Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Luton have won something 19:49 - Feb 8 with 2011 viewshighleverhoopL

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/top-50-worst-places-live-29162459
Luton have won something on 20:06 - Feb 8 with 1911 viewsbosh67

I have lived in Luton for 18 years now. Mainly because I can't find my way out. But seriously, although it isn't the best example of architecture it actually is one of the most convenient places I have ever lived. M1 is 2 minutes away, I can walk to the airport in 10 minutes, be on a train and into London inside an hour, get to a hospital in less than 10 minutes. It has some lovely open spaces and Luton Hoo is perhaps the most beautiful hotel and building in the country. I can be there in 5 minutes. It's just the football team! :)

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Luton have won something on 20:40 - Feb 8 with 1818 viewshighleverhoopL

Fair enough, just a light hearted post - Reading is on the list twice!
Luton have won something on 22:00 - Feb 8 with 1672 viewsLowerloftLad

Luton have won something on 20:40 - Feb 8 by highleverhoopL

Fair enough, just a light hearted post - Reading is on the list twice!

Anyone from 1st to 13th should be able to sue the mirror.

No one should ever have to be told that Birmingham is a better place to live than there own town or city.
[Post edited 8 Feb 2023 22:00]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Luton have won something on 22:10 - Feb 8 with 1635 viewsSydneyRs

This must be why Luton fans are all so angry.
Luton have won something on 23:00 - Feb 8 with 1571 viewscolinallcars

Years ago, I worked for a firm that had an office in Luton but closed it down.
I had to oversee the decommisioning of the office - they said it would take at least a week and rather than drive from London to Luton and back every day, I could book an hotel for the week.
I said no, ta, I quite like driving.
Luton have won something on 08:36 - Feb 10 with 1325 viewsStevenageRanger

Luton have won something on 20:06 - Feb 8 by bosh67

I have lived in Luton for 18 years now. Mainly because I can't find my way out. But seriously, although it isn't the best example of architecture it actually is one of the most convenient places I have ever lived. M1 is 2 minutes away, I can walk to the airport in 10 minutes, be on a train and into London inside an hour, get to a hospital in less than 10 minutes. It has some lovely open spaces and Luton Hoo is perhaps the most beautiful hotel and building in the country. I can be there in 5 minutes. It's just the football team! :)

I have played golf at Luton Hoo and its a lovely place.

See they are aiming to have it as a Ryder Cup venue in the future https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-64176544
Luton have won something on 08:48 - Feb 10 with 1311 viewsbosh67

Luton have won something on 08:36 - Feb 10 by StevenageRanger

I have played golf at Luton Hoo and its a lovely place.

See they are aiming to have it as a Ryder Cup venue in the future https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-64176544

Yes if they redevelop the course it is a fantastic venue. Perhaps the most beautiful hotel in the UK.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Luton have won something on 09:52 - Feb 10 with 1264 viewsSilsoe_Rs

Luton have won something on 20:06 - Feb 8 by bosh67

With you on this Bosh, living in Silsoe 5 mins from Luton the transport links are great, I have Wrest Park on my doorstep and Ampthlll Park round the corner, only downside is for first time in an age Luton Town fans seem to be out in their droves lauding it up over doing the double on us 🙁
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024