Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Traore 09:24 - Jul 7 with 8205 viewsMvpeter

Thoughts on him being one of the two left backs?

Poll: Who should be our left back?

Traore on 13:02 - Jul 7 with 1990 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Traore on 12:52 - Jul 7 by CheshireR

Green
McCarthy 

Yun
Caulker
Onouha
Hill
Furlong
Harriman
Donaldson
Robinson
Comley

Doughty
Sutherland
Henry
Fer
Phillips
Sandro
Hoilett
Traore
Faurlin
Gladwin
Luongo
Petrasso

Austin
E-Thomas
Mackie
Polter
Grego Cox
Manning

Thanks

imho we will need to off load a few (Traore, Toilet, Caulker)
Keep Charlie and Phillips
need a back up keeper
central defender
centre midfielder
goalscorer
[Post edited 7 Jul 2015 13:05]
Traore on 13:03 - Jul 7 with 1986 viewsdaveB

Traore on 12:12 - Jul 7 by paulparker

The Gutting thing is we had a chance to off load him to Palace last year but didn't,
we had signed Robinson so could have had him playing more games for us rather than poxy Huddersfield
cheers Bagpuss you useless fecking tvvat

He turned down the move, the club agreed the fee and were happy to sell
Traore on 13:13 - Jul 7 with 1946 viewsMvpeter

Traore on 13:03 - Jul 7 by daveB

He turned down the move, the club agreed the fee and were happy to sell

Didn't we give him a contract that summer though?

Traore on 13:22 - Jul 7 with 1931 viewssimmo

We've also got Robinson to come back, hopefully by January.

Thoughts on us signing another LB, even if we can't get rid of Traore, and then paying the wages of YSY, Traore, Robinson and the new signing whilst only being able to play one of them?

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Traore on 13:38 - Jul 7 with 1890 viewsMvpeter

Traore on 13:22 - Jul 7 by simmo

We've also got Robinson to come back, hopefully by January.

Thoughts on us signing another LB, even if we can't get rid of Traore, and then paying the wages of YSY, Traore, Robinson and the new signing whilst only being able to play one of them?

Why would we only be able to play one of them?

Traore is a winger and you use two of them.

So you would have 2 LB's and a LW.

Traore on 13:55 - Jul 7 with 1853 viewsWilloW4

Traore on 12:04 - Jul 7 by superhoopdownunder

Traore and Toilet should be the 2 players we off load
Maybe Caulker too

We should do everything in our power to keep Austin and Philips

Not sure about the keepers - I would probably keep Green
McCarthy does not fill me with any confidence

Obviously we still need to add players to the squad
I think at least a centre half
centre mid
goal scorer
back up keeper

'Traore and toilet should be the 2 players we off load, maybe caulker too....', oh yes please, in an ideal world Mr.downunder... In an ideal world.. Would love to see the back of those three..
Traore on 14:13 - Jul 7 with 1838 viewsbrad

not as left back,maybe as a winger,or goodbye!
Traore on 14:23 - Jul 7 with 1818 viewsWilloW4

Traore on 14:13 - Jul 7 by brad

not as left back,maybe as a winger,or goodbye!

Winger ? The now infamous "traore can cross a ball"... I saw it once, probably more luck than judgement...goodbye! Sounds about right.
Login to get fewer ads

Traore on 14:31 - Jul 7 with 1807 viewsWestbourneR

He is awful. So so so so bad. Has to go, I can't bear to watch him any more.

No skills, no brain, no bottle, no football sense. All he can do is run aimlessly and quite quikxly in a straight line.

Total con of a player.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Traore on 14:37 - Jul 7 with 1792 viewsJonDoeman

Traore on 14:31 - Jul 7 by WestbourneR

He is awful. So so so so bad. Has to go, I can't bear to watch him any more.

No skills, no brain, no bottle, no football sense. All he can do is run aimlessly and quite quikxly in a straight line.

Total con of a player.

He doesn't have to go, even when Palace wanted him he didn't go! I expect he'll be our player for another season, up to the coaches to try & get something out of him. He does have pace & he can cross a ball , I've seen him do it before so he can do it again.

It Is What It Is !!

Traore on 14:41 - Jul 7 with 1772 viewsDiscodroids

Green
McCarthy 

Yun
Caulker
Onouha
Hill
Furlong
Harriman
Donaldson
Robinson
Comley

Doughty
Sutherland
Henry
Fer
Phillips
Sandro
Hoilett
Traore
Faurlin
Gladwin
Luongo
Petrasso

Austin
E-Thomas
Mackie
Polter
Grego Cox
Manning

Id like to proceed to the main course please .

an intravenous tap of more midfielders /wingers/ hybrids of the two .

imo were in desperate need of two strikers, once chas fks off , and if i could describe the state of our defence to a non QPR fan, i would do so through the medium of modern dance .
[Post edited 7 Jul 2015 14:42]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Traore on 14:48 - Jul 7 with 1773 viewssimmo

Traore on 13:38 - Jul 7 by Mvpeter

Why would we only be able to play one of them?

Traore is a winger and you use two of them.

So you would have 2 LB's and a LW.

'So you would have 2 LB's and a LW.'

That's exactly what we have already, except one of the LB's (Robinson) is injured for the first part of the season, so Traore can offer temp cover until he's back. Absolute emergency situation if both are unavailable before Robinson is back means Clint Hill, a loan or a youth player can cover. It's how clubs who don't/can't throw money at everything have to do things.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Traore on 14:50 - Jul 7 with 1765 viewsDorse

Armand Traore =

That is all.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Traore on 14:53 - Jul 7 with 1753 viewsMvpeter

Traore on 14:48 - Jul 7 by simmo

'So you would have 2 LB's and a LW.'

