Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Retired Millwall hooligan names "hardest" rival firm 09:00 - Apr 19 with 8454 viewsAnotherJohn

This may amuse some of our regular posters.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1759446/millwall-football-hooligan-cardiff-cit

Personally I would rather go back to that time in ancient history when Swans and Bluebirds supporters got along amicably. However, some dark memories of being waylaid en route to a cup-tie against Crystal Palace at Ninian Park mean that I understand why some might think ill of our cousins.
Retired Millwall hooligan names "hardest" rival firm on 09:21 - Apr 19 with 4937 views1983

Fat old "hooligan" of ********* talks about hooligan fights with *********

Funny how these old p1ss pots can remember things from over 40 years ago? I can just about remember where I parked my car! and its always the other firms number out weight their's...blah blah blah

Its been done to death its very boring and sad now, not been my thing for a very long time but some old men do seem to get hard ons about it but if you want to talk about firms & mobs...etc Russia Euros 2016 say no more. They put it all to bed and made England/ British hooligans look like exactly what they are old, fat, drunk,coked up,racist nobody's living off the past...
Take the dog for a walk and go blackberry picking with the kids ffs mun it's a lot more enjoyable than talking drivel.
[Post edited 19 Apr 2023 9:28]

Retired Millwall hooligan names "hardest" rival firm on 09:34 - Apr 19 with 4897 viewsonehunglow

Retired Millwall hooligan names "hardest" rival firm on 09:21 - Apr 19 by 1983

Fat old "hooligan" of ********* talks about hooligan fights with *********

Funny how these old p1ss pots can remember things from over 40 years ago? I can just about remember where I parked my car! and its always the other firms number out weight their's...blah blah blah

Its been done to death its very boring and sad now, not been my thing for a very long time but some old men do seem to get hard ons about it but if you want to talk about firms & mobs...etc Russia Euros 2016 say no more. They put it all to bed and made England/ British hooligans look like exactly what they are old, fat, drunk,coked up,racist nobody's living off the past...
Take the dog for a walk and go blackberry picking with the kids ffs mun it's a lot more enjoyable than talking drivel.
[Post edited 19 Apr 2023 9:28]

Wear some protection when blackberry picking
Their thorns are tricky

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Retired Millwall hooligan names "hardest" rival firm on 09:44 - Apr 19 with 4895 viewsKeithHaynes

What an absolute fantasist. People getting stabbed etc, no news reported on this, there would be something even after such a long time. Surely people can spot a bullshitter when they see one ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Retired Millwall hooligan names "hardest" rival firm on 10:00 - Apr 19 with 4872 viewsTogg

Retired Millwall hooligan names "hardest" rival firm on 09:44 - Apr 19 by KeithHaynes

What an absolute fantasist. People getting stabbed etc, no news reported on this, there would be something even after such a long time. Surely people can spot a bullshitter when they see one ?

300 on to 3000 yea! Sheer numbers would over run you. If true.
During the bad old hooligan days at the Vetch, I can never remember 3000 actually fighting. Even when Chelsea arrived.
It's all passe now and nothing to be proud about.
[Post edited 19 Apr 2023 10:01]
Retired Millwall hooligan names "hardest" rival firm on 14:38 - Apr 19 with 4680 viewsKeithHaynes

Retired Millwall hooligan names "hardest" rival firm on 10:00 - Apr 19 by Togg

300 on to 3000 yea! Sheer numbers would over run you. If true.
During the bad old hooligan days at the Vetch, I can never remember 3000 actually fighting. Even when Chelsea arrived.
It's all passe now and nothing to be proud about.
[Post edited 19 Apr 2023 10:01]

PM’d you mate 👍

Retired Millwall hooligan names "hardest" rival firm on 15:11 - Apr 19 with 4644 viewsbennytheblue

