Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another managerial vacancy 21:22 - Jan 19 with 2031 viewsSuddenLad

https://www.cu-fc.com/news/2022/january/club-statement/

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Another managerial vacancy on 21:35 - Jan 19 with 1977 viewsjudd

Shall we have a whip round for when Robbie relieves Wayne of his duties?

Poll: What is it to be then?

Another managerial vacancy on 21:41 - Jan 19 with 1937 views100notout

Another managerial vacancy on 21:35 - Jan 19 by judd

Shall we have a whip round for when Robbie relieves Wayne of his duties?

"you supporters"

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Another managerial vacancy on 09:08 - Jan 20 with 1555 views1907

There was something very off about the last postponement down there. Clueless organisation leading up to the game, no apparent idea about conditions & not putting down pitch covers when everyone in the area knew they were expecting rain, yet loads of local non league games still went ahead? Something very untoward there for me.
Another managerial vacancy on 10:56 - Jan 20 with 1399 viewsCrede_Sign0

Another managerial vacancy on 09:08 - Jan 20 by 1907

There was something very off about the last postponement down there. Clueless organisation leading up to the game, no apparent idea about conditions & not putting down pitch covers when everyone in the area knew they were expecting rain, yet loads of local non league games still went ahead? Something very untoward there for me.

The weather was super shit, and you can get isolated pockets where one area gets hammered, and another a couple of miles away swerves it.
But I do think they’ll have known about the manager change coming - And maybe it was about then wanting the delay, so they could play another lower half rival - once they were in better nick on and off the pitch. Maybe that’s giving them too much credit!
But there’s no doubting they will be a very team on 1st Feb, to the one we’d have faced in early Jan.
I really do worry about the postponed games - 12 points worth is it?
we’d have had a great chance fighting for those points with our pre window team, and with our pre Christmas up turn in form.
Now what will become of those points in the rearranged fixtures ? Could end up being crucial
Fingers crossed we see some incomings today - nigh on a week after we were told stuff was close.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024