Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
James Ward-Prowse’s valuation has been set at over £50 million 14:39 - Jun 8 with 5762 viewsI_would

As I predicted 50, 000 times, not going anywhere then. Ridiculous, laughable valuation. Reduce to £8-10m might get a few bites.

All you Prowsey droolers can be secure in the knowledge that our style of play will be exactly the same as last season. And the season before .............

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

James Ward-Prowse’s valuation has been set at over £50 million on 17:47 - Jun 8 with 5582 viewsSFC_Referee

Well tbf if West Ham are valuing Rice at £120M, then yeah Prowse probably is worth something like £50M, although whether we’ll get that for him or not is yet to be seen, as I’m sure that anyone who does buy him will be able to haggle it down a bit from there.

But anyway, so when Prowse does go, who’s your next target for the consistent complaints gonna be? Tino? Lyanco? Alcaraz? Whoever the new keeper is?

Poll: Should Russel Martins be sacked if we don’t win playoffs

James Ward-Prowse’s valuation has been set at over £50 million on 20:41 - Jun 8 with 5454 viewsI_would

James Ward-Prowse’s valuation has been set at over £50 million on 17:47 - Jun 8 by SFC_Referee

Well tbf if West Ham are valuing Rice at £120M, then yeah Prowse probably is worth something like £50M, although whether we’ll get that for him or not is yet to be seen, as I’m sure that anyone who does buy him will be able to haggle it down a bit from there.

But anyway, so when Prowse does go, who’s your next target for the consistent complaints gonna be? Tino? Lyanco? Alcaraz? Whoever the new keeper is?

It was Ralph and Prowsey for me. Ralph's gone so one to go.

James Ward-Prowse’s valuation has been set at over £50 million on 17:19 - Jun 9 with 5246 viewsMessysaints

I hope he stays, just cause i know it upsets dear I_would, that alone is worth 100 k a week.
James Ward-Prowse’s valuation has been set at over £50 million on 17:37 - Jun 9 with 5230 viewsI_would

James Ward-Prowse’s valuation has been set at over £50 million on 17:19 - Jun 9 by Messysaints

I hope he stays, just cause i know it upsets dear I_would, that alone is worth 100 k a week.

He never was going anywhere and he's never going to go anywhere and he won't be joining the England squad as he is being found out gradually and he's not good enough.

Yes it will be very painful to see him in the Championship with his pointless Captain's armband as he keeps pulling it up and wiping his nose every 10 seconds.

James Ward-Prowse’s valuation has been set at over £50 million on 17:47 - Jun 9 with 5213 viewsBlock8

James Ward-Prowse’s valuation has been set at over £50 million on 17:37 - Jun 9 by I_would

He never was going anywhere and he's never going to go anywhere and he won't be joining the England squad as he is being found out gradually and he's not good enough.

Yes it will be very painful to see him in the Championship with his pointless Captain's armband as he keeps pulling it up and wiping his nose every 10 seconds.

Strangely enough in some respects I sort of agree with you. Not on the point that JWP isn't a good player because he is & If he leaves us he will prove it.
However due to our short sighted decision to let Romeu leave we were forced into playing JWP in a more defensive role, which did nothing for his game or ours.
I personally hope he does go, for his own benefit and jus maybe you may eventually realise that he is a good footballer!
James Ward-Prowse’s valuation has been set at over £50 million on 18:08 - Jun 9 with 5180 viewsSonicBoom

Well three pundits on the radio discussed him today and said it was a no-brainer for any top 8 team to take him. They said he wouldn't start at the top 4 clubs but he would still be a great boost to any of the squads.
But yh hes championship level and useless....
James Ward-Prowse’s valuation has been set at over £50 million on 18:35 - Jun 9 with 5154 viewsI_would

James Ward-Prowse’s valuation has been set at over £50 million on 18:08 - Jun 9 by SonicBoom

Well three pundits on the radio discussed him today and said it was a no-brainer for any top 8 team to take him. They said he wouldn't start at the top 4 clubs but he would still be a great boost to any of the squads.
But yh hes championship level and useless....

So what you're saying is if he does join a decent squad then he'll be on the bench.

