Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Twitter users 15:14 - Sep 3 with 1332 viewsIOMDale

I don't have any social media but those with Twitter might want to throw a pertinent question or two Bill Rice's way...

UTDNFS

Twitter users on 16:48 - Sep 3 with 1171 viewsJames1980

Has the interview happened? I'm on it what shall I ask, favourite cereal maybe, does he squeeze toothpaste from the top middle or bottom of the tube, who was his favourite teacher, who has the smelliest socks in the dressing room, did he have that poster of the tennis player scratching her backside, on his bedroom wall when he was younger.?

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Twitter users on 16:49 - Sep 3 with 1158 viewsIOMDale

Twitter users on 16:48 - Sep 3 by James1980

Has the interview happened? I'm on it what shall I ask, favourite cereal maybe, does he squeeze toothpaste from the top middle or bottom of the tube, who was his favourite teacher, who has the smelliest socks in the dressing room, did he have that poster of the tennis player scratching her backside, on his bedroom wall when he was younger.?

Ask him how he always keeps his hair looking so good. That mane must take some taming.

UTDNFS

Twitter users on 16:58 - Sep 3 with 1122 viewsJames1980

Twitter users on 16:49 - Sep 3 by IOMDale

Ask him how he always keeps his hair looking so good. That mane must take some taming.

Good one these are important things we should know he is probably saving them for the memoirs though.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024