Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Top of the League ... 16:56 - Aug 14 with 3306 viewsDylanP

... We're Top of the League! We're Queens Park Rangers, We're Top of the League!!!

Early days, but what a fun start. Ohhhh yeah!

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/live/league-tables/championship
[Post edited 14 Aug 2016 17:00]

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Top of the League ... on 17:11 - Aug 14 with 3202 viewsenfieldargh

6 points clear of unbeatable Newcastle

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Top of the League ... on 17:14 - Aug 14 with 3176 viewsDylanP

Hahahahahahaa!!

Nothing against Newcastle but it is funny to see a team come down from the mighty Prem, guaranteed to bounce straight back up by everyone, only to lose immediately to lose the first two on the trot.

"That's why they play the games" as they say!

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Top of the League ... on 17:22 - Aug 14 with 3121 viewsBoston

Top of the League ... on 17:14 - Aug 14 by DylanP

Hahahahahahaa!!

Nothing against Newcastle but it is funny to see a team come down from the mighty Prem, guaranteed to bounce straight back up by everyone, only to lose immediately to lose the first two on the trot.

"That's why they play the games" as they say!

Well, we've been there.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Top of the League ... on 18:24 - Aug 14 with 2848 viewshitman35

Top of the League ... on 17:22 - Aug 14 by Boston

Well, we've been there.

for all those who stated that they did not want to go up and wanted to consolidate for a couple more years, i hope your all not too upset.

top of the league, we're top of the league, we are queens park rangers, we are top of the league.
Top of the League ... on 19:14 - Aug 14 with 2628 viewsShackletonR

After a heavy night and not being sensible and going home (swan boat 22 your time is up) at a normal time I decided to stay out for the witching hour which has caused me to invest in some decent black bin liners, as the ones what your clothes get put in when your sidewinder doesn't agree with behaviour normally break by the time you get to your car all seams a distant memory now as I celebrate a great day by the Rs, being homeless for the night again isn't so bad..

"Stan work hard, could score goals in the air, and was complete team player. He headed balls off the line, and he had so much skill, balance, finesse and amazing touch. His mobility, that electrifying burst of 30 yards was exciting to watch"...Don Shanks.

Top of the League ... on 21:45 - Aug 14 with 2242 viewsdavman

...yep, only two games in, but Alex Smithies has not had a shot to save this season yet. That is some kind of stat, not allowing Lids or home team Cardiff a shot on target - no mean feat, that!

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Top of the League ... on 09:40 - Aug 15 with 1855 viewsadhoc_qpr

Also don't underestimate how being top of the league might help push a couple of signings through, with players being keener to go to a perceived promotion contender!
Top of the League ... on 10:18 - Aug 15 with 1788 viewskingsburyR

I can see us winning the next 4 games.

How many points do we need to stay up?

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Login to get fewer ads

Top of the League ... on 12:14 - Aug 15 with 1672 viewsPinnerPaul

Top of the League ... on 09:40 - Aug 15 by adhoc_qpr

Also don't underestimate how being top of the league might help push a couple of signings through, with players being keener to go to a perceived promotion contender!

That is very true, but obviously far too cheery for on here.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024