Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fans boycott 21:11 - Feb 23 with 14023 viewsrochdaleriddler

Should we all stop going to Home games while Hill is still in charge?

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Fans boycott on 21:14 - Feb 23 with 5091 viewsSuddenLad

FFS

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Fans boycott on 21:15 - Feb 23 with 5091 viewsjudd

Not at all.

I'm finding it great education in helping my 11 year old add up.

Both goals against and tyres.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Fans boycott on 21:16 - Feb 23 with 5079 viewsfitzochris

I think you’ve had too many pints of Pork Truncheon. Boycotting games is not the way forward.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Fans boycott on 21:16 - Feb 23 with 5071 viewsBlueDales

No, absolutely not. To be quite honest, if you're going to boycott going to matches when things are bad, then why are you a Rochdale supporter?

(Upvote on the thread is entirely accidental!)
[Post edited 23 Feb 2019 21:18]
Fans boycott on 21:17 - Feb 23 with 5058 viewsrochdaleriddler

Fans boycott on 21:14 - Feb 23 by SuddenLad

FFS

? What protest do you suggest, half time tickling of his tummy?

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Fans boycott on 21:20 - Feb 23 with 5024 viewsrochdaleriddler

Fans boycott on 21:16 - Feb 23 by fitzochris

I think you’ve had too many pints of Pork Truncheon. Boycotting games is not the way forward.

Well I’ve already paid for them, i don’t want to go, so it’s all good for me, save me loads of money

Fans boycott on 21:23 - Feb 23 with 4985 viewsrochdaleriddler

Fans boycott on 21:16 - Feb 23 by BlueDales

No, absolutely not. To be quite honest, if you're going to boycott going to matches when things are bad, then why are you a Rochdale supporter?

(Upvote on the thread is entirely accidental!)
[Post edited 23 Feb 2019 21:18]

Because there is no need for things to be this bad, I was there in the 70’s, the current situation is down to rank bad management, if you support Hill through this is there anything that you won’t put up with?

Fans boycott on 21:27 - Feb 23 with 4951 viewsrochdaleriddler

Fans boycott on 21:16 - Feb 23 by fitzochris

The hundreds who have slipped away since Xmas are not sharing your vision

Login to get fewer ads

Fans boycott on 21:33 - Feb 23 with 4909 viewsroccydaleian

Fans boycott on 21:23 - Feb 23 by rochdaleriddler

Because there is no need for things to be this bad, I was there in the 70’s, the current situation is down to rank bad management, if you support Hill through this is there anything that you won’t put up with?

Support the team through good and bad, if you want to protest against Hill (nowt wrong with that) why don’t you offer to buy Bazinga’s banner or have one of your own made?
Fans boycott on 21:42 - Feb 23 with 4856 viewsrochdale_ranger

I've stopped going and I’ve got a season ticket. ‘‘Tis a pointless “boycott” as they have already received my cash.
Fans boycott on 21:50 - Feb 23 with 4810 viewsrochdaleriddler

Fans boycott on 21:33 - Feb 23 by roccydaleian

Support the team through good and bad, if you want to protest against Hill (nowt wrong with that) why don’t you offer to buy Bazinga’s banner or have one of your own made?

If I turn up shouting Hill out, that isn’t supporting the team, supporting rochdale is not the same as tolerating an egotistical bell end

Fans boycott on 21:52 - Feb 23 with 4798 viewsanimal8

Rochdale ranger and rochdale riddler ,you are both pathetic ,how can possibly boycotting game's do any good .
Fans boycott on 21:53 - Feb 23 with 4786 viewsjudd

Fans boycott on 21:50 - Feb 23 by rochdaleriddler

If I turn up shouting Hill out, that isn’t supporting the team, supporting rochdale is not the same as tolerating an egotistical bell end

So relieved our manager isnt Arthur Cox or Julian Dicks.

Or Norma Snockers

Fans boycott on 21:54 - Feb 23 with 4783 viewsrochdaleriddler

Fans boycott on 21:52 - Feb 23 by animal8

Rochdale ranger and rochdale riddler ,you are both pathetic ,how can possibly boycotting game's do any good .

Do wonders for my sense of well being

Fans boycott on 22:04 - Feb 23 with 4724 viewsroccydaleian

Fans boycott on 21:50 - Feb 23 by rochdaleriddler

No, by attending the game you’re still showing support for the team, you can then voice your opinion if you’d like, you’re not happy with the manager, boycotting games achieves nothing in our current situation imo.
Fans boycott on 22:06 - Feb 23 with 4711 viewsrochdale_ranger

Fans boycott on 21:52 - Feb 23 by animal8

After greengrass told us not to turn up after the mk dons game last season I shouldn’t of bothered renewing my ticket. Besides I don’t want my “negative energy” affecting his players.
Fans boycott on 22:23 - Feb 23 with 4631 viewsTomRAFC

Think of how many season tickets aren't being used each game. The disinterest is clear to the top brass

If people want to protest then they should turn up and voice their opinion. If you don't make your point then don't expect the outcome you want.

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

Fans boycott on 22:25 - Feb 23 with 4619 viewsrochdaleriddler

Fans boycott on 22:04 - Feb 23 by roccydaleian

No, by attending the game you’re still showing support for the team, you can then voice your opinion if you’d like, you’re not happy with the manager, boycotting games achieves nothing in our current situation imo.

I’ve already paid, so that’s my support , no one wil know if I don’t turn up , many have already done this,. My original question though was should we boycott games?

Fans boycott on 22:27 - Feb 23 with 4608 viewsjudd

Fans boycott on 22:25 - Feb 23 by rochdaleriddler

I’ve already paid, so that’s my support , no one wil know if I don’t turn up , many have already done this,. My original question though was should we boycott games?

Which games - Monopoly, Action Man etc ?

Fans boycott on 22:28 - Feb 23 with 4596 viewsrochdaleriddler

Fans boycott on 22:27 - Feb 23 by judd

Which games - Monopoly, Action Man etc ?

Kerplunk

Fans boycott on 22:28 - Feb 23 with 4595 viewsroccydaleian

No.
Fans boycott on 23:22 - Feb 23 with 4470 viewsmacro

No. I think the last couple of games have been the final straw for more and more fans but boycotting games does nothing.
Fans boycott on 23:39 - Feb 23 with 4445 viewsbocadave

Fans boycott on 21:53 - Feb 23 by judd

So relieved our manager isnt Arthur Cox or Julian Dicks.

Or Norma Snockers

Or Tina Titzout.
Fans boycott on 23:58 - Feb 23 with 4407 viewsJames1980

Is the logic a boycott will guarantee relegation and hopefully the sacking of Hill?

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Fans boycott on 23:59 - Feb 23 with 4403 viewsjudd

Fans boycott on 23:39 - Feb 23 by bocadave

Or Tina Titzout.

Titzout out doesn't have the same clout

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024