Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Energy price rises 20:19 - Jun 19 with 6328 viewsburty

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2017/jun/16/sse-boss-gets-72-pay-rise-weeks
[Post edited 11 Aug 2017 0:59]
Enery price rises on 22:11 - Aug 7 with 1575 viewsJack_Meoff

Enery price rises on 20:48 - Aug 7 by jack2jack

I've said it before,we are all being taken for mugs,they are taking the p!ss out of us,all of them.Those at the top,the elite,the ones in charge,the people running the country.
Smile and wave boys,smile and wave!

Well we do keep voting for the c*nts and arguing amongst ourselves. No wonder they take the p*ss.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Enery price rises on 22:18 - Aug 7 with 1564 viewsmax936

Enery price rises on 22:11 - Aug 7 by Jack_Meoff

Well we do keep voting for the c*nts and arguing amongst ourselves. No wonder they take the p*ss.

You'll have a down arrow off Felixstowe Jack for that post

I can just visualise him hitting the button

I give him a few back, as it's only right, I did hit the wrong button on one post though and give a up arrow, gutted I'am Gutted

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Enery price rises on 22:18 - Aug 7 with 1564 viewsjack2jack

Enery price rises on 22:11 - Aug 7 by Jack_Meoff

Yep!
Enery price rises on 22:36 - Aug 7 with 1547 viewsJack_Meoff

Enery price rises on 22:18 - Aug 7 by max936

You'll have a down arrow off Felixstowe Jack for that post

I can just visualise him hitting the button

I give him a few back, as it's only right, I did hit the wrong button on one post though and give a up arrow, gutted I'am Gutted

Heh heh I've noticed he's not my biggest fan

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Enery price rises on 22:42 - Aug 7 with 1543 viewsValerie

Enery price rises on 22:07 - Aug 7 by max936

What size house have you got and whats your weekly usage, I shopped around and still could get my monthly bill down to less than 114 quid.

3 bed semi,yearly useage gas 13435 kWh electricity 1436 kWh.
£59 a month paying by direct debit EDF april18 v2
Plus I get £140 rebate each year from the warm home discount scheme.
So £10.92.a week for both.
For those who think labour would or could reduce these costs are deluded
since the treasury raises £5b a year from tax on energy bills and Corbyn
with his "everything for free" dreams (policies)would need to increase tax revenue not
decrease it.
[Post edited 7 Aug 2017 22:50]
Enery price rises on 22:50 - Aug 7 with 1539 viewsJack_Meoff

Enery price rises on 22:42 - Aug 7 by Valerie

3 bed semi,yearly useage gas 13435 kWh electricity 1436 kWh.
£59 a month paying by direct debit EDF april18 v2
Plus I get £140 rebate each year from the warm home discount scheme.
So £10.92.a week for both.
For those who think labour would or could reduce these costs are deluded
since the treasury raises £5b a year from tax on energy bills and Corbyn
with his "everything for free" dreams (policies)would need to increase tax revenue not
decrease it.
[Post edited 7 Aug 2017 22:50]

how does one apply/ qualify for the warm home discount scheme val?

And I'm wondering out loud how much energy company shareholders are paid out, compared to treasury income, in what is an essential service. Any ideas?

*second bit not directed at you val, more general.
[Post edited 7 Aug 2017 22:59]

Enery price rises on 05:22 - Aug 8 with 1507 viewsLoyal

Enery price rises on 20:31 - Jun 19 by LeonWasGod

It's only an annual salary of £2.92 m though. How people are expected to survive on such a ittance is beyond me. And of course, nobody else could possibly do that job so it's well-deserved. Or something like that.

Give the cnt a testimonial and call him a legend.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Enery price rises on 05:55 - Aug 8 with 1504 viewsHumpty

Enery price rises on 23:15 - Jun 19 by PozuelosSideys

Too much yes.

But thats 56k a week. We have a number of players earning that at the club, some of them doing a grand total of piss all.

I can choose to buy a season ticket to watch Swansea City or not. I can choose to buy Sky Sports or not. I can't choose to go without water, or electricity, or gas.

Any rich cat giving himself a 72% pay rise as bills go up is a classsic example of how privitisation was wrong and unregulated capitalism is wrong. I'm sorry you can't see the difference.
[Post edited 8 Aug 2017 6:07]
Login to get fewer ads

Enery price rises on 06:04 - Aug 8 with 1504 viewsHumpty

Enery price rises on 22:37 - Jun 19 by pikeypaul

He is paying a huge amount of tax on that don't forget.

You know the tax that were to seed Corbyns money tree.

Envy and jealousy are terrible things.

Just realised it was The Guardian says it all really.
[Post edited 19 Jun 2017 22:41]

Would that be the non existent money tree that suddenly sprouted out of the ground, surprising us all, when Theresa realised her election idea hadn't quite gone to plan?

And then started raining down 1B£ worth of bowler hats, drums and whistles and soda bread for a bunch of homophobic religous nutjobs who think men lived with dinosaurs?

That money tree?

One billion quid for very unpleasant terrorists?

That money tree?
[Post edited 8 Aug 2017 6:19]
Enery price rises on 06:25 - Aug 8 with 1491 viewsHumpty

Enery price rises on 22:14 - Jun 19 by Jack_Meoff

Economic treason, pure and simple. F*ckers who perpetrated it should be swinging from lampposts.

However, not only do the public think this is somehow normal, they keep voting for more of the same. Astonishing.

Me shopping in Swansea earlier...

Heh! I watched that years ago. By accident.

"Rowdy" Roddy Piper was in it and it was generally shit. But it was interesting.

Good call though.
Enery price rises on 07:35 - Aug 8 with 1485 viewsValerie

Enery price rises on 06:04 - Aug 8 by Humpty

Would that be the non existent money tree that suddenly sprouted out of the ground, surprising us all, when Theresa realised her election idea hadn't quite gone to plan?

And then started raining down 1B£ worth of bowler hats, drums and whistles and soda bread for a bunch of homophobic religous nutjobs who think men lived with dinosaurs?

That money tree?

One billion quid for very unpleasant terrorists?

That money tree?
[Post edited 8 Aug 2017 6:19]

A fraction of the amount Corbyn would have paid the SNP to get itheir seats to get nto power or if sinn fien had them he would have been running to his terrorist mates offering anything.

Besides it's going on infrastructure in N Ireland which has been vastly under funded
for years.
Enery price rises on 08:59 - Aug 8 with 1465 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Too many people moan about privatisation and the high energy prices of the big six yet can't be bothered to actually save money buy switching to one of the many smaller energy suppliers who have cheaper prices.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Enery price rises on 09:28 - Aug 8 with 1455 viewsValerie

Enery price rises on 08:59 - Aug 8 by felixstowe_jack

Too many people moan about privatisation and the high energy prices of the big six yet can't be bothered to actually save money buy switching to one of the many smaller energy suppliers who have cheaper prices.

Exactly correct.

Just done another comparison and by switching from April18v2 to August 18 I save another £40 odd quid on the already very low cost.

It took less than 2 minutes.
Enery price rises on 09:56 - Aug 8 with 1448 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Enery price rises on 09:28 - Aug 8 by Valerie

Exactly correct.

Just done another comparison and by switching from April18v2 to August 18 I save another £40 odd quid on the already very low cost.

It took less than 2 minutes.

Which company was that with?

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Enery price rises on 13:47 - Aug 8 with 1428 viewsValerie

EDF
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024