Late 70’s and 80’s was always quite brutal in many places if we are to believe what we read…..
The worst I’ve probably seen with my own eyes at Ninian Park was millwall in august 2000 I think it was? They got hammered that day. Assumed that’s what ginger Bob was on about. Really never saw much bother here from when I started going 87/88 as there were barely any away fans in div 3/4 to cause trouble with.
Retired Millwall hooligan names "hardest" rival firm on 16:02 - Apr 19 with 4568 viewsTogg

Retired Millwall hooligan names "hardest" rival firm on 15:11 - Apr 19 by bennytheblue

Late 70’s and 80’s was always quite brutal in many places if we are to believe what we read…..
The worst I’ve probably seen with my own eyes at Ninian Park was millwall in august 2000 I think it was? They got hammered that day. Assumed that’s what ginger Bob was on about. Really never saw much bother here from when I started going 87/88 as there were barely any away fans in div 3/4 to cause trouble with.

I was never involved but saw a lot go on.
I went to the Crystal Palace game at Ninian in the early 80s with a few mates. We went on the Bob Bank. It was kicking off everywhere. No shadow dancing either.
Retired Millwall hooligan names "hardest" rival firm on 16:26 - Apr 19 with 4529 viewsKeithHaynes

Retired Millwall hooligan names "hardest" rival firm on 16:02 - Apr 19 by Togg

I was never involved but saw a lot go on.
I went to the Crystal Palace game at Ninian in the early 80s with a few mates. We went on the Bob Bank. It was kicking off everywhere. No shadow dancing either.

That was an interesting night often forgotten in the minds of those from Cardiff who profess to be of that mindset, funny how very few of them mention it,

Login to get fewer ads

Retired Millwall hooligan names "hardest" rival firm on 16:27 - Apr 19 with 4526 viewsKeithHaynes

Retired Millwall hooligan names "hardest" rival firm on 15:11 - Apr 19 by bennytheblue

Whatever ‘Finger Bob’ is on I’ll have a pint 😂

Retired Millwall hooligan names "hardest" rival firm on 16:56 - Apr 19 with 4496 viewsbennytheblue

Retired Millwall hooligan names "hardest" rival firm on 16:26 - Apr 19 by KeithHaynes

That was an interesting night often forgotten in the minds of those from Cardiff who profess to be of that mindset, funny how very few of them mention it,

It was a cockney who stabbed a jack wasnt it? No a cardiff fan….?
Retired Millwall hooligan names "hardest" rival firm on 17:28 - Apr 19 with 4464 viewsKeithHaynes

Retired Millwall hooligan names "hardest" rival firm on 16:56 - Apr 19 by bennytheblue

It was a cockney who stabbed a jack wasnt it? No a cardiff fan….?

Yes, the person was a palace fan killed himself in prison.

That night as I said has long been forgotten in the minds of many. 21k est Swans fans there that night. Mind you despite Cardiff being overrun two mates of the time a lad from Pembroke and one from Haverfordwest now sadly no longer with us, both Cardiff fans were fully behind the Jacks night.

1980 was the year : I genuinely believe this was the game which really cemented the rivalry between Swansea and Cardiff leading on from the New Year’s Day fixture two weeks before at Swansea then the Easter fixture in Cardiff that year which was mayhem with more fighting on the bob bank, that reached the BBC national news headlines that night.

Then at the xmas it was the 3-3 at your place.

As I said those 1980 fixtures don’t seem to feature in the books 😉

Retired Millwall hooligan names "hardest" rival firm on 18:07 - Apr 19 with 4422 viewsbennytheblue

Retired Millwall hooligan names "hardest" rival firm on 17:28 - Apr 19 by KeithHaynes

Yes, the person was a palace fan killed himself in prison.

That night as I said has long been forgotten in the minds of many. 21k est Swans fans there that night. Mind you despite Cardiff being overrun two mates of the time a lad from Pembroke and one from Haverfordwest now sadly no longer with us, both Cardiff fans were fully behind the Jacks night.

