Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MOTD 23:56 - Sep 19 with 9066 viewsScoobyWho

No Montero run and shot with the keeper tipping it over the bar.
Surely worth inclusion.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

MOTD on 00:20 - Sep 20 with 9032 viewslonglostjack

Agree - but quite happy for Montero to fly under the radar for a while - we get to enjoy him longer.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

MOTD on 05:50 - Sep 20 with 8927 viewsjack247

MOTD on 00:20 - Sep 20 by longlostjack

Agree - but quite happy for Montero to fly under the radar for a while - we get to enjoy him longer.

I think most PL and CL teams scouting systems are a bit more sophisticated than watching MOTD mind 😆
MOTD on 08:48 - Sep 20 with 8832 viewslonglostjack

MOTD on 05:50 - Sep 20 by jack247

I think most PL and CL teams scouting systems are a bit more sophisticated than watching MOTD mind 😆

Normally yes, but Liverpool seem to rely heavily on Match of the Day 😄

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

MOTD on 08:51 - Sep 20 with 8826 viewssherpajacob

Was an excellent reaction save by Howard to deny us the 3 points.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

MOTD on 09:04 - Sep 20 with 8798 viewsSkipTheJack

Also somehow failed to show our chance in the last minute, with Ki blasting over from 6 yards out. Poor highlights really.
MOTD on 09:12 - Sep 20 with 8779 viewsImAlrightJack

Reminds me of when they only shown half of the passing movement that led to the Lita goal against Blackburn a fair few years ago.

Here's hoping the end of season DVD will show what MOTD missed. Is the picture quality better on the recent ones, in comparison to the 2010-11 one in which Leeds away looked like somebody filmed it on a mobile?. An guessing commentary is still taken from local radio, instead of Sky.
MOTD on 10:10 - Sep 20 with 8699 viewsDarran

Any decent show would have destroyed Mirralas too,dirty prick.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

MOTD on 10:14 - Sep 20 with 8689 viewsDewi1jack

MOTD on 08:48 - Sep 20 by longlostjack

Normally yes, but Liverpool seem to rely heavily on Match of the Day 😄

Liverpool seem to rely on the continental countries version of the Football league show to do their scouting

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Login to get fewer ads

MOTD on 13:51 - Sep 20 with 8564 viewskarnataka

MOTD on 08:51 - Sep 20 by sherpajacob

Yes, it was a good reaction save but all he had to do was stick his arm straight up. The shot was struck with some venom by Montero from only about 10 yards and as little as a foot either side and Howard probably wouldn't have made any contact with the ball and it would have been a goal. It looked to me like the closest either side had actually come to scoring so quite why it wasn't deemed worth of inclusion in the MOTD highlights is beyond me. I was looking forward to seeing it again too. Maybe some of the online highlights will include it.
MOTD on 14:18 - Sep 20 with 8535 viewsjasper_T

MOTD on 09:12 - Sep 20 by ImAlrightJack

Reminds me of when they only shown half of the passing movement that led to the Lita goal against Blackburn a fair few years ago.

Here's hoping the end of season DVD will show what MOTD missed. Is the picture quality better on the recent ones, in comparison to the 2010-11 one in which Leeds away looked like somebody filmed it on a mobile?. An guessing commentary is still taken from local radio, instead of Sky.

Was really disappointed with the highlights on the season dvd tbh. It was just the goals and one or two good chances here and there. MOTD is probably more thorough.
MOTD on 15:32 - Sep 20 with 8493 viewsEdmundo

MOTD on 08:51 - Sep 20 by sherpajacob

Don't think he knew that much about it, hammered at him. The keeper didn't get a clean contact, ball could have gone anywhere!

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

MOTD on 22:44 - Sep 20 with 8352 viewscurleigh

MOTD on 13:51 - Sep 20 by karnataka

Yes, it was a good reaction save but all he had to do was stick his arm straight up. The shot was struck with some venom by Montero from only about 10 yards and as little as a foot either side and Howard probably wouldn't have made any contact with the ball and it would have been a goal. It looked to me like the closest either side had actually come to scoring so quite why it wasn't deemed worth of inclusion in the MOTD highlights is beyond me. I was looking forward to seeing it again too. Maybe some of the online highlights will include it.

My thoughts exactly the best shot/save of the match isn't shown another couple of talk able incidents were the tackle on Montero in the first minjute that should have brought a yellow card and Taylor's tremendous goal saving tackle on Lukaku in the secomd half, there coverage is crap.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024