Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Frank McAvennie has warned West Ham against the £50m signing of Ward Prowse 13:54 - May 24 with 5118 viewsI_would

“Listen he can take a free-kick and he can take a corner, but has he got that grit and determination in midfield? I don’t know,”

“As I say we’ve got good players. Ward-Prowse is a good player, but we’ve got good players. Some players are not getting a game like Fornals, he’d be in the same bracket as that.

“I don’t think he’d come to West Ham to play cup games. I don’t see why he’d do that. I think he’s a decent player but I don’t think he’s going to come to West Ham and make them better. I don’t think so.

“He’d fit into it with good players but he won’t take them up a level. No disrespect to him, he’s a good player, but they’ve got good players and I don’t think he comes in and takes them up.

“He’s not won anything, so he’s not a winner and he’s not going to make them a better team. I don’t think he’d be a good signing.”

Looks like he's seen through the hype and Prowsey's pumped up pass stats. Doesn't look like he's going to get an offer of Premiership football after all, shame. Still all you misguided ,collectively hysteric, Prowsey droolers will be happy to see him aid and abet the new manager with the sideways backward dynamic style of play we've got to look forward to.

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

Frank McAvennie has warned West Ham against the £50m signing of Ward Prowse on 14:19 - May 24 with 5036 viewsPatfromPoole

Who is going to be your target of hate next season, sir?

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Frank McAvennie has warned West Ham against the £50m signing of Ward Prowse on 14:20 - May 24 with 5034 viewsI_would

Frank McAvennie has warned West Ham against the £50m signing of Ward Prowse on 14:19 - May 24 by PatfromPoole

I don't hate him. I just have to balance the view.

Frank McAvennie has warned West Ham against the £50m signing of Ward Prowse on 14:22 - May 24 with 5029 viewsI_would

Frank McAvennie has warned West Ham against the £50m signing of Ward Prowse on 14:19 - May 24 by PatfromPoole

A quick question for you. Have you enjoyed Prowse captaining us all the way down into the Championship?

Frank McAvennie has warned West Ham against the £50m signing of Ward Prowse on 17:05 - May 24 with 4905 viewskingslandstand1

I think it will probably still be JWP as I can't see him leaving. At the end of the day, we arr the right size club fir him as he's not a top 6 player
He has been our mainstay over the last few years and we'd havd been well and truly stuffed without his dead vall goals for whatever reason
He may well go to a top 10 club but he wouldn't be 1st choice for some of those
I certainly want him to stay as he's one if the few on the books that actually shows some loyalty and I'd guess he does help the team and runs his gut out all over the pitch.
So we'll see. He could be the catalyst to get us back up
Frank McAvennie has warned West Ham against the £50m signing of Ward Prowse on 17:26 - May 24 with 4878 viewsMessysaints

Did you really just copy and paste a comment from a broke, drug addict, drug dealing, womenising piss head? LOLOLOL
Frank McAvennie has warned West Ham against the £50m signing of Ward Prowse on 17:39 - May 24 with 4848 viewsI_would

Frank McAvennie has warned West Ham against the £50m signing of Ward Prowse on 17:26 - May 24 by Messysaints

Did you really just copy and paste a comment from a broke, drug addict, drug dealing, womenising piss head? LOLOLOL

Seems to know a hell of a lot more than you. LOL LOL LOL.

I suppose you'd like to have Prowsey leading from the front as Captain in the Championship. He's certainly done us proud as Captain to get us to our lowest ebb for decades. Only problem is now, after all the hype about him going to a top team, he'll be going nowhere whilst we pay 100k pw for a lazy back passing jogger who can't tackle, dribble or shoot.

Frank McAvennie has warned West Ham against the £50m signing of Ward Prowse on 17:46 - May 24 with 4839 viewsMessysaints

Frank McAvennie has warned West Ham against the £50m signing of Ward Prowse on 17:39 - May 24 by I_would

Seems to know a hell of a lot more than you. LOL LOL LOL.

