Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anthony Knockaert 10:03 - Apr 20 with 2561 viewsjasonbromham

What do people think about him? He has always impressed me, did excellent with Leicester in their promotion season to the premier league but got frozen out. He was then released by Leciester, joined Standard Liege but recently made the move to title chasing Brighton & has started 15 games, scored 5 & assisted 5 which is a very good return for a midfielder. He is currently playing on the right wing for Brighton but can also play the attacking midefielder role. He is still only 24 too.

What are your thoughts?
[Post edited 20 Apr 2016 10:05]
Anthony Knockaert on 10:12 - Apr 20 with 2532 viewsHighjack

I bought him on football manager once and he led a back room revolt because I fined him two weeks wages for missing a penalty. In the end I had to sell him to morecambe which served the cu nt right. It's a big no from me.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Anthony Knockaert on 10:33 - Apr 20 with 2498 viewsdcd14

Anthony Knockaert on 10:12 - Apr 20 by Highjack

I bought him on football manager once and he led a back room revolt because I fined him two weeks wages for missing a penalty. In the end I had to sell him to morecambe which served the cu nt right. It's a big no from me.

LOVE THIS LOL!
Anthony Knockaert on 10:35 - Apr 20 with 2488 viewsjasonbromham

Anthony Knockaert on 10:12 - Apr 20 by Highjack

I do love the response haha!
Anthony Knockaert on 11:02 - Apr 20 with 2449 viewstomdickharry

There are lots of players who if they find the right club do well Brighton could be his,must admit when I have seen him for Brighton on TV always looks as if he has something to offer. Think we might be aiming a little higher provided we are in PL next season.
Anthony Knockaert on 13:21 - Apr 20 with 2317 viewsmonmouth

Anthony Knockaert on 11:02 - Apr 20 by tomdickharry

There are lots of players who if they find the right club do well Brighton could be his,must admit when I have seen him for Brighton on TV always looks as if he has something to offer. Think we might be aiming a little higher provided we are in PL next season.

F***ing well hope we're aiming higher. If we line up with Knocko, Robson-kanu and Chester next year, we'll be well on out way to this 'next level' place all the wingnuts like to fantasise about. Brighton, Hull and Reading are already there.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Anthony Knockaert on 13:51 - Apr 20 with 2248 viewstomdickharry

Anthony Knockaert on 13:21 - Apr 20 by monmouth

F***ing well hope we're aiming higher. If we line up with Knocko, Robson-kanu and Chester next year, we'll be well on out way to this 'next level' place all the wingnuts like to fantasise about. Brighton, Hull and Reading are already there.

This is at the moment the great unknown,once the ownership/manager issues have been settled we will be able to see which direction we are going in terms of quality of player we are interested in signing.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024