Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So has EBJ been asked to leave? 07:19 - Mar 3 with 3282 viewsscooby

not seen anything on about the rumours of EBJ being asked to resign last weekend, any truth to it?

Personally, why would you resign and be jobless when you can be fired and paid? bit of an odd ask if true
So has EBJ been asked to leave? on 09:36 - Mar 3 with 3068 viewsBainesy15

I don't believe this for a second. The board have made mistakes and are struggling but they're not completely inept, especially not with general business workings...
So has EBJ been asked to leave? on 11:07 - Mar 3 with 2883 viewsrkershaw

So has EBJ been asked to leave? on 09:36 - Mar 3 by Bainesy15

I don't believe this for a second. The board have made mistakes and are struggling but they're not completely inept, especially not with general business workings...

Christ on a bike...I'm hearing rumours that our beloved 'captain' has actually managed to string a sentence together to fill a 12 second Twitter feed.....seems to be a running theme this 12 seconds business......!! ;)
So has EBJ been asked to leave? on 11:27 - Mar 3 with 2827 viewsDaleiLama

So has EBJ been asked to leave? on 11:07 - Mar 3 by rkershaw

Christ on a bike...I'm hearing rumours that our beloved 'captain' has actually managed to string a sentence together to fill a 12 second Twitter feed.....seems to be a running theme this 12 seconds business......!! ;)

There's a full 4 minutes out there.

I just couldn't bring myself to listen ............

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

So has EBJ been asked to leave? on 13:10 - Mar 3 with 2626 viewsKnavesmireBob

So has EBJ been asked to leave? on 11:27 - Mar 3 by DaleiLama

There's a full 4 minutes out there.

I just couldn't bring myself to listen ............

You might be surprised mate, I'd say it's worth your time and an unexpectedly good listen. Horses for courses and all that but I thought he came across well. Respect to the interviewer too for asking some probing questions. My over-riding emotion though after listening to it is frustration - so many open goals missed off the pitch this season, obviously it's all about what happens on a match day but little things like this can do so much to build transparency, understanding and ultimately connection between fans and players. That we've had so few of these insights is a real shame.
So has EBJ been asked to leave? on 14:41 - Mar 3 with 2395 viewsDaleiLama

So has EBJ been asked to leave? on 13:10 - Mar 3 by KnavesmireBob

You might be surprised mate, I'd say it's worth your time and an unexpectedly good listen. Horses for courses and all that but I thought he came across well. Respect to the interviewer too for asking some probing questions. My over-riding emotion though after listening to it is frustration - so many open goals missed off the pitch this season, obviously it's all about what happens on a match day but little things like this can do so much to build transparency, understanding and ultimately connection between fans and players. That we've had so few of these insights is a real shame.

Well, it was marginally better than I expected, but for him to say the players need to stay confident is an absolute nonsense from one of the least confident teams to take the field. They aren't confident enough to take a man on in the most part, they aren't confident to take a shot at goal when it presents itself, they aren't confident in possession, in defence, midfield or attack and the manager has little confidence in them too. I know I've picked on one little thing in isolation, but that's all it takes to wind me up these days, when I know this team has played like it doesn't care too often in this campaign.

Of course I'll cheer them on on Saturday, but my problem now is words have no meaning to me anymore - points are the only thing that matters. Their performance needs to do the talking, not the players or the manager. Otherwise the words are just empty.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024