I suppose you'd like to have Prowsey leading from the front as Captain in the Championship. He's certainly done us proud as Captain to get us to our lowest ebb for decades. Only problem is now, after all the hype about him going to a top team, he'll be going nowhere whilst we pay 100k pw for a lazy back passing jogger who can't tackle, dribble or shoot.

Obviously not, because like majority of players, he will have a relegation clause,

This lazy cant tackle or pass mid, he is top in play creator, has passed twice as many times forwards as the nearest player at the club, is 87 places higher than the nearest Saints players on chances created, and is top on distance covered again like every single season he has been with us, He is also the clubs leading defensive player.. brill rght?

Top attacking player.
And top defensive player. Funny shit right?
Frank McAvennie has warned West Ham against the £50m signing of Ward Prowse on 17:56 - May 24 with 4818 viewsSFC_Referee

Already asked on the last thread he did about him, but never got a response. Still my money will be on either Livermento if he stays, or maybe a new striker if we do get in the sorta forward we need

Poll: Should Russel Martins be sacked if we don’t win playoffs

Login to get fewer ads

Frank McAvennie has warned West Ham against the £50m signing of Ward Prowse on 19:02 - May 24 with 4742 viewskingslandstand1

Frank McAvennie has warned West Ham against the £50m signing of Ward Prowse on 17:46 - May 24 by Messysaints

Obviously not, because like majority of players, he will have a relegation clause,

This lazy cant tackle or pass mid, he is top in play creator, has passed twice as many times forwards as the nearest player at the club, is 87 places higher than the nearest Saints players on chances created, and is top on distance covered again like every single season he has been with us, He is also the clubs leading defensive player.. brill rght?

Top attacking player.
And top defensive player. Funny shit right?

I'm sure I read somewhere there was no relegation clause
Frank McAvennie has warned West Ham against the £50m signing of Ward Prowse on 19:45 - May 24 with 4701 viewsMessysaints

Frank McAvennie has warned West Ham against the £50m signing of Ward Prowse on 19:02 - May 24 by kingslandstand1

I'm sure I read somewhere there was no relegation clause

ive only seen people say he has no relegation release clause eg, transfer clause, Most epl players out side of the top 6? have relegation wage drop 10 - 50 % clauses in contracts just like most championship player have promotion wage incresses if promoted.

Take note i said "most " - ive not actually seen his contract, so obviously guessing and getting 4 from 2+1 from this article " https://www.dailyecho.co.uk/sport/23521496.southampton-players-reportedly-40-per "
Frank McAvennie has warned West Ham against the £50m signing of Ward Prowse on 20:56 - May 24 with 4638 viewsI_would

Frank McAvennie has warned West Ham against the £50m signing of Ward Prowse on 19:45 - May 24 by Messysaints

ive only seen people say he has no relegation release clause eg, transfer clause, Most epl players out side of the top 6? have relegation wage drop 10 - 50 % clauses in contracts just like most championship player have promotion wage incresses if promoted.

Take note i said "most " - ive not actually seen his contract, so obviously guessing and getting 4 from 2+1 from this article " https://www.dailyecho.co.uk/sport/23521496.southampton-players-reportedly-40-per "

Relegation clause, Transfer Clause, Sanity Clause. Who cares let's just hope we get rid of the sloth. He's our slowest player and all the stats are bollix.

Frank McAvennie has warned West Ham against the £50m signing of Ward Prowse on 21:00 - May 24 with 4636 viewskingslandstand1

Frank McAvennie has warned West Ham against the £50m signing of Ward Prowse on 19:45 - May 24 by Messysaints

Like you say, none of us have a clue really and I'd be surprised if there wasn't one, but it may even have been listening to a Solent commentary that I go it (or it's an age thing ....). Anyway as I said, I'd like him to stay unless we've got 2 or 3 seriuosly good players for the dosh rather than mercenaries
Frank McAvennie has warned West Ham against the £50m signing of Ward Prowse on 21:15 - May 24 with 4616 viewsMessysaints

Frank McAvennie has warned West Ham against the £50m signing of Ward Prowse on 20:56 - May 24 by I_would

Relegation clause, Transfer Clause, Sanity Clause. Who cares let's just hope we get rid of the sloth. He's our slowest player and all the stats are bollix.

