Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Qpr shop 11:27 - Sep 18 with 1500 viewsstowmarketrange

The club sent me an email on Saturday with a code for 20% discount for my birthday and I tried to use it to buy a shirt with,but the discount wasn’t applied to the final bill.I also wanted to use my qpr cash to pay for a fair chunk of the remaining balance but that also wasn’t applied.
I sent them an email on Saturday that never got a response,but I received one today saying that my order had been dispatched.
I sent off another email today,but is there any other way of contacting them directly?Is the shop at the club the right people to contact,or are the online orders done somewhere else?
TIA

I just received an email from them and they’ve passed my original email on to their finance department.
[Post edited 18 Sep 2023 11:47]
Qpr shop on 12:06 - Sep 18 with 1415 viewsstevec

I once took them up on an offer of an advertising board, SAR side of the ground, which unbeknown to me at the time is judicially cut from any live match viewings subject