Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Idiot With The Smoke Bomb 20:39 - Mar 23 with 2591 viewsNinco

Who was the idiot with the smoke bomb in the Pearl Street end?

If the club now get a fine or get told that they need to have extra stewards it will be down to you. Personally, I would rather the club spend their money on the squad than spend it on security measures because of idiots like you. At a time when the club are about to sell season tickets, we don't want potential customers to read that there are moronic hooligans inside the ground, so I hope that you have now been banned. After all, anyone who tries to get a football club fined isn't a fan.
Idiot With The Smoke Bomb on 20:51 - Mar 23 with 2529 viewsdalenumber2

I was in the Pearl St and didn't notice anything, when did this happen?
Idiot With The Smoke Bomb on 20:56 - Mar 23 with 2502 viewsMIlnrowdale

Idiot With The Smoke Bomb on 20:51 - Mar 23 by dalenumber2

I was in the Pearl St and didn't notice anything, when did this happen?

As soon as we scored the first goal, and they whinge why they are getting moved u
Idiot With The Smoke Bomb on 21:01 - Mar 23 with 2477 viewsmeeee

Slightly concerning going into the Sunderland game. All it takes is one idiot to throw it over the segregation and we've got a riot on our hands. For all the stats about how Sunderland are the best behaved fans in the league i'm still concerned about some of our lads causing trouble, it seems to kick off 90 percent of the time whenever there's a big away following. Hopefully the game goes by without trouble and it's a good atmosphere
Idiot With The Smoke Bomb on 21:01 - Mar 23 with 2473 viewsjudd

Idiot With The Smoke Bomb on 20:56 - Mar 23 by MIlnrowdale

As soon as we scored the first goal, and they whinge why they are getting moved u

Yeah, moved into the family enclosure. Ffs it's a failure of detection of bringing something into the ground by an idiot, not the fault of the majority who have been fooked over by the Sunderland bollox.

If they weren't caught having set it off let's hope the CCTV can help identify them

Poll: What is it to be then?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024