James Ward-Prowse’s valuation has been set at over £50 million on 20:36 - Jun 9 with 5111 viewsMessysaints

James Ward-Prowse’s valuation has been set at over £50 million on 17:37 - Jun 9 by I_would

did you want me to ask him if you can have it? i am sure when i next bump into him i can get you some of his snot if that what excites you.

You seem to be under the impression people care about the England team, Its managed by a loser who got the minimal out of a team that should have won its last two compititions, Couldnt even get to the next round of the nations league he has them playing that bad.
Login to get fewer ads

James Ward-Prowse’s valuation has been set at over £50 million on 22:02 - Jun 9 with 5061 viewsI_would

James Ward-Prowse’s valuation has been set at over £50 million on 20:36 - Jun 9 by Messysaints

did you want me to ask him if you can have it? i am sure when i next bump into him i can get you some of his snot if that what excites you.

You seem to be under the impression people care about the England team, Its managed by a loser who got the minimal out of a team that should have won its last two compititions, Couldnt even get to the next round of the nations league he has them playing that bad.

I don't watch it myself but Prowsey has been desperate for an England start in a competitive match. Hasn't managed it yet though maybe Southgate is playing his favourites instead of the top attacking midfielder's like Prowsey.

James Ward-Prowse’s valuation has been set at over £50 million on 07:01 - Jun 10 with 4964 viewsChesham_Saint

Ironically, I bet you’d like him at your beloved portsMouth…

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

James Ward-Prowse’s valuation has been set at over £50 million on 09:46 - Jun 10 with 4892 viewsMattFinish

I _Would are you secretly JWP’s stalker?
James Ward-Prowse’s valuation has been set at over £50 million on 10:19 - Jun 10 with 4874 viewsI_would

James Ward-Prowse’s valuation has been set at over £50 million on 09:46 - Jun 10 by MattFinish

Are you Prowsey droolers family?

James Ward-Prowse’s valuation has been set at over £50 million on 11:12 - Jun 10 with 4850 viewsChesham_Saint

James Ward-Prowse’s valuation has been set at over £50 million on 09:46 - Jun 10 by MattFinish

I had I_Would pegged as a skate, but then he posted some reasonable comments on other SFC issues, so I figure JWP must have upset him personally - maybe at school? Perhaps JWP took his place in the first XI or something?

Or maybe I_Would is a ‘she’ and JWP had his wicked way and then ghosted her?

James Ward-Prowse’s valuation has been set at over £50 million on 11:53 - Jun 10 with 4818 viewsI_would

James Ward-Prowse’s valuation has been set at over £50 million on 11:12 - Jun 10 by Chesham_Saint

I had I_Would pegged as a skate, but then he posted some reasonable comments on other SFC issues, so I figure JWP must have upset him personally - maybe at school? Perhaps JWP took his place in the first XI or something?

Or maybe I_Would is a ‘she’ and JWP had his wicked way and then ghosted her?

If you knew anything at all about any saints players you would already know that Prowsey is a genuine skate.

You are correct in assuming that Prowsey does upset me, however that's because he is slow, negative, quick to pass to keep his stats up, bad at tackling, no good at offensive triangles, not very good at penalties and not very good at corners. Oh, and a joke as a Captain.

James Ward-Prowse’s valuation has been set at over £50 million on 14:34 - Jun 10 with 4770 viewsMessysaints

James Ward-Prowse’s valuation has been set at over £50 million on 11:53 - Jun 10 by I_would

If you knew anything at all about any saints players you would already know that Prowsey is a genuine skate.

You are correct in assuming that Prowsey does upset me, however that's because he is slow, negative, quick to pass to keep his stats up, bad at tackling, no good at offensive triangles, not very good at penalties and not very good at corners. Oh, and a joke as a Captain.

you missed " in my opinion "
James Ward-Prowse’s valuation has been set at over £50 million on 15:36 - Jun 10 with 4736 viewsI_would

James Ward-Prowse’s valuation has been set at over £50 million on 14:34 - Jun 10 by Messysaints

you missed " in my opinion "

Well he is a skate, fact, but my disquisition on Prowsey is my own opinion as you say.

