Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Djukic: Swansea suffer without the ball 12:32 - Nov 28 with 2733 viewsgibs0n

"I think Swansea have their own style and that is that they like to play with the ball, but they suffer a lot when they don't have the ball. This is very typical of Laudrup's teams."

Maybe its true?

http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/swansea-city/europa-league/news/djukic-not-
Djukic: Swansea suffer without the ball on 14:04 - Nov 28 with 2561 viewsdgt73

Don't all teams suffer when they don't have the ball, I.e you don't have the ball you can't score. . No seriously he may have a point.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Djukic: Swansea suffer without the ball on 14:13 - Nov 28 with 2531 viewsSpratty

Djukic: Swansea suffer without the ball on 14:04 - Nov 28 by dgt73

Don't all teams suffer when they don't have the ball, I.e you don't have the ball you can't score. . No seriously he may have a point.

Talk sense man - what are you thinking ..............

Own goal?
Djukic: Swansea suffer without the ball on 14:19 - Nov 28 with 2517 viewslonglostjack

The point is if we don't have the ball our pressing game has to be spot on and we have to close down the space. I don't like it when we sit back too deep and allow the opposition to play from midfield.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Djukic: Swansea suffer without the ball on 15:00 - Nov 28 with 2444 viewsEdmundo

I sense a manager under pressure to deliver a result..................

Stick another three past them and shove that half ars*d comment where the sun don't shine

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Djukic: Swansea suffer without the ball on 15:05 - Nov 28 with 2427 viewsdgt73

Djukic: Swansea suffer without the ball on 14:13 - Nov 28 by Spratty

Talk sense man - what are you thinking ..............

Own goal?

Silly me.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Djukic: Swansea suffer without the ball on 15:27 - Nov 28 with 2378 viewsVetchitBack

Djukic: Swansea suffer without the ball on 14:19 - Nov 28 by longlostjack

The point is if we don't have the ball our pressing game has to be spot on and we have to close down the space. I don't like it when we sit back too deep and allow the opposition to play from midfield.

We do this a lot under Laudrup and I really don't understand why? We don't have that much of a pressing game any more in my opinion.

Was it Rodgers who said "The only team my time can relax is when they have the ball" or something similar? For better or worse (better going on overall results I think) we don't play like that any more.
[Post edited 28 Nov 2013 15:32]

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024