Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
today's game 20:11 - Oct 18 with 1853 viewspnc4eva1

Personally despite not winning I walked away happy. The performance was entertaining, although frustrating. It showed signs of the progress that has been made in less than two years.

Dale outplayed and out passed a Gillingham team. The football and passing on display was a far cry from the pub team tactics of Coleman's team. Yes we didn't win. Yes we didn't convert all of the chances we had, or it would have been a cricket score.

I have always stated that I would much rather draw than lose. A point nearer the magic 51 is important. Not forward looking for some fans but after decades of seeing Dale play in the bottom division the chance to build slowly in league 1 is better than going up and down as a yoyo club.

The performance was good but didn't get the rewards it deserved but at least we played good football. Not feeling down at all.

up the dale
Poll: Are these polls getting tedious

today's game on 20:24 - Oct 18 with 1802 viewsroccydaleian

Totally agree. T'was a good game today, Dale should have walked it. but it wasn't to be. Anyhow onwards and upwards, great team performance. Rose, Dawson and Tanser were excellent.
today's game on 20:39 - Oct 18 with 1736 viewsanimal8

Excellent post you two, No negativity that's what should be said about a decent performance without the result. UP THE DALE .
today's game on 22:58 - Oct 18 with 1565 viewsPDIDDY

today's game on 20:24 - Oct 18 by roccydaleian

Totally agree. T'was a good game today, Dale should have walked it. but it wasn't to be. Anyhow onwards and upwards, great team performance. Rose, Dawson and Tanser were excellent.

Rose scores again :)

Gissa job

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024