Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Refugees ? 20:21 - Sep 11 with 14218 viewsScoobyWho

This video clip comes from Germany today.
It involves fights between Turkish Kurds and nationalists.
They are bringing their war to the European streets some are saying.

Is the UK next ?

The cost for policing this will be millions.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Refugees ? on 20:27 - Sep 11 with 14200 viewsPozuelosSideys

Swings and roundabouts for me. Im very much in the "dont really want them here camp", but its like any society or large group of people - its a mixed bag and they have to be identified and judged/processed on merit.

Id be booting the econimic migrants straight out the door though. The cynic in me thinks that the Franco-German open arms policy of letting any old fcker in is an attempt to water down local culture and nationalitsic beliefs in much the same way Labour did to the UK/London. A political ploy to drive through the EU one-state with as little fuss as possible.They arent helpful to average joe, all they do is drive down the wages here, take up limited housing stock and increase the weight on public services.

Genuine refugees absolutely yes. But the open door policy can only end one way and that is not a positive one for the European.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Refugees ? on 20:56 - Sep 11 with 14159 viewsScoobyWho

Refugees ? on 20:27 - Sep 11 by PozuelosSideys

Swings and roundabouts for me. Im very much in the "dont really want them here camp", but its like any society or large group of people - its a mixed bag and they have to be identified and judged/processed on merit.

Id be booting the econimic migrants straight out the door though. The cynic in me thinks that the Franco-German open arms policy of letting any old fcker in is an attempt to water down local culture and nationalitsic beliefs in much the same way Labour did to the UK/London. A political ploy to drive through the EU one-state with as little fuss as possible.They arent helpful to average joe, all they do is drive down the wages here, take up limited housing stock and increase the weight on public services.

Genuine refugees absolutely yes. But the open door policy can only end one way and that is not a positive one for the European.

For a change I'm with Cameron on this one. They must register at the first point of contact with Europe and then be a part of the process of migration across our borders legally and by way of a process,

But it's what is being brought in to our country that concerns me.

Will they just destroy all that we have here as well ?

Refugees ? on 20:59 - Sep 11 with 14153 viewsPozuelosSideys

Refugees ? on 20:56 - Sep 11 by ScoobyWho

For a change I'm with Cameron on this one. They must register at the first point of contact with Europe and then be a part of the process of migration across our borders legally and by way of a process,

But it's what is being brought in to our country that concerns me.

Will they just destroy all that we have here as well ?

If im honest, this is the sort of thing that bothers me. There has been a few of these sorts of incidents over the last few months up here. Similar to what youre saying.. just something a bit further down the track..

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/shocking-footage-shows-mob-of-thugs-attacki

Edit. The reason for it was those white blokes were pissing in the street outside a mosque. That was the result.
[Post edited 11 Sep 2015 21:01]

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Refugees ? on 21:26 - Sep 11 with 14105 viewstomdickharry

Wonder why they don't head for mother Russia,perhaps they have heard of the Russian winter or the KGB,stacks of room for them in Siberia and no social services.
Refugees ? on 23:30 - Sep 11 with 13994 viewsswansealad69

Refugees ? on 21:26 - Sep 11 by tomdickharry

Wonder why they don't head for mother Russia,perhaps they have heard of the Russian winter or the KGB,stacks of room for them in Siberia and no social services.

They won't go to Russia as they won't get away with doing as they please
They must not preach there shit and must adapt to Russian way off life.
I guess the same as if we went to a Muslim country and so it should be.
I would respect there way off life and religion
Shame we give them rights to preach in our street
Preach hate and death to our armed services (in our streets)
And tell us we should and will adopt Islam
Year Russia and putin have many faults but they at least stand up for what they believe in and won't allow hate preaching and organised marching in there streets
Refugees ? on 04:40 - Sep 12 with 13921 viewsHidden_Hand

Refugees ? on 23:30 - Sep 11 by swansealad69

They won't go to Russia as they won't get away with doing as they please
They must not preach there shit and must adapt to Russian way off life.
I guess the same as if we went to a Muslim country and so it should be.
I would respect there way off life and religion
Shame we give them rights to preach in our street
Preach hate and death to our armed services (in our streets)
And tell us we should and will adopt Islam
Year Russia and putin have many faults but they at least stand up for what they believe in and won't allow hate preaching and organised marching in there streets

Hitler stood up for what he believed in.
Refugees ? on 06:34 - Sep 12 with 13901 viewsswansealad69

Refugees ? on 04:40 - Sep 12 by Hidden_Hand

Hitler stood up for what he believed in.

