Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mr. Tan buys FK Sarajevo 09:22 - Dec 26 with 3099 viewsgibs0n

I guess he liked the color ;-)
Mr. Tan buys FK Sarajevo on 09:47 - Dec 26 with 3036 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Didn't he buy them a while back ?
Probably came as part of the deal with Velikonja or whatever the dud signing is called. For that kind of money I'd expect extras

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Mr. Tan buys FK Sarajevo on 09:55 - Dec 26 with 3004 viewsslate_dk

Probably part of an Exchange program; dissident players, staff and fans will be deported from Carduff
Mr. Tan buys FK Sarajevo on 10:04 - Dec 26 with 2986 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Mr. Tan buys FK Sarajevo on 09:55 - Dec 26 by slate_dk

Probably part of an Exchange program; dissident players, staff and fans will be deported from Carduff

Ah, the old Joe Stalin "let's move populations to Siberia and see how they get on" trick.
I pity the people of Sarajevo though, haven't they had enough to deal with without having semi literate dwarves going round the place telling them that they are their Capitol ?
If I was one of them I'd be praying the Serbs re-invaded
[Post edited 26 Dec 2013 10:08]

Mr. Tan buys FK Sarajevo on 10:06 - Dec 26 with 2976 viewsreddythered

Mr. Tan buys FK Sarajevo on 09:47 - Dec 26 by Brynmill_Jack

Didn't he buy them a while back ?
Probably came as part of the deal with Velikonja or whatever the dud signing is called. For that kind of money I'd expect extras

Different nations from memory.

Tan appears to be building a hotel/resort in the region, seems the football tie-in may have been linked to that. Deal was mooted for a while, "completed" within last week.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Mr. Tan buys FK Sarajevo on 10:09 - Dec 26 with 2963 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Mr. Tan buys FK Sarajevo on 10:06 - Dec 26 by reddythered

Tan appears to be building a hotel/resort in the region, seems the football tie-in may have been linked to that. Deal was mooted for a while, "completed" within last week.

Of course he's Slovenian I think Reddy isn't he. Hope you had a nice day yesterday

Mr. Tan buys FK Sarajevo on 11:14 - Dec 26 with 2797 viewsslate_dk

Mr. Tan buys FK Sarajevo on 10:06 - Dec 26 by reddythered

Ah thats nice; now they already know where their pre-season for the championship is to be spent for the coming years. No need to worry about that.
And the accountants are happy as surely Tan will give them a good deal.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024