James Ward-Prowse’s valuation has been set at over £50 million on 17:22 - Jun 11 with 4445 viewsMonksway

Some crazy figures always get bandied about at this time in the window. There are a lot of pretty good midfielders on the market including Lavia and I think that will reduce the actual price for JWP. I think he would do well at the six clubs below the Champions League teams and would also improve Newcastle, Arsenal and Man U's squads. I think he'll end up at West Ham for around £25-30 million. I'd like to see him go to Brighton where I think he would do really well.
James Ward-Prowse’s valuation has been set at over £50 million on 20:52 - Jun 11 with 4346 viewsChesham_Saint

James Ward-Prowse’s valuation has been set at over £50 million on 11:53 - Jun 10 by I_would

This is just another case of “what have the Romans ever done for us?”

You list supposed failures of JWP, but there are 10 other fvckwits on the field with him at any one time and not one of them has generally played better than him.

And yes, of course I know about his skate background and how his family had season tickets at the Old Girl.

Your constant petty criticisms are simply not justified. He must have really upset you in a past life.

James Ward-Prowse’s valuation has been set at over £50 million on 11:12 - Jun 12 with 4161 viewsI_would

James Ward-Prowse’s valuation has been set at over £50 million on 20:52 - Jun 11 by Chesham_Saint

This is just another case of “what have the Romans ever done for us?”

You list supposed failures of JWP, but there are 10 other fvckwits on the field with him at any one time and not one of them has generally played better than him.

And yes, of course I know about his skate background and how his family had season tickets at the Old Girl.

Your constant petty criticisms are simply not justified. He must have really upset you in a past life.

Saints have had 3 years of constant mediocrity to failure with Prowsey playing every bl**dy week and I'm sick of it, simple. When he was banned we played a lot better and had decent results in all three matches.

James Ward-Prowse’s valuation has been set at over £50 million on 14:23 - Jun 12 with 4079 viewssaint901

A player like JWP shows their worth when they are not there.

Mr I_would claims that we played better and had better results when he was banned, but the opposition was weaker, the team played in a desperate uncontrolled manner and one that was unsustainable over a season, we got lucky.

Without JWP we'd be left with Lavia (young and/or injured), Ely (out of his depth), SA (moody), Djenpo (inconsistent), Diallo (not good enough), Smallbone (lightweight), Orsic (not interested), Alcaraz (better as a forward), Aribo (better on the bench).

I'd be interested in who Mr I_would could have played and how, to get a better result.
James Ward-Prowse’s valuation has been set at over £50 million on 14:38 - Jun 12 with 4068 viewsI_would

James Ward-Prowse’s valuation has been set at over £50 million on 14:23 - Jun 12 by saint901

A player like JWP shows their worth when they are not there.

Mr I_would claims that we played better and had better results when he was banned, but the opposition was weaker, the team played in a desperate uncontrolled manner and one that was unsustainable over a season, we got lucky.

Without JWP we'd be left with Lavia (young and/or injured), Ely (out of his depth), SA (moody), Djenpo (inconsistent), Diallo (not good enough), Smallbone (lightweight), Orsic (not interested), Alcaraz (better as a forward), Aribo (better on the bench).

I'd be interested in who Mr I_would could have played and how, to get a better result.

Ralph replaced the banned Prowsey with Diallo who played well and, as I've said, we had good results for those matches.

It is hilarious that you should think this was us getting lucky for alL three games.

As regards choosing a better side, anyone couldn't have done worse than the shower of s**t that played every week. So my answer would be anyone in any position.

James Ward-Prowse’s valuation has been set at over £50 million on 14:31 - Jun 14 with 3821 viewsUTS1885

I imagine west ham and brighton will be interested and can his current wages.
James Ward-Prowse’s valuation has been set at over £50 million on 23:02 - Jun 14 with 3706 viewsMattFinish

James Ward-Prowse’s valuation has been set at over £50 million on 10:19 - Jun 10 by I_would

Are you Prowsey droolers family?

No I’m not completely obsessed with him

Do you secretly have pictures of him 😉
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024