And your point is?
Just let them do as they please and come as they please.
Let's remember that these Muslims that are coming are are being used by terrorist networks and they are not only going to bring there belives but terror to our streets.
As a country we like Europe have been come soft and a easy target
Our layer back and freedom off speech is all well and good but when u have hatred and fanatics abousing the rights we give them it's going to end badly.
Refugees ? on 08:17 - Sep 12 with 13869 viewsScoobyWho

Refugees ? on 20:59 - Sep 11 by PozuelosSideys

If im honest, this is the sort of thing that bothers me. There has been a few of these sorts of incidents over the last few months up here. Similar to what youre saying.. just something a bit further down the track..

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/shocking-footage-shows-mob-of-thugs-attacki

Edit. The reason for it was those white blokes were pissing in the street outside a mosque. That was the result.
[Post edited 11 Sep 2015 21:01]

That is pretty grim on any level.
Regardless of reasoning.

Login to get fewer ads

Refugees ? on 08:19 - Sep 12 with 13867 viewsLord_Bony

At least be aware that the video posted is nothing to do with refugees.

It is a protest gone violent by Turkish nationalists who have a large presence in Germany. The video is over a year old.

Just saying....

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Refugees ? on 10:40 - Sep 12 with 13763 viewscontroversial_jack

Refugees ? on 21:26 - Sep 11 by tomdickharry

Europe is the nearer to Syria than is Russia, any decent population centre too
Refugees ? on 10:41 - Sep 12 with 13758 viewsLord_Bony

Refugees ? on 10:40 - Sep 12 by controversial_jack

Europe is the nearer to Syria than is Russia, any decent population centre too

Also Russia has no benefit system..it's why many Russians would also like to come to Europe.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Refugees ? on 11:02 - Sep 12 with 13730 viewsScoobyWho

Refugees ? on 08:19 - Sep 12 by Lord_Bony

At least be aware that the video posted is nothing to do with refugees.

It is a protest gone violent by Turkish nationalists who have a large presence in Germany. The video is over a year old.

Just saying....

It's open again then ..... 👍
[Post edited 12 Sep 2015 11:03]

Refugees ? on 13:19 - Sep 12 with 13652 viewsAnotherJohn

There are many examples where the media or social media on both sides of the argument present wrong information. The video in the OP may have been used to fuel anti-refugee sentiment. But it looks like the Alan Kurdi story that was said to be the 'game changer' for UK public opinion was also highly misleading.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/international/aylan-kurdis-father-working-with-smug

Refugees ? on 14:25 - Sep 12 with 13618 viewsexiledclaseboy

The video in the OP has nothing to do with any refugees.

Poll: Tory leader

Refugees ? on 17:25 - Sep 12 with 13556 viewsScoobyWho

Do you know them all ?

Refugees ? on 17:27 - Sep 12 with 13552 viewsexiledclaseboy

Refugees ? on 17:25 - Sep 12 by ScoobyWho

Do you know them all ?

No. Do you?

Refugees ? on 20:56 - Sep 12 with 13497 viewsScoobyWho

Refugees ? on 17:27 - Sep 12 by exiledclaseboy

No. Do you?

I'm more interested in the spin either side puts on these things, some must be, how many I don't know, where they hail,from I don't know and how many are not refugees I don't know. What I do know is that an all inclusive policy adopting all cultures flourishes in most countries. Of course where it is allowed to over take whole areas of that country it becomes very difficult for the indigenous population to accept it.

You could agree with Enoch Powell or your farthest left leftie on this one.

