Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not ideal but ticket for sale on ebay 06:31 - Feb 14 with 4928 viewshammerdale

A Chorley seller has it for offer starting price £19.99.I know this goes against the grain., but does give someone who missed out a chance
Not ideal but ticket for sale on ebay on 07:10 - Feb 14 with 4871 viewsbatfink

www.sportsevents365.com/ep/checkout/?Fifth-Round:-Rochdale-AFC-vs-Tottenham-Hotspur-257526_ciid257526
Unbelievable Jeff
Not ideal but ticket for sale on ebay on 09:48 - Feb 14 with 4673 viewsKenBoon

Report these people. Selling over the ticket price is illegal. Also tell any touts on the day to f**k off.
Not ideal but ticket for sale on ebay on 10:13 - Feb 14 with 4604 viewsDaleFan7

Not ideal but ticket for sale on ebay on 09:48 - Feb 14 by KenBoon

Report these people. Selling over the ticket price is illegal. Also tell any touts on the day to f**k off.

Selling a ticket for more than face value isn't illegal. It may be immoral but sadly it happens in virtually everything ticket based.
Not ideal but ticket for sale on ebay on 10:26 - Feb 14 with 4582 viewswindowsbug

Not ideal but ticket for sale on ebay on 10:13 - Feb 14 by DaleFan7

Selling a ticket for more than face value isn't illegal. It may be immoral but sadly it happens in virtually everything ticket based.

It's actually illegal
https://www.inbrief.co.uk/football-law/ticket-touting-and-football/
Not ideal but ticket for sale on ebay on 10:35 - Feb 14 with 4556 viewsDaleFan7

Not ideal but ticket for sale on ebay on 10:26 - Feb 14 by windowsbug

It's actually illegal
https://www.inbrief.co.uk/football-law/ticket-touting-and-football/

Strange, I wonder why it's illegal for specifically football matches and not things like concerts etc?
Not ideal but ticket for sale on ebay on 12:01 - Feb 14 with 4424 viewsmacro

Not ideal but ticket for sale on ebay on 10:35 - Feb 14 by DaleFan7

Strange, I wonder why it's illegal for specifically football matches and not things like concerts etc?

It is illegal for concerts.
Not ideal but ticket for sale on ebay on 12:04 - Feb 14 with 4405 viewsDaleFan7

Not ideal but ticket for sale on ebay on 12:01 - Feb 14 by macro

It is illegal for concerts.

It isn't illegal for concerts. To tout on the streets you need a street trading licence though.
Not ideal but ticket for sale on ebay on 12:12 - Feb 14 with 4375 viewsKenBoon

Not ideal but ticket for sale on ebay on 12:04 - Feb 14 by DaleFan7

It isn't illegal for concerts. To tout on the streets you need a street trading licence though.

'Ticket exchanges' aren't illegal but should be. The fact they all refused to resell the Love Manchester concert tickets speaks volumes of their rotten business practice and there is some self awareness. Random goons on the internet reselling tickets outside of their exchanges is illegal and the promoter of the event (The FA and RAFC in this case) can still refuse entry for tickets bought in this manner.
Login to get fewer ads

Not ideal but ticket for sale on ebay on 20:16 - Feb 14 with 4021 viewschalkyncfc

I can't see what the problem is if its just one punter selling his own tkt,its supply and demand,he's got something that others want and if he would rather have say £50 instead then that's up to him,its only worth what somebody else is willing to pay
I've bought tkts from touts before but for music events rather than football,the only problem that I've seen in the past was forgeries at Who and Springsteen gigs so buyer beware if buying outside the ground
How do people feel about bootleg CDs? (not pirated) I've got about approx 100 of them,the official record company's won't release them so its left to the bootleggers who in my eyes provide a service,I've seen some bootlegs that are truly astounding in their quality and put the official outlets to shame who usually only churn out the same old greatest hits or rerelease albums with a couple of bonus tracks on them to milk the cow for as long as possible,its supply and demand
I hope that he get what he wants for his tkt,after all when will be the next time that a Rochdale home tkt will be a valuable asset?
Not ideal but ticket for sale on ebay on 20:33 - Feb 14 with 3959 viewsDaleiLama

