Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
David Marshall sending off for the scum 21:38 - Sep 19 with 5232 viewsScoobyWho

Surely wasn't a red card ?

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

David Marshall sending off for the scum on 21:40 - Sep 19 with 5226 viewsDarran

Kicked someone he had to go.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

David Marshall sending off for the scum on 21:47 - Sep 19 with 5196 viewsEdmundo

Who cares they're not our rivals 👍

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

David Marshall sending off for the scum on 21:54 - Sep 19 with 5163 viewsOldjack

lost again that's all that matters

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

David Marshall sending off for the scum on 21:56 - Sep 19 with 5155 viewsScoobyWho

David Marshall sending off for the scum on 21:54 - Sep 19 by Oldjack

lost again that's all that matters

I agree wholeheartedly OJ, but regardless of that, I saw no kick, maybe I was laughing out loud so much regards DGTs latest threats, but I saw no foul.

David Marshall sending off for the scum on 21:57 - Sep 19 with 5146 viewsDarran

David Marshall sending off for the scum on 21:56 - Sep 19 by ScoobyWho

I agree wholeheartedly OJ, but regardless of that, I saw no kick, maybe I was laughing out loud so much regards DGTs latest threats, but I saw no foul.

You saw no kick?
That's bizarre.

David Marshall sending off for the scum on 21:58 - Sep 19 with 5143 viewsScoobyWho

David Marshall sending off for the scum on 21:57 - Sep 19 by Darran

You saw no kick?
That's bizarre.

I've just watched it back 👍

David Marshall sending off for the scum on 21:59 - Sep 19 with 5138 viewsDarran

David Marshall sending off for the scum on 21:58 - Sep 19 by ScoobyWho

I've just watched it back 👍

David Marshall sending off for the scum on 22:07 - Sep 19 with 5114 viewsblueytheblue

He kicked out it was a red.

It wasn't however a penalty - ref missed the initial foul on Marshall, should have been red for Marshall and free kick to us.

C'est la vie but it's worrying he's now lost his temper and been sent off twice within the last ten games.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Login to get fewer ads

David Marshall sending off for the scum on 22:20 - Sep 19 with 5089 viewsScoobyWho

David Marshall sending off for the scum on 22:07 - Sep 19 by blueytheblue

He kicked out it was a red.

It wasn't however a penalty - ref missed the initial foul on Marshall, should have been red for Marshall and free kick to us.

C'est la vie but it's worrying he's now lost his temper and been sent off twice within the last ten games.

Maybe he doesn't like playing anymore ?

David Marshall sending off for the scum on 22:27 - Sep 19 with 5068 viewsdgt73

You saw no kick?
That's bizarre.

He also can't tell the time.....the thick tw@t.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

David Marshall sending off for the scum on 22:30 - Sep 19 with 5061 viewsmonmouth

David Marshall sending off for the scum on 22:20 - Sep 19 by ScoobyWho

Maybe he doesn't like playing anymore ?

For Cardiff?

In front of a few thousand mutants and their hounds.

In a crap league.

When he's just played a pulsating match against the Germans and had a move to the prem blocked by Chairman Tan.

You may well have a point.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

David Marshall sending off for the scum on 22:52 - Sep 19 with 5009 viewsNeathJack

http://www.skysports.com/football/rotherham-vs-cardiff/339624

Having just seen that for the first time I think in all honesty that's a beautifully horrendous decision. If that was given against us I'd be apoplectic.
[Post edited 19 Sep 2015 22:55]
David Marshall sending off for the scum on 23:01 - Sep 19 with 4992 viewsblueytheblue

David Marshall sending off for the scum on 22:30 - Sep 19 by monmouth

For Cardiff?

In front of a few thousand mutants and their hounds.

In a crap league.

When he's just played a pulsating match against the Germans and had a move to the prem blocked by Chairman Tan.

You may well have a point.

Blocked? We put a value on Marshall, it wasn't met.