Only cause they prove you wrong.

if he leaves, you wont come back, and we all wont get to laugh at you.
Frank McAvennie has warned West Ham against the £50m signing of Ward Prowse on 10:09 - May 25 with 4420 viewsNumber_58

Frank McAvennie has warned West Ham against the £50m signing of Ward Prowse on 20:56 - May 24 by I_would

The thing about JWP is that no matter how bad things were getting he never hid. Unlike you who went AWOL everytime he scored another worldie or dragged the team up by its shirt tails. JWP deserves to be playing in the Prem, but I hope he stays just to p*ss off ungrateful muppets like you.
Frank McAvennie has warned West Ham against the £50m signing of Ward Prowse on 11:03 - May 25 with 4384 viewsPaleRider

Frank McAvennie has warned West Ham against the £50m signing of Ward Prowse on 10:09 - May 25 by Number_58

The thing about JWP is that no matter how bad things were getting he never hid. Unlike you who went AWOL everytime he scored another worldie or dragged the team up by its shirt tails. JWP deserves to be playing in the Prem, but I hope he stays just to p*ss off ungrateful muppets like you.

For me there are two problems:

1) JWP should not be captain;
2) His corners are not good enough.

However, he doesn't hide and has been a great servant. I hope that he stays and is allowed to play more to his strengths.

I wish I_Would would give it a break - apart from anything else the constant whining is just tedious.
Frank McAvennie has warned West Ham against the £50m signing of Ward Prowse on 11:57 - May 25 with 4360 viewsI_would

Frank McAvennie has warned West Ham against the £50m signing of Ward Prowse on 11:03 - May 25 by PaleRider

However, he doesn't hide and has been a great servant. I hope that he stays and is allowed to play more to his strengths.

I wish I_Would would give it a break - apart from anything else the constant whining is just tedious.

Points 1 and 2 correct.
He doesn't hide cos he's too slow.
All you Prowsey droolers are hilarious. Keep it up!

Every day I will praise Prowsey; his greatness no one can fathom. One generation will commend Prowsey's works to another; they will tell of Prowsey's mighty acts. (couple of assists and relegation)

Frank McAvennie has warned West Ham against the £50m signing of Ward Prowse on 21:30 - May 27 with 4093 viewsMessysaints

Frank McAvennie has warned West Ham against the £50m signing of Ward Prowse on 11:03 - May 25 by PaleRider

how many players have more assists from set plays than jwp? Erikson? Not a very long list i must say. How do you rate players like KDB? if JWPs are not good enough, How do you rate all those behind him?
Only his team mates can really say if he is a gd captain or not. those who dont sit in the dressing room just have an opinion, its not uncommon for clubs to switch captain if the rest of the team dont agree with him.
[Post edited 27 May 2023 21:31]
Frank McAvennie has warned West Ham against the £50m signing of Ward Prowse on 12:37 - May 28 with 3908 viewsI_would

Frank McAvennie has warned West Ham against the £50m signing of Ward Prowse on 21:30 - May 27 by Messysaints

how many players have more assists from set plays than jwp? Erikson? Not a very long list i must say. How do you rate players like KDB? if JWPs are not good enough, How do you rate all those behind him?
Only his team mates can really say if he is a gd captain or not. those who dont sit in the dressing room just have an opinion, its not uncommon for clubs to switch captain if the rest of the team dont agree with him.
[Post edited 27 May 2023 21:31]

I notice you're not Messi Saints.

You're obviously family to Prowsey and that's nice to stick together like that regardless of reality. Good on you, he needs support now that he looks like he's got Championship football to look forward to, plus a change of Captain, plus permanently out of the running for England.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024