Not ideal but ticket for sale on ebay on 20:16 - Feb 14 by chalkyncfc

I can't see what the problem is if its just one punter selling his own tkt,its supply and demand,he's got something that others want and if he would rather have say £50 instead then that's up to him,its only worth what somebody else is willing to pay
I've bought tkts from touts before but for music events rather than football,the only problem that I've seen in the past was forgeries at Who and Springsteen gigs so buyer beware if buying outside the ground
How do people feel about bootleg CDs? (not pirated) I've got about approx 100 of them,the official record company's won't release them so its left to the bootleggers who in my eyes provide a service,I've seen some bootlegs that are truly astounding in their quality and put the official outlets to shame who usually only churn out the same old greatest hits or rerelease albums with a couple of bonus tracks on them to milk the cow for as long as possible,its supply and demand
I hope that he get what he wants for his tkt,after all when will be the next time that a Rochdale home tkt will be a valuable asset?

Its for the away end. It could be genuine that someone can't make it but you would've thought it would be offered at cost on their MB?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Not ideal but ticket for sale on ebay on 20:38 - Feb 14 with 3930 viewsKenBoon

Not ideal but ticket for sale on ebay on 20:16 - Feb 14 by chalkyncfc

You've listed several illegal things after asking what the problem is. There are problems with touts. For a start the tickets could be fakes, causing police issues and possible safety issues. There's the problem with touts being part of organised crime. The arguement it could just be one person selling a spare (it almost certainly won't) doesn't make it alright.
Not ideal but ticket for sale on ebay on 21:31 - Feb 14 with 3804 viewschalkyncfc

I've got no problem with buying a tkt under the counter,if I wanted to go and the price isn't too outrageous then I will buy it,I'm glad that I went to see The Who when I did as now their tkts are offically very expensive plus there are only two original members left now,touts outside the gig are a thing of the past I suspect,very few doing it now that the internet has taken over
Rochdale v Spurs will be a highpoint in a lot of Dale supporters footballing life for years to come,when will be the next time that they will get to see Dale play a top six club,just like going to a gig,watching it on TV won't be good enough,its supply and demand,the seller of the tkt has started at £20,let the buyers decide how much to pay,if you don't want it,don't bid on it
[Post edited 14 Feb 2018 21:33]
Not ideal but ticket for sale on ebay on 00:53 - Feb 15 with 3610 viewsscarrow

Not ideal but ticket for sale on ebay on 12:04 - Feb 14 by DaleFan7

Small print on most concert tickets says reselling of is banned

Poll: Final position

Not ideal but ticket for sale on ebay on 01:42 - Feb 15 with 3589 viewshammerdale

Not ideal but ticket for sale on ebay on 21:31 - Feb 14 by chalkyncfc

I've got no problem with buying a tkt under the counter,if I wanted to go and the price isn't too outrageous then I will buy it,I'm glad that I went to see The Who when I did as now their tkts are offically very expensive plus there are only two original members left now,touts outside the gig are a thing of the past I suspect,very few doing it now that the internet has taken over
Rochdale v Spurs will be a highpoint in a lot of Dale supporters footballing life for years to come,when will be the next time that they will get to see Dale play a top six club,just like going to a gig,watching it on TV won't be good enough,its supply and demand,the seller of the tkt has started at £20,let the buyers decide how much to pay,if you don't want it,don't bid on it
[Post edited 14 Feb 2018 21:33]

To be fair to the bloke. all he is asking at the moment is the original price of the ticket and a couple of quid for his petrol money from Chorley, of course the price could escalate if there are numerous bidders.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024