Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Diego Costa 22:54 - Sep 19 with 10747 viewsScoobyWho

Can't believe he gets away with it every week, horrible cnt.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Diego Costa on 21:19 - Sep 20 with 2844 viewsDr_Winston

Diego Costa on 21:14 - Sep 20 by Dewi1jack

Is this the same Mike Dean you're happy with?

Sent Tayls off forest away (semi final play off.) Play acting diving winking cheating b'stard on their team
Dodgy penalty last game at Onion park, after the family club of the year coined him, while our medics glued him back together.
I'm sure I could find more examples if I was to rack the brains a bit.

Edit.
I actually like and rate Costa as a striker, but he crosses the line far too often, certainly far more than the rat faced racist biter ever did.
But when you have a dirty b'stard like Terry in the team, then Costa fits right in.
Costa really should defo get a ban for bringing the game into disrepute.
As someone else posted, if he was at a "smaller" team, he'd be red carded constantly. Gets away with it 'cos it's Chelsea.
[Post edited 20 Sep 2015 21:19]

That penalty at Onion was possibly the biggest bottler ref decision I've ever seen.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Diego Costa on 17:11 - Sep 21 with 2740 viewsOldjack

Is a cheating horrible git and is an embarrassment too his club ,why do managers defend these cretins?

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Diego Costa on 17:13 - Sep 21 with 2738 viewspencoedjack

Charged with violent conduct.

Good enough for the tw"t
Diego Costa on 17:25 - Sep 21 with 2730 viewsorion3016

Diego Costa on 17:13 - Sep 21 by pencoedjack

Charged with violent conduct.

Good enough for the tw"t

Exactly
Hopefully a min 3 game ban for violent conduct

Be over there now after

Diego Costa on 17:27 - Sep 21 with 2726 viewslondonlisa2001

Diego Costa on 21:19 - Sep 20 by Dr_Winston

That penalty at Onion was possibly the biggest bottler ref decision I've ever seen.

The angriest I've ever been at a football match was that game. It's the closest I've ever come to completely losing my temper because of football since I was a small child.

The second angriest I've ever been at a football game was Forest away in the first leg of the playoffs.

Spot the connection.
Diego Costa on 17:45 - Sep 21 with 2698 viewsmonmouth

Diego Costa on 17:27 - Sep 21 by londonlisa2001

The angriest I've ever been at a football match was that game. It's the closest I've ever come to completely losing my temper because of football since I was a small child.

The second angriest I've ever been at a football game was Forest away in the first leg of the playoffs.

Spot the connection.

Agreed. I hadn't been so annoyed at football since I was a normal sized child.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Diego Costa on 17:51 - Sep 21 with 2689 viewslondonlisa2001

Diego Costa on 17:45 - Sep 21 by monmouth

Agreed. I hadn't been so annoyed at football since I was a normal sized child.

ha ha - well I'm a small sized adult unfortunately, so it follows I was a small child !
Diego Costa on 18:41 - Sep 21 with 2647 viewswaynekerr55

Diego Costa on 17:27 - Sep 21 by londonlisa2001

Spot the connection.

Mike Dean was a hot topic for discussion today in my psychology lesson. Reference to that bottle job penalty was made!

The cockney 'erberts enjoyed the rant... however Ofsted join us tomorrow! Let the games commence

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Login to get fewer ads

Diego Costa on 18:58 - Sep 21 with 2636 viewslondonlisa2001

Diego Costa on 18:41 - Sep 21 by waynekerr55

Mike Dean was a hot topic for discussion today in my psychology lesson. Reference to that bottle job penalty was made!

The cockney 'erberts enjoyed the rant... however Ofsted join us tomorrow! Let the games commence

How on earth can you post on here with a knowledge of psychology?

Or are you using it as a giant case study !!
Diego Costa on 20:13 - Sep 21 with 2572 viewswaynekerr55

Diego Costa on 18:58 - Sep 21 by londonlisa2001

How on earth can you post on here with a knowledge of psychology?

Or are you using it as a giant case study !!

All rules go out of the window when it comes to a supporters forum, I'm afraid!

Diego Costa on 20:34 - Sep 21 with 2554 viewsmonmouth

Diego Costa on 20:13 - Sep 21 by waynekerr55

All rules go out of the window when it comes to a supporters forum, I'm afraid!

Do your students think in straight lines Wayne?

Diego Costa on 20:56 - Sep 21 with 2532 viewscwrw

Deans a terrible ref he considers himself more important than the match taking place. Will never forgive him for awarding the scum a pen or the Taylor sending off. The sooner he retires the better
Diego Costa on 21:24 - Sep 21 with 2501 viewswaynekerr55

Diego Costa on 20:34 - Sep 21 by monmouth

Do your students think in straight lines Wayne?