Didn't have a move blocked at the end of last season when he was sent off last game of the season vs Forest ;)

David Marshall sending off for the scum on 08:41 - Sep 20 with 4768 viewshobo

David Marshall sending off for the scum on 22:52 - Sep 19 by NeathJack

http://www.skysports.com/football/rotherham-vs-cardiff/339624

Having just seen that for the first time I think in all honesty that's a beautifully horrendous decision. If that was given against us I'd be apoplectic.
[Post edited 19 Sep 2015 22:55]

Agreed, terrible decision! Both the red and the penalty
David Marshall sending off for the scum on 09:19 - Sep 20 with 4726 viewsmonmouth

David Marshall sending off for the scum on 23:01 - Sep 19 by blueytheblue

Blocked? We put a value on Marshall, it wasn't met.

Didn't have a move blocked at the end of last season when he was sent off last game of the season vs Forest ;)

I'll concede that particular point then :)

Seriously, having just seen it, that was a ridiculous refereeing decision.

Funny mind.

David Marshall sending off for the scum on 09:22 - Sep 20 with 4718 viewsblueytheblue

Well if you lash out you risk a red.

Opponents know know that if you risk a yellow card by niggling him he may get himself sent off.

Never been a fan of keepers being captains anyway but I'd say A N Other needs the captaincy asap.

David Marshall sending off for the scum on 09:28 - Sep 20 with 4704 viewsmonmouth

You saw no kick?
That's bizarre.

I'm missing it too. Can't be bothered to watch again so I'll take everyone's word for it.

David Marshall sending off for the scum on 09:56 - Sep 20 with 4668 viewsUxbridge

He kicked him, and it was in the penalty box. How isn't it a red card and penalty?

Worst kick ever mind. Do it properly or don't do it at all!

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

David Marshall sending off for the scum on 10:01 - Sep 20 with 4658 viewsPegojack

It made the Rob Phillips phone in quite amusing on the way home, they might as well have re-named it the Marshall Sending Off phone in, or the Scumdiff City Angst phone in.

One Bassey after another coming on and moaning about Marshall, Russell Slade, Clark's Pies, life in general....
[Post edited 20 Sep 2015 10:02]
David Marshall sending off for the scum on 10:04 - Sep 20 with 4648 viewsblueytheblue

David Marshall sending off for the scum on 09:56 - Sep 20 by Uxbridge

He kicked him, and it was in the penalty box. How isn't it a red card and penalty?

Worst kick ever mind. Do it properly or don't do it at all!

It wasn't a penalty due to the initial foul being by the Rotherham player fouling Marshall before hand.

Right decision was free kick to us, red card for Marshall.

David Marshall sending off for the scum on 10:06 - Sep 20 with 4639 viewsUxbridge

David Marshall sending off for the scum on 10:04 - Sep 20 by blueytheblue

It wasn't a penalty due to the initial foul being by the Rotherham player fouling Marshall before hand.

Right decision was free kick to us, red card for Marshall.

Not sure there's any original foul but would expect the serious foul play to supersede anyway.

David Marshall sending off for the scum on 10:17 - Sep 20 with 4618 viewsblueytheblue

David Marshall sending off for the scum on 10:06 - Sep 20 by Uxbridge

Not sure there's any original foul but would expect the serious foul play to supersede anyway.

Marshall's arm was hooked whilst trying to get rid of the ball as far as I could tell.

If that foul had been given, that's it. Free kick is the award. After that, the red card would be correct but no penalty.

David Marshall sending off for the scum on 10:58 - Sep 20 with 4559 viewsLeonisGod

David Marshall sending off for the scum on 10:17 - Sep 20 by blueytheblue

Marshall's arm was hooked whilst trying to get rid of the ball as far as I could tell.

If that foul had been given, that's it. Free kick is the award. After that, the red card would be correct but no penalty.

Yep, he's clearly pulled back. Strange how the ref/lino missed that but spotted the kick out. Marshall definitely had a little nibble there, but there was nothing in it at all. He's hardly endangering the opponent. We need the rules to allow refs to use more common sense in situations like that. Free kick to the blue-reds for the foul on the keeper, and a yellow card at worse to Marshall would have been a sensible outcome. And a slap for Derbyshire who was being a snivelling little sh*t.
David Marshall sending off for the scum on 11:01 - Sep 20 with 4550 viewsDarran

I agree just ignore Uxbridge.

David Marshall sending off for the scum on 13:02 - Sep 20 with 4446 viewsUxbridge

Or not. As what happened.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024