Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fleetwood 20:26 - Jun 6 with 1816 viewsizzitme

I would have liked to reply to some of the messages below about Fleetwood, but lost the will to live, trying to find a simple "REPLY" tab? I am getting old, but this should NOT be difficult!

Certainly Fleetwood are benefiting from some big, if not bottomless pits, which we don't have. And this news about their new training ground must be fantastic for them. Also interesting is how Hilly viewed Barnsleys training facilities. I visited Bolton's training facilities near Chorley this week, and could not believe them! Cricket pitch and 5 star hotel!

But nothing seems to be the be all and end all, as a formula for success, in the entire football league, even Chelsea! However this is no bad thing as it keeps the door open for any Club to achieve some success in their own way

Even levels of support offer no guarantees of success also. EG, Look at Leeds and Bolton and many Yorkshire Clubs, and others struggling on big gates.

So let's take heart and appreciate the magic that Keith Hill has brought back to the Dale, and in so doing demonstrating that success comes when the Manager/fans and Directors produce a formula that works, without big money and big crowds.

Fleetwood on 20:40 - Jun 6 with 1785 viewsboffley

Hold your curser over the 2 right hand symbols in the bottom left hand corner of any message.
Fleetwood on 18:11 - Jun 7 with 1532 viewsizzitme

Fleetwood on 20:40 - Jun 6 by boffley

Hold your curser over the 2 right hand symbols in the bottom left hand corner of any message.

Ah!!
Thanks Boff
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024