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Diego Costa on 03:23 - Sep 22 with 2413 viewsWanderer

Imagine Chelsea 1970 FA cup team v Chelse today, costa up against Macreadie,Dempsey,Webb & Chopper Harris they would f****g muller him!
Diego Costa on 08:16 - Sep 22 with 2372 viewsmonmouth

Diego Costa on 03:23 - Sep 22 by Wanderer

Imagine Chelsea 1970 FA cup team v Chelse today, costa up against Macreadie,Dempsey,Webb & Chopper Harris they would f****g muller him!

In some ways I miss those days. If you went down and rolled on the floor then, someone would stamp on your nose.

Diego Costa on 08:26 - Sep 22 with 2272 viewsPrivate_Partz

Diego Costa on 08:16 - Sep 22 by monmouth

In some ways I miss those days. If you went down and rolled on the floor then, someone would stamp on your nose.

The argument the MOTD punters use is that Costa is aggressive and should be applauded for it. All fine and dandy and they have a point. The problems is that players are not be allowed to behave like that with the rules strictly applied as they are nowadays. If they were relaxed for everyone then I would not object us going back to the tougher days of the 70s and 80s. The way it is now though he should not get preferential treatment and Mourino needs to reign him in. Otherwise he will have very few matches coupled with his record of picking up injuries.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Diego Costa on 10:22 - Sep 22 with 2247 viewsBloodyhills

Diego Costa on 23:23 - Sep 19 by Hidden_Hand

Gets away with what? Winding people up?

Do you remember when he smacked Gylfi in the head from behind last season? The guy is a sneaky cowardly cvunt.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Diego Costa on 10:31 - Sep 22 with 2243 viewsperchrockjack

No problem with aggression .If you give it, then prepared to take it.

Costa wont .

Its THAT what is wrong.

He s not a "hard" man ffs. He postures and snarls on a football field well aware cameras are watching him.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Diego Costa on 10:36 - Sep 22 with 2241 viewsmonmouth

Diego Costa on 10:31 - Sep 22 by perchrockjack

No problem with aggression .If you give it, then prepared to take it.

Costa wont .

Its THAT what is wrong.

He s not a "hard" man ffs. He postures and snarls on a football field well aware cameras are watching him.

Good God, we agree.

It's that stupid innocent hard done by face he puts on that gets my goat. If I was the ref I'd slap him across the chops with a red card every game, just for that.

Diego Costa on 10:47 - Sep 22 with 2233 viewsperchrockjack

It wont last

It might be interesting to see Mitrovic meet him. This is seems a genuine nutcase and devoid of any sense at all.

I m sure Mourinho would have seen aggressive, hard tough and uncomplaining sportsmen at Wembley where he watched the Argentina All Blecks game. He would have also noted how players there reacted to having yellow cards and how the manager did in no way defend the players commenting that they must have had brain explosions.

Players too didn't complain.

THIS is why people are put off by football ;more so than the cost. Its the sight of men being given grotesque money to play a game only to see them acting like a recaltrisant child. Its also why rugby supporters look down on football fans (sometimes).

So there...finally ,have to say, Costa s hard man act would be laughed at at any rugby club you care to mention. At the highest level ,even a modest sized number 10 would sort him out.

There is often no place for hiding on a rugby field and that s the difference.

Finally, I remember Vinnie Jones, WALES CAPTAIN , reckoning he was as tough as any rugby player.
Alex Murphy at St Helens offered him to train with the lads for a week and Jones apparently went up, saw the first session and subsequently declined to take any part

Diego Costa on 13:03 - Sep 22 with 2210 viewsJackSomething

Diego Costa on 10:36 - Sep 22 by monmouth

Good God, we agree.

It's that stupid innocent hard done by face he puts on that gets my goat. If I was the ref I'd slap him across the chops with a red card every game, just for that.

I agree with both of you. All we need now is for T2C to come back and agree as well, then the internet will implode.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Diego Costa on 17:40 - Sep 22 with 2158 viewsWhiterockin

A reversal with a ban for Costa?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34329563

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Diego Costa on 17:42 - Sep 22 with 2157 viewsmonmouth

Diego Costa on 17:40 - Sep 22 by Whiterockin

A reversal with a ban for Costa?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34329563

and Dean down to strut around in league 2?

Diego Costa on 17:44 - Sep 22 with 2149 viewsWhiterockin

Diego Costa on 17:42 - Sep 22 by monmouth

and Dean down to strut around in league 2?

It won't be the first time.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Diego Costa on 17:46 - Sep 22 with 2140 viewsperchrockjack

Have to say Monmouth, jacksomething , T2C and I could sell out a decent sized venue.

There again, I can always put my arm down a drain to feel filth

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024