Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shane Long gone for £12 m, Bony must be £40m 22:14 - Aug 12 with 2786 viewsgandhiaber

Prem gone mad, panic buy
Shane Long gone for £12 m, Bony must be £40m on 22:16 - Aug 12 with 2750 viewsJackoBoostardo

Crazy prices. Yet some here would think £19mill is too much for Bony!

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Shane Long gone for £12 m, Bony must be £40m on 22:16 - Aug 12 with 2735 viewsblaine_scfc

Good player, links up play well and always a handful. Available for half that last year, mentioned him on here and was told by everyone he was sh*t.
Shane Long gone for £12 m, Bony must be £40m on 22:21 - Aug 12 with 2662 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Who's he gone to.

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Shane Long gone for £12 m, Bony must be £40m on 22:23 - Aug 12 with 2625 viewsbishjack

Shane Long gone for £12 m, Bony must be £40m on 22:21 - Aug 12 by oh_tommy_tommy

Who's he gone to.

Southampton.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/southampton-agree-shane-lon

Poll: Which CB should join Ash in defence ?

Shane Long gone for £12 m, Bony must be £40m on 22:25 - Aug 12 with 2586 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Shane Long gone for £12 m, Bony must be £40m on 22:23 - Aug 12 by bishjack

Southampton.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/southampton-agree-shane-lon

Southampton come calling chuck a couple of million on top .
They've got plenty of money .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Shane Long gone for £12 m, Bony must be £40m on 22:49 - Aug 12 with 2368 viewsC_jack

That's about right.

I have no idea why the price of Shane Long has anything to do with Bony.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Shane Long gone for £12 m, Bony must be £40m on 02:23 - Aug 13 with 2106 viewsCatullus

Shane Long gone for £12 m, Bony must be £40m on 22:49 - Aug 12 by C_jack

That's about right.

I have no idea why the price of Shane Long has anything to do with Bony.

Because to a lot of people, Bony is twice the striker that Long is?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Shane Long gone for £12 m, Bony must be £40m on 02:33 - Aug 13 with 2099 viewsSwansNZ

So he has more than doubled his value in 6 months — how exactly is that then?

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Login to get fewer ads

Shane Long gone for £12 m, Bony must be £40m on 02:41 - Aug 13 with 2093 viewsCatullus

Shane Long gone for £12 m, Bony must be £40m on 02:33 - Aug 13 by SwansNZ

So he has more than doubled his value in 6 months — how exactly is that then?

Maybe Southampton have panicked?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Shane Long gone for £12 m, Bony must be £40m on 02:46 - Aug 13 with 2085 viewsSwansNZ

Shane Long gone for £12 m, Bony must be £40m on 02:41 - Aug 13 by Catullus

Maybe Southampton have panicked?

Can't we sell them someone?

Surely Tiendalli must be worth 10 mill

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Shane Long gone for £12 m, Bony must be £40m on 06:39 - Aug 13 with 1989 viewsDr_Winston

Decent but nowhere near worth that.

Bony going for just £7m more would be an insult.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Shane Long gone for £12 m, Bony must be £40m on 10:48 - Aug 13 with 1661 viewsC_jack

Shane Long gone for £12 m, Bony must be £40m on 02:23 - Aug 13 by Catullus

Because to a lot of people, Bony is twice the striker that Long is?

There is no measurement of value in the transfer market, from one players ability to another. It's driven by the respective clubs values of their players, nobody elses.

Shane Long went for x amount so we must increase our value of Wilf is a strange idea.
[Post edited 13 Aug 2014 10:54]

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Shane Long gone for £12 m, Bony must be £40m on 11:37 - Aug 13 with 1581 viewsFlashberryjack

Shane Long gone for £12 m, Bony must be £40m on 22:16 - Aug 12 by blaine_scfc

Good player, links up play well and always a handful. Available for half that last year, mentioned him on here and was told by everyone he was sh*t.

Good player, I think he scored 3 league goals last season ....... Is he worth £12 million ?
If we paid that sort of money for him I would be F*cking amazed.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Shane Long gone for £12 m, Bony must be £40m on 12:33 - Aug 13 with 1484 viewsTom1912

Shane Long gone for £12 m, Bony must be £40m on 11:37 - Aug 13 by Flashberryjack

Good player, I think he scored 3 league goals last season ....... Is he worth £12 million ?
If we paid that sort of money for him I would be F*cking amazed.

7-8 I think. Had a few at West Brom before he went to Hull.

Not worth £12m but will do the job Southampton need to, and they have had so much cash in this summer, they can afford to overspend on the odd player.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024