Problem is we are in the middle ground at the moment, standing in the middle of the road as such, and because of that we are at extreme risk of being run over.

And like you no, I don't know any of them, none of them at all.
And I don't understand them either more to the point.

Refugees ? on 00:17 - Sep 13 with 13455 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

Refugees ? on 17:27 - Sep 12 by exiledclaseboy

No. Do you?

Strange how you don't see scenes like this in the news then of these "desperate" people

And if they are desperate to get away from a warzone where their lives are in danger - why have the vast majority not taken their families with them?!???

Bonkers eh?! Even flat out bind to logic liberals like yourself need to admit - this is kinda dumb to take in any and all sundry.

Perhaps you also want to check the many photos floating around online of ISIS fighters proudly displaying their flag and guns, and even the heads of their victims - who also appear coming off trains with all the other 'desperate' people!!

Get off your high horse Clasey - remove those rose tinted glasses of yours. This situation does not warrant an open gates policy for the UK. Granted, there have been sad deaths including the child found on the beach - but people seem to have lost their minds as all of a sudden most have forgotten that these 'desperate' people are bypassing their neighbouring countries in favour of Europe - why exactly?! Additionally we seem to have forgotten that accepting unlimited refugees does not, in any way, solve problems. Instead it exaccerbates existing issues!

So, instead of adding or accepting the after affects of a problem, why not take action to prevent this from being an issue - get rid of Assad and ISIS ! You also then have to ask, what exactly are other arab countries doing - especially Turkey (as it appears to be f*ck all at present).

Poll: Goal 2 - scored by who?

Refugees ? on 09:05 - Sep 13 with 13386 viewsexiledclaseboy

Refugees ? on 00:17 - Sep 13 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

Strange how you don't see scenes like this in the news then of these "desperate" people

And if they are desperate to get away from a warzone where their lives are in danger - why have the vast majority not taken their families with them?!???

Bonkers eh?! Even flat out bind to logic liberals like yourself need to admit - this is kinda dumb to take in any and all sundry.

Perhaps you also want to check the many photos floating around online of ISIS fighters proudly displaying their flag and guns, and even the heads of their victims - who also appear coming off trains with all the other 'desperate' people!!

Get off your high horse Clasey - remove those rose tinted glasses of yours. This situation does not warrant an open gates policy for the UK. Granted, there have been sad deaths including the child found on the beach - but people seem to have lost their minds as all of a sudden most have forgotten that these 'desperate' people are bypassing their neighbouring countries in favour of Europe - why exactly?! Additionally we seem to have forgotten that accepting unlimited refugees does not, in any way, solve problems. Instead it exaccerbates existing issues!

So, instead of adding or accepting the after affects of a problem, why not take action to prevent this from being an issue - get rid of Assad and ISIS ! You also then have to ask, what exactly are other arab countries doing - especially Turkey (as it appears to be f*ck all at present).

Bloody lucky no one's advocating an "open gates" policy then isn't it.
[Post edited 13 Sep 2015 9:07]

Refugees ? on 11:43 - Sep 13 with 13342 viewsexiledclaseboy

Refugees ? on 20:56 - Sep 12 by ScoobyWho

I'm more interested in the spin either side puts on these things, some must be, how many I don't know, where they hail,from I don't know and how many are not refugees I don't know. What I do know is that an all inclusive policy adopting all cultures flourishes in most countries. Of course where it is allowed to over take whole areas of that country it becomes very difficult for the indigenous population to accept it.

You could agree with Enoch Powell or your farthest left leftie on this one.

Problem is we are in the middle ground at the moment, standing in the middle of the road as such, and because of that we are at extreme risk of being run over.

And like you no, I don't know any of them, none of them at all.
And I don't understand them either more to the point.

Yet you've contributed to that spin by posting a video and specifically (possibly deliberately) drawing incorrect parallels between what's shown and the current refugee situation. Why? It seems an odd stance for someone who by your own admission used to be active in movements that would be actively and diametrically opposed to that kind of misinformation.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024