That's exactly what we have already, except one of the LB's (Robinson) is injured for the first part of the season, so Traore can offer temp cover until he's back. Absolute emergency situation if both are unavailable before Robinson is back means Clint Hill, a loan or a youth player can cover. It's how clubs who don't/can't throw money at everything have to do things.

Robinson will be out all season mate. He got injured in march and they predicted a 9-12 month injury. Takes a lot of time to come back after that amount of time out even when you've healed.

Traore on 14:57 - Jul 7 with 1751 viewsWilloW4

Traore on 14:37 - Jul 7 by JonDoeman

He doesn't have to go, even when Palace wanted him he didn't go! I expect he'll be our player for another season, up to the coaches to try & get something out of him. He does have pace & he can cross a ball , I've seen him do it before so he can do it again.

"He can cross a ball".... Name half a dozen times.. It's a complete joke that this lazy arrogant chancer is a left winger. A waste of space. Get rid.!
Traore on 15:09 - Jul 7 with 1655 viewsJonDoeman

Traore on 14:57 - Jul 7 by WilloW4

"He can cross a ball".... Name half a dozen times.. It's a complete joke that this lazy arrogant chancer is a left winger. A waste of space. Get rid.!

Get rid? I'm sure they're trying, I doubt they will succeed though.

It Is What It Is !!

Traore on 15:09 - Jul 7 with 1655 viewsloftinoz

Traore on 12:25 - Jul 7 by QPR_Jim

I'm not saying keep him but let him train with the kids or completely bypass him, I'm saying let him go and give him a free transfer. Something similar to what we did to get rid of Adel would be ideal. If we can't get rid then yes we should use him before loaning anybody in.

Besides a short term loan if young gets injured before Robinson is fit is hardly bloating the squad.

Who's this "Young" you keep mentioning?
Traore on 15:21 - Jul 7 with 1639 viewsWilloW4

Traore on 15:09 - Jul 7 by JonDoeman

Get rid? I'm sure they're trying, I doubt they will succeed though.

We can only dream /pray that they are trying... I'm sure traore will happily sit in the local caff and count his money..it takes a lot for me to 'hate' a QPR player but traore just hits my buttons... Yes Jon, get rid, cos he's upsetting my blood pressure... What's to like about him.? Hasn't he taken the piss more than all the other shites... Oh , I just dislike him intently .. More tea vicar.
Traore on 15:39 - Jul 7 with 1603 viewsWilloW4

Traore on 15:21 - Jul 7 by WilloW4

We can only dream /pray that they are trying... I'm sure traore will happily sit in the local caff and count his money..it takes a lot for me to 'hate' a QPR player but traore just hits my buttons... Yes Jon, get rid, cos he's upsetting my blood pressure... What's to like about him.? Hasn't he taken the piss more than all the other shites... Oh , I just dislike him intently .. More tea vicar.

...and up pops Ian dury and the blockheads on my I pod at work... With the track.. 'F#cking Ada".... With my 2 other R's fans.. We join in with the choruses .....traore is still at QPR....sing kids..."f#cking Ada "... Marvellous ! Wish they worked as hard as the effort they put in to singing that..all together now ...."F#cking Ada".!!!!!!
Traore on 15:57 - Jul 7 with 1572 viewsM40R

No. No. No.

Arsenal away last season was the last straw for me when he caused both opposition goals. Although QPR are super bad at coaching players, he strikes me as uncoachable.

Also, his crossing has gone. Those magic crosses at Stoke and Man City in the first Prem season were clearly aberations...
Traore on 17:46 - Jul 7 with 1513 viewseghamranger

Is weird why Traore isn't in any recent pictures on the website. Charlie is away on honeymoon and cos of England matches, but Traore hardly played last year so can't be knackered. Someone must know where he is?
Traore on 17:55 - Jul 7 with 1496 viewseghamranger

Green
McCarthy 

Yun
Caulker
Onouha
Hill
Furlong
Harriman
Donaldson
Robinson
Comley

Doughty
Sutherland
Henry
Fer
Phillips
Sandro
Hoilett
Traore
Faurlin
Gladwin
Luongo
Petrasso

Austin
E-Thomas
Mackie
Polter
Grego Cox
Manning

Can't believe you forgot Diakite?
Traore on 17:57 - Jul 7 with 1490 viewsGloucs_R

Traore on 17:55 - Jul 7 by eghamranger

Can't believe you forgot Diakite?

Beat me to it. He keeps appearing in photos on the offsh.

Plus the French lad is supposed to be pretty good, 19 so not too young. Tipped for the first team.
[Post edited 7 Jul 2015 17:57]

Poll: Are we staying up?

Traore on 18:20 - Jul 7 with 1460 viewsoddball

Traore on 17:46 - Jul 7 by eghamranger

Is weird why Traore isn't in any recent pictures on the website. Charlie is away on honeymoon and cos of England matches, but Traore hardly played last year so can't be knackered. Someone must know where he is?

last i heard he was seen chamois leathering his boyfriend.
Traore on 18:26 - Jul 7 with 1449 viewsJigsore

Traore on 14:57 - Jul 7 by WilloW4

I'm desperate to know how we simply 'get rid' of these players we've signed to legally binding contracts for 4/5 years.

Do you run some sort of clandestine service involving black bin bags and machetes or are you just shouting angrily for no reason in particular?

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024