Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Humiliate Yourself in Public Thread 22:04 - Feb 7 with 614 viewsspell_chekker

Post a song you shared with your boyfriend / girlfriend from one of your early romances.

I was a young student living in the bright lights of Manchester. An older girl, way out my league at the time, came to visit and I swept her off her feet (or was it the other way round).

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

The Humiliate Yourself in Public Thread on 22:09 - Feb 7 with 607 viewsLala

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

The Humiliate Yourself in Public Thread on 22:16 - Feb 7 with 603 viewsspell_chekker

The Humiliate Yourself in Public Thread on 22:09 - Feb 7 by Lala

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.

The Humiliate Yourself in Public Thread on 22:29 - Feb 7 with 593 viewsspudgun

The Humiliate Yourself in Public Thread on 22:16 - Feb 7 by spell_chekker

Yeah, I don't mind doing that!

My first proper girlfriend bought me this (I`ve no idea why) other than I think she liked it, so to please her I probably said I might have liked it. I did that in those days- sacrificed by integrity to please girls.

Anyway here it is in all its cringeiness !

The thing was, she was an absolute babe (looked like Purdey from the Avengers- Joanna Lumley) and went to Elmslie- top totty. Why she liked this sh*t I don`t know...

The Humiliate Yourself in Public Thread on 22:32 - Feb 7 with 590 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

The Humiliate Yourself in Public Thread on 22:16 - Feb 7 by spell_chekker

I'll win this one..... I do the voice and everything.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

The Humiliate Yourself in Public Thread on 22:32 - Feb 7 with 588 viewsspell_chekker

The Humiliate Yourself in Public Thread on 22:29 - Feb 7 by spudgun

Yeah, I don't mind doing that!

My first proper girlfriend bought me this (I`ve no idea why) other than I think she liked it, so to please her I probably said I might have liked it. I did that in those days- sacrificed by integrity to please girls.

Anyway here it is in all its cringeiness !

The thing was, she was an absolute babe (looked like Purdey from the Avengers- Joanna Lumley) and went to Elmslie- top totty. Why she liked this sh*t I don`t know...

The Humiliate Yourself in Public Thread on 22:52 - Feb 7 with 579 viewsLala

My god and they say romance is dead !

Some well weird tunes there guys

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

The Humiliate Yourself in Public Thread on 23:10 - Feb 7 with 573 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

The Humiliate Yourself in Public Thread on 10:58 - Feb 8 with 539 viewsjanegallagher

The Humiliate Yourself in Public Thread on 23:10 - Feb 7 by BringBackTheRedRoom

One of my favourite’s red. Although I prefer Fyc

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Login to get fewer ads

The Humiliate Yourself in Public Thread on 20:06 - Sep 8 with 496 viewsspell_chekker

The Humiliate Yourself in Public Thread on 20:35 - Sep 8 with 482 viewsvoyeur

The Humiliate Yourself in Public Thread on 20:06 - Sep 8 by spell_chekker

Don't think i ever shared a song with a girlfriend like that! Maybe I should have. The woman i went out with after i split up with my wife bought me the CD single of Every Day I Love You Less and Less. Which was a joke about how I actually did grow to dislike the ex wife more and more as the days passed by....!

I am a nutter. I come from the sea.

The Humiliate Yourself in Public Thread on 21:43 - Sep 8 with 476 viewsspell_chekker

The Humiliate Yourself in Public Thread on 20:35 - Sep 8 by voyeur

Don't think i ever shared a song with a girlfriend like that! Maybe I should have. The woman i went out with after i split up with my wife bought me the CD single of Every Day I Love You Less and Less. Which was a joke about how I actually did grow to dislike the ex wife more and more as the days passed by....!

Hey Spud, I'd have no problem going with a girl if she was fit and liked 'the crunch'.

Respect to a man like you.

P.S. You probably told her that you loved her

The Humiliate Yourself in Public Thread on 19:11 - Sep 9 with 439 viewsROTTWEILERS

The Humiliate Yourself in Public Thread on 20:35 - Sep 8 by voyeur

That strikes a chord with me Voy

Our song was 'We Aren't Ever, Ever, Ever Getting Back Together' by Taylor Swift 😂

Go Out. See People. Live Your Lives.
Poll: Player of the Season vote

The Humiliate Yourself in Public Thread on 19:20 - Sep 9 with 433 viewsspudgun

The Humiliate Yourself in Public Thread on 21:43 - Sep 8 by spell_chekker

Hey Spud, I'd have no problem going with a girl if she was fit and liked 'the crunch'.

Respect to a man like you.

P.S. You probably told her that you loved her

No spell, I was only 15 or so, and it only lasted a month or so before she ditched me. She was out of my league (at the time). Hey ho....

[Post edited 9 Sep 2019 19:20]
The Humiliate Yourself in Public Thread on 19:29 - Sep 9 with 424 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

The Humiliate Yourself in Public Thread on 19:20 - Sep 9 by spudgun

No spell, I was only 15 or so, and it only lasted a month or so before she ditched me. She was out of my league (at the time). Hey ho....

[Post edited 9 Sep 2019 19:20]

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

The Humiliate Yourself in Public Thread on 22:44 - Sep 9 with 411 viewsspell_chekker

The Humiliate Yourself in Public Thread on 19:29 - Sep 9 by BringBackTheRedRoom

Ahh, your theme tune Red.

I wondered which song it came from

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024