Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This fantastic Board of Directors 09:56 - Aug 30 with 2331 viewssamueloneils

Whilst we diehard fans have ben concentating on dressing room and onpitch issues these last few weeks, I think we may have undervalued the fantastic efforts of the Board these last few months in particular.

These things don`t happen overnight.

The seven directors have bought out the Americans, Andrew Kilpatrick and Messrs Bottomley and Rawlinson. At what cost we may never know, but I am sure it was at some great expense to all of them. In time, money and effort, but acting as a solid team.

57% of the shares are now in secure hands plus one very well known ex Director, and the remainder in the hands of smaller shareolders (over 500 of us).

So we now have a proper Board rather than a one-man empire, and who are determined to succeed and open new avenues of income. And have put their money where their mouths are.

Sure we have to put things right on the pitch, but let`s not lose sight of the fantastic turnaround in the strength of the offpitch management.

Now let`s get behind Jim Bentley. He will need all the support he will get in trying to develop somebody else`s team.

Up the Dale (and the Board and Manager).
This fantastic Board of Directors on 10:17 - Aug 30 with 2245 viewswozzrafc

I echo everything you say I would add to this the fantastic work of the supporters trust who have spearheaded the fans effort. Do not underestimate the importance of a trust and a board working in unity for the good of the club.

If anything good has come Out of the off the field issues the last few years it’s that the club, the board and fans have never been so aligned and united. The board understand the fans and the fans are behind the board in what we are trying to do.

With the arrival of Jim Bentley hopefully everyone can get behind the team and finally the club can really concentrate on building a successful club.

The league table might not reflect it but we are in as strong a position to move forward as we have ever been.
This fantastic Board of Directors on 10:49 - Aug 30 with 2141 viewstruenorth

I would also agree with the comments made, the board has done a fantastic job given the hand they were dealt.

On a related point, I'm a season ticket holder that's kept up to speed with the development, but don't quite get the finer details of the shenanigans.

Can someone explain:

— how much has the legal fund raised?
— what has it been spent on?
— how much, if any, is there left to raise?

I understand the directors have again dipped into their own pockets to purchase the latest set of shares. Will the bucket shaking be extended to repay them?

TN

Poll: BBM or relegation?

This fantastic Board of Directors on 10:58 - Aug 30 with 2118 viewsSuddenLad

This fantastic Board of Directors on 10:49 - Aug 30 by truenorth

I would also agree with the comments made, the board has done a fantastic job given the hand they were dealt.

On a related point, I'm a season ticket holder that's kept up to speed with the development, but don't quite get the finer details of the shenanigans.

Can someone explain:

— how much has the legal fund raised?
— what has it been spent on?
— how much, if any, is there left to raise?

I understand the directors have again dipped into their own pockets to purchase the latest set of shares. Will the bucket shaking be extended to repay them?

TN

In answer to your last point, I think it was reported that there was a shortfall of approximately £2,500 between monies raised and legal funds due.

The Trust newsletters are a great source for this kind of information.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

This fantastic Board of Directors on 11:14 - Aug 30 with 2073 viewsjudd

This fantastic Board of Directors on 10:58 - Aug 30 by SuddenLad

In answer to your last point, I think it was reported that there was a shortfall of approximately £2,500 between monies raised and legal funds due.

The Trust newsletters are a great source for this kind of information.

There will be a Trust newsletter out on Thursday.

There are plans to collect at 2 more home games and there is a fund raising concert to be announced.

Poll: What is it to be then?

This fantastic Board of Directors on 11:23 - Aug 30 with 2048 viewsZac_B

This fantastic Board of Directors on 11:14 - Aug 30 by judd

There will be a Trust newsletter out on Thursday.

There are plans to collect at 2 more home games and there is a fund raising concert to be announced.

Not a drug-fuelled Queen concert, I hope?
This fantastic Board of Directors on 11:27 - Aug 30 with 2037 viewsjudd

This fantastic Board of Directors on 11:23 - Aug 30 by Zac_B

Not a drug-fuelled Queen concert, I hope?

Given what Moggy collected on the Ratcliffe recently, I couldn't say with any certainty

Poll: What is it to be then?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024