Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
O/T Gemma Collins left the jungle 09:18 - Nov 19 with 2423 viewswespens

Has there ever been a bigger waste of space than this peroxide tub of lard! Money grabbing, attention seeking nobody - hopefully the last time she'll be given any airtime.

Poll: Would you ever play John Lundstram again?

O/T Gemma Collins left the jungle on 12:00 - Nov 19 with 2381 viewswillyekerslike

the ozzies call us whinging poms , no wonder with a waste of space like her on the show . she must have guessed what it would be like .
O/T Gemma Collins left the jungle on 12:01 - Nov 19 with 2380 viewsLala

I don't think she's a nasty person, but my God this is what happens when you spoil people. She has no inner strength whatsoever, a life made too easy is not always a good thing.

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

O/T Gemma Collins left the jungle on 12:35 - Nov 19 with 2371 viewsKhonKaenSeasider

O/T Gemma Collins left the jungle on 12:01 - Nov 19 by Lala

I don't think she's a nasty person, but my God this is what happens when you spoil people. She has no inner strength whatsoever, a life made too easy is not always a good thing.

Having left the UK 4 years ago, I have never watched the TOWIE thing, and I only recall last years 'Jungle' had Joey Essex in it, who was thicker than the proverbial two short planks....couldn't tell the time if I recall.

Having watched the opening two episodes thus far, this Gemma person, to me anyway, epitomises all that is poor about the UK these days. Utterly talentless.....celebrity.....really??!?!?! In whose world??
[Post edited 19 Nov 2014 13:25]

It will absolutely change the club forever if we go up. It can’t fail to

O/T Gemma Collins left the jungle on 13:12 - Nov 19 with 2360 viewsHarryHorse

O/T Gemma Collins left the jungle on 12:35 - Nov 19 by KhonKaenSeasider

Having left the UK 4 years ago, I have never watched the TOWIE thing, and I only recall last years 'Jungle' had Joey Essex in it, who was thicker than the proverbial two short planks....couldn't tell the time if I recall.

Having watched the opening two episodes thus far, this Gemma person, to me anyway, epitomises all that is poor about the UK these days. Utterly talentless.....celebrity.....really??!?!?! In whose world??
[Post edited 19 Nov 2014 13:25]

Am glad to say I'd never heard of her until I watched this years Jungle . And I don't suppose I'll hear of her again .

Mel Sykes could still serve me a pint of Boddingtons from an ice cream van though and I would have a flake in it (so could Sarah Parish come to think of it). See below:

[Post edited 19 Nov 2014 20:08]
O/T Gemma Collins left the jungle on 15:05 - Nov 19 with 2320 viewswe_are_Superior

Expect to see her in the new series of 'Celebrity Fat Club' .. what happened to real celebrities!!

Poll: Would Richie Kyle make a good manager?

O/T Gemma Collins left the jungle on 15:29 - Nov 19 with 2306 viewsOdinsRaven

O/T Gemma Collins left the jungle on 15:05 - Nov 19 by we_are_Superior

Expect to see her in the new series of 'Celebrity Fat Club' .. what happened to real celebrities!!

Fat, ugly, and an oxygen thief. She does not have much going for her. If she doesn't lose weight she will be a diabetic or dead by 40
O/T Gemma Collins left the jungle on 20:46 - Nov 19 with 2224 viewsBloodtangerine

O/T Gemma Collins left the jungle on 15:29 - Nov 19 by OdinsRaven

Fat, ugly, and an oxygen thief. She does not have much going for her. If she doesn't lose weight she will be a diabetic or dead by 40

A useless, loud, weak minded, quite pathetic lady......but didnt seem a nasty type so with someone to guide/inspire her perhaps she could turn out to be a good contributing to society type person at some stage...until then wobbling lardy waster

Voice of the two scarfers..UTMP

O/T Gemma Collins left the jungle on 07:37 - Nov 20 with 2147 viewsCurryman

O/T Gemma Collins left the jungle on 20:46 - Nov 19 by Bloodtangerine

A useless, loud, weak minded, quite pathetic lady......but didnt seem a nasty type so with someone to guide/inspire her perhaps she could turn out to be a good contributing to society type person at some stage...until then wobbling lardy waster

I can't honestly believe that some people on here that I class as sensible watch such peurile television. I last night, watched an hours programme on 'Yesterday' about Napoleons campaign in Russia, which was extremely interesting and informative.

