in round 1 on 11:33 - Jun 13 with 1568 viewsRANGERS4EVER

today's capital one seedings means will play one of the following teams in round 1 on 11:23 - Jun 13 by LowerloftLad

Newport county as it is a club I know absoloutly nothing about and after the game I can tell anyone who ever ask me who are Newport county I can say we got beat 3-1 by them in the carling cup infront of 1200 people

There fans are a really horrible bunch if i may say, i remember seeing then play Wealdstone in the FA trophy, all they wanted was to fight

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

today's capital one seedings means will play one of the following teams in round 1 on 11:35 - Jun 13 with 1560 viewsadhoc_qpr

today's capital one seedings means will play one of the following teams in round 1 on 13:13 - Jun 12 by toboboly

+2

+3

I also have a load of mates who are AFC Wimbledon fans, so it would be nice to have a bit of banter with them.
today's capital one seedings means will play one of the following teams in round 1 on 16:11 - Jun 13 with 1451 viewssmegma

It just has to be Newport.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024