Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mirroring iphone onto non smart tv 17:58 - Mar 22 with 1945 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

What’s the best way - bought a lead but doesn’t work somehow. Do I have to get airplay or are there other options?

Any help appreciated

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Mirroring iphone onto non smart tv on 18:28 - Mar 22 with 1917 viewsploppy

Chromecast.
Mirroring iphone onto non smart tv on 21:44 - Mar 22 with 1840 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Mirroring iphone onto non smart tv on 18:28 - Mar 22 by ploppy

Chromecast.

Excellent - ordered

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Mirroring iphone onto non smart tv on 21:48 - Mar 22 with 1836 viewsploppy

Mirroring iphone onto non smart tv on 21:44 - Mar 22 by PatchesOHoulihan

Excellent - ordered

Suppose I should have asked what kind of content you want to watch. Anyway, BBC Sport, BT Sport (ha!), Netflix, YouTube iOS apps and much more are Chromecast enabled.
Mirroring iphone onto non smart tv on 12:55 - Mar 23 with 1741 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Mirroring iphone onto non smart tv on 21:48 - Mar 22 by ploppy

Suppose I should have asked what kind of content you want to watch. Anyway, BBC Sport, BT Sport (ha!), Netflix, YouTube iOS apps and much more are Chromecast enabled.

Once I had a look into in checked everything I needed was compatible and they all looked it so was a good shout

Mirroring iphone onto non smart tv on 16:22 - Mar 23 with 1688 viewsNotLoyal

Mirroring iphone onto non smart tv on 21:44 - Mar 22 by PatchesOHoulihan

Excellent - ordered

I tried it and it was ropey, but I suppose it’s down to which Tv you have. I had a Sony that wouldn’t allow external audio. Shit you think about when sat at home.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Mirroring iphone onto non smart tv on 19:26 - Mar 23 with 1638 viewsploppy

Mirroring iphone onto non smart tv on 16:22 - Mar 23 by NotLoyal

I tried it and it was ropey, but I suppose it’s down to which Tv you have. I had a Sony that wouldn’t allow external audio. Shit you think about when sat at home.

Not had a problem with mine. Don't quite understand your comment about external audio. The Chromecast plugs in to an HDMI input, so in that sense is no different to a Freesat/Sky/YouView box (audio goes over HDMI). The beauty is, when you cast from a Chromecast enabled app on your phone, the Chromecast itself takes over the responsibility of streaming the content. In other words, the content doesn't come to your phone first and then on to the TV - it goes straight to the TV.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024