1980 was the year : I genuinely believe this was the game which really cemented the rivalry between Swansea and Cardiff leading on from the New Year’s Day fixture two weeks before at Swansea then the Easter fixture in Cardiff that year which was mayhem with more fighting on the bob bank, that reached the BBC national news headlines that night.

Then at the xmas it was the 3-3 at your place.

As I said those 1980 fixtures don’t seem to feature in the books 😉

Did swansea have hoolies back then though? I always remember my older bro saying when he was going early 80’s as a trendy that the jacks were still skin heads….😂 I think when you rose up under Toshack the lovin ended, if there ever really was one. Like you say some w wales bluebirds might well have gone to watch you back then, don’t think that happened after 1984 though?
Retired Millwall hooligan names "hardest" rival firm on 18:22 - Apr 19 with 4375 viewsKeithHaynes

Retired Millwall hooligan names "hardest" rival firm on 18:07 - Apr 19 by bennytheblue

Did swansea have hoolies back then though? I always remember my older bro saying when he was going early 80’s as a trendy that the jacks were still skin heads….😂 I think when you rose up under Toshack the lovin ended, if there ever really was one. Like you say some w wales bluebirds might well have gone to watch you back then, don’t think that happened after 1984 though?

Well being punks and skins was the thing then.
Donkey jackets etc. Cardiff even today has a decent skin following. My dear brother and your very best friend is mates with many.

What you wore didn’t make you any better 😉

In days with thousands following the swans there would always be a large group of nutters, that 3-3 game Swansea fans in all four parts of Ninian. ( visually proven in the footage ) Cardiff didn’t get up for it until 83/ 84 ish in terms of hooliganism hence little written about them until then.

The Bristol Rovers book is worth checking out. Chris knows.

Retired Millwall hooligan names "hardest" rival firm on 18:48 - Apr 19 with 4304 viewsbennytheblue

Retired Millwall hooligan names "hardest" rival firm on 18:22 - Apr 19 by KeithHaynes

Donkey jackets etc. Cardiff even today has a decent skin following. My dear brother and your very best friend is mates with many.

In days with thousands following the swans there would always be a large group of nutters, that 3-3 game Swansea fans in all four parts of Ninian. ( visually proven in the footage ) Cardiff didn’t get up for it until 83/ 84 ish in terms of hooliganism hence little written about them until then.

Plenty going on with cardiff through the 70’s dint you know? No casuals back then. I think Man Utd’s visit in 77 is particularly famous for all the wrong reasons, but that was life in the uk back then. Tough times….
I’ve had a good few encounters with cardiffs skins too, particularly as I was a mod in the main. Think there was the oppressed lot and a Greek guy called ‘Greeky’ who used to chase us around cardiff city centre in the early 80’s….scary days they were.
How is your bro? Doesn’t post much these days? Mellowed by fatherhood maybe?
Retired Millwall hooligan names "hardest" rival firm on 18:50 - Apr 19 with 4288 viewsKeithHaynes

Retired Millwall hooligan names "hardest" rival firm on 18:48 - Apr 19 by bennytheblue

Plenty going on with cardiff through the 70’s dint you know? No casuals back then. I think Man Utd’s visit in 77 is particularly famous for all the wrong reasons, but that was life in the uk back then. Tough times….
I’ve had a good few encounters with cardiffs skins too, particularly as I was a mod in the main. Think there was the oppressed lot and a Greek guy called ‘Greeky’ who used to chase us around cardiff city centre in the early 80’s….scary days they were.
How is your bro? Doesn’t post much these days? Mellowed by fatherhood maybe?

Doing as he is told 😉

The oppressed are some of the most decent Cardiff lads I’ve ever known, I’ve known the originals since 82.

