Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MailOnline reckons Garry Monk manager of the year shock! 10:50 - May 13 with 1733 viewsjames54

Interesting, check out the spend per point table (unless you're a QPR fan)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3078756/Garry-Monk-s-incredibl

Enjoying the ride

MailOnline reckons Garry Monk manager of the year shock! on 10:54 - May 13 with 1727 viewsmonmouth

Mourinho will walk the actual thing of course, but you do have to rub your eyes when you look at what we've done this season.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

MailOnline reckons Garry Monk manager of the year shock! on 11:46 - May 13 with 1638 viewsmacthejack

MailOnline reckons Garry Monk manager of the year shock! on 10:54 - May 13 by monmouth

Mourinho will walk the actual thing of course, but you do have to rub your eyes when you look at what we've done this season.

If Mourinho wins it will be a travesty. Winning the league with the best team in the country does not, in my opinion, make you the best manager.
MailOnline reckons Garry Monk manager of the year shock! on 13:09 - May 13 with 1488 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

MailOnline reckons Garry Monk manager of the year shock! on 11:46 - May 13 by macthejack

If Mourinho wins it will be a travesty. Winning the league with the best team in the country does not, in my opinion, make you the best manager.

Not that I disagree but could be argued he built the best team in the country so deserves it for that

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

MailOnline reckons Garry Monk manager of the year shock! on 13:11 - May 13 with 1480 viewsmonmouth

MailOnline reckons Garry Monk manager of the year shock! on 11:46 - May 13 by macthejack

Yep. Especially as he failed miserably in Europe despite spending a king's ransom. He will win though.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

MailOnline reckons Garry Monk manager of the year shock! on 13:12 - May 13 with 1478 viewsrossshaw

I disagree. He definitely deserves it. He pretty much built that team. They were all over the place before he joined. As much as I dislike him, Jose should win it. Garry Monk has been superb though! (I just don't want too much media attention on him!!!)

Trundle could still do a job..

MailOnline reckons Garry Monk manager of the year shock! on 13:16 - May 13 with 1461 viewsTom1912

Mourinho will most likely win it but if we finish 6th, Monk will have a very strong case
MailOnline reckons Garry Monk manager of the year shock! on 13:18 - May 13 with 1452 viewspikeypaul

MailOnline reckons Garry Monk manager of the year shock! on 13:11 - May 13 by monmouth

Yep. Especially as he failed miserably in Europe despite spending a king's ransom. He will win though.

His net spend in the last 18 months is far less than Man city and only 30% of what man utd have spent yet he has p@ssed over both.

By far the best manager out there

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

MailOnline reckons Garry Monk manager of the year shock! on 13:20 - May 13 with 1440 viewsHighjack

MailOnline reckons Garry Monk manager of the year shock! on 13:12 - May 13 by rossshaw

I disagree. He definitely deserves it. He pretty much built that team. They were all over the place before he joined. As much as I dislike him, Jose should win it. Garry Monk has been superb though! (I just don't want too much media attention on him!!!)

They weren't all over the place, they'd just won the Champions League and Europa league in succession.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Login to get fewer ads

MailOnline reckons Garry Monk manager of the year shock! on 15:52 - May 13 with 1270 viewsswanduck

MailOnline reckons Garry Monk manager of the year shock! on 13:16 - May 13 by Tom1912

Mourinho will most likely win it but if we finish 6th, Monk will have a very strong case

I wouldn't rule Monk out, especially if we did manage to get 6th (then imo he'd a be a very), didn't Pulis win it last year? Or was it Brendan?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024