Love Blackpool, not the O's
Poll: Whi is responsiblke for our current mess?
Blog: Trust

Login to get fewer ads

O/T Gemma Collins left the jungle on 11:09 - Nov 20 with 2112 viewsHarryHorse

O/T Gemma Collins left the jungle on 07:37 - Nov 20 by Curryman

I can't honestly believe that some people on here that I class as sensible watch such peurile television. I last night, watched an hours programme on 'Yesterday' about Napoleons campaign in Russia, which was extremely interesting and informative.

For what its worth I had a railway journey with Portillo as a starter , Jungle as the main and a WW2 in colour as dessert . I like a balanced diet of high and low brow when it comes to tv viewing
O/T Gemma Collins left the jungle on 11:15 - Nov 20 with 2109 viewsstraightatthewall

O/T Gemma Collins left the jungle on 11:09 - Nov 20 by HarryHorse

For what its worth I had a railway journey with Portillo as a starter , Jungle as the main and a WW2 in colour as dessert . I like a balanced diet of high and low brow when it comes to tv viewing

Mel Sykes needs to leave sharpish. I'm starting to go off her. Pre-Jungle, I'd have gone through her Jungle any day.

We got Bogdanovic, Oyston got very rich

O/T Gemma Collins left the jungle on 11:24 - Nov 20 with 2104 viewsLala

O/T Gemma Collins left the jungle on 11:15 - Nov 20 by straightatthewall

Mel Sykes needs to leave sharpish. I'm starting to go off her. Pre-Jungle, I'd have gone through her Jungle any day.

Why have you gone off her then SATW....she's a little over-tanned for me, but still a good looking lady.

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

O/T Gemma Collins left the jungle on 12:18 - Nov 20 with 2086 viewsAllezBlackpool

O/T Gemma Collins left the jungle on 11:24 - Nov 20 by Lala

Why have you gone off her then SATW....she's a little over-tanned for me, but still a good looking lady.

Craig Charles now gone. His brother has passed away. RIP

AVFTT's resident gastronome
Poll: Which Food Items would you like the concourses to sell

O/T Gemma Collins left the jungle on 22:51 - Nov 20 with 2015 views1953Original

O/T Gemma Collins left the jungle on 12:18 - Nov 20 by AllezBlackpool

Craig Charles now gone. His brother has passed away. RIP

Sad news re: Craig Charles - IACGMOOH is worth watching just for Ant and Dec - they're timing is excellent. The one team who've been poached by ITV from the BBC which has actually worked

Poll: League One Play Off Winners?

O/T Gemma Collins left the jungle on 15:45 - Nov 21 with 1972 viewssteve_g

Gotta be Jimmy all the way

Poll: Has the O's treatment of fans re: court proceedings changed your opinion of them

O/T Gemma Collins left the jungle on 15:57 - Nov 21 with 1960 viewsOdinsRaven

O/T Gemma Collins left the jungle on 11:15 - Nov 20 by straightatthewall

I believe its more a bowling green than a jungle...
O/T Gemma Collins left the jungle on 19:36 - Nov 21 with 1946 viewsOsbourne

O/T Gemma Collins left the jungle on 22:51 - Nov 20 by 1953Original

Sad news re: Craig Charles - IACGMOOH is worth watching just for Ant and Dec - they're timing is excellent. The one team who've been poached by ITV from the BBC which has actually worked

1953Original,

You really like Ant and Dec?
Blimey!

At least Edwina Curry has arrived now. John Major will be watching then!
O/T Gemma Collins left the jungle on 22:27 - Nov 21 with 1934 viewsfleetwoodbry

O/T Gemma Collins left the jungle on 19:36 - Nov 21 by Osbourne

1953Original,

You really like Ant and Dec?
Blimey!

At least Edwina Curry has arrived now. John Major will be watching then!

GC is a total waste of space, a product of the wretched reality tv culture that is so adored by brainless idiots
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024