You shouldn’t have had a target on your backs 😂👍

Retired Millwall hooligan names "hardest" rival firm on 18:50 - Apr 19 with 4288 viewsChippy69

80/81 was mayhem every Saturday ,home and away
Some very brutal memory's

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

Retired Millwall hooligan names "hardest" rival firm on 18:56 - Apr 19 with 4279 viewsChippy69

That dunker anal up the road fantasises Night and day about things he never got involved in
All hear say from people who were really there
T w a t

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

Retired Millwall hooligan names "hardest" rival firm on 19:02 - Apr 19 with 4270 viewsbennytheblue

Retired Millwall hooligan names "hardest" rival firm on 18:50 - Apr 19 by KeithHaynes

Doing as he is told 😉

The oppressed are some of the most decent Cardiff lads I’ve ever known, I’ve known the originals since 82.

You shouldn’t have had a target on your backs 😂👍

I know lol….they couldn’t catch me though so I just about survived. Gobby young t w a t I was….
Retired Millwall hooligan names "hardest" rival firm on 19:02 - Apr 19 with 4270 views1983

In work now with a Millwall fan and asked him about this person apparently he has been slated by Millwall fans for this interview and is being called the Jason Mariner of Millwall poor old Bob.

I know another club that has a self proclaimed leader like this fella, always in the tent looking out.
[Post edited 19 Apr 2023 19:03]

Retired Millwall hooligan names "hardest" rival firm on 19:06 - Apr 19 with 4253 viewsTogg

Retired Millwall hooligan names "hardest" rival firm on 18:07 - Apr 19 by bennytheblue

Yes. We were always in the old 4 th or maybe 3rd whilst Cardiff were always pushing for Division 1. Hence the support coming from South West Wales for Cardiff. Very much like Swansea now have good support from Valleys for being successful. Much of South Wales is open to success.
That night at Ninian was awful. A Swans lost his life.
There were thousands of Swans fans (as they were known then) on the Bob Bank. Many singing ' we've taking the Bob Bank' but there was a hardcore of Cardiff ( not Sole Crew then) getting stuck in. The police eventually separated the two factions.
This was never mentioned in any of JRR Abrahams books. Maybe because he was still in nappies at the time.
I remember a late relative going to support Cardiff against Man Utd in the old Second Division. At the time Utd hoards would run rampage everywhere.
Retired Millwall hooligan names "hardest" rival firm on 19:08 - Apr 19 with 4251 viewsTogg

Retired Millwall hooligan names "hardest" rival firm on 18:56 - Apr 19 by Chippy69

That dunker anal up the road fantasises Night and day about things he never got involved in
All hear say from people who were really there
T w a t

Rhonda Boys think he's a right dick!
Retired Millwall hooligan names "hardest" rival firm on 19:25 - Apr 19 with 4235 viewsChippy69

Retired Millwall hooligan names "hardest" rival firm on 19:08 - Apr 19 by Togg

Rhonda Boys think he's a right dick!

The Real Rsoul crew boys also think he's a penis

Retired Millwall hooligan names "hardest" rival firm on 19:37 - Apr 19 with 4201 viewsbennytheblue

Retired Millwall hooligan names "hardest" rival firm on 18:22 - Apr 19 by KeithHaynes

Ps what was millwall Bob on about in the late 70’s talking about 3/4,000 cardiff hooligans? Was he lying for no reason or is he just another fantasist ? 😂😂
Retired Millwall hooligan names "hardest" rival firm on 19:46 - Apr 19 with 4189 viewsChippy69

Retired Millwall hooligan names "hardest" rival firm on 19:37 - Apr 19 by bennytheblue

Ps what was millwall Bob on about in the late 70’s talking about 3/4,000 cardiff hooligans? Was he lying for no reason or is he just another fantasist ? 😂😂

He had lunch with Anal for some pointers. just before the interview😒

Retired Millwall hooligan names "hardest" rival firm on 19:51 - Apr 19 with 4177 viewsKeithHaynes

Retired Millwall hooligan names "hardest" rival firm on 19:37 - Apr 19 by bennytheblue

I think he forgets that the passage of time has many memories.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024