Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Today and second half of the season 21:33 - May 5 with 1988 viewsAlexF

You know what guys, I'm just gonna say it, to all the Hill neigh-sayers - get real. This, for me is his greatest achievement in his time at Dale. Better than the promotions. He'll now do the yearly recycle of the squad with lower league/other club rejects/loanees, with not a pound spent probably, and have to get them together as a fighting force for August. I'd really like to see how Guardiola/Klopp/Mourinho would get on with that year after year after year. Does he make mistakes? Oh yeah. Does he have a job as difficult as any in the league? Very definitely... Cut him some slack please.
Today and second half of the season on 21:37 - May 5 with 1937 viewsDaleiLama

Club is much more stable with him at the helm. I'm a little hoarse from cheering him on!

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Today and second half of the season on 21:38 - May 5 with 1928 viewsnordenblue

You do realise one of the main reasons we were down the bottom was due to his poor management,he does get funds to spend and has been given a very easy ride( plenty of slack) during a very poor season too.
Today and second half of the season on 21:47 - May 5 with 1838 viewsleicesterdale

Well said AlexF!
Today and second half of the season on 21:56 - May 5 with 1798 viewsFalingeParka

I really don't think there are any Hill neigh-sayers. This season has been tough but the crowd have been good. Everyone gets it, how hard, the budget etc. Fair play to anyone on here though who questions decisions. We're not running some kind of Maoist outfit here.

Anyway, what a day! Roll on next season in L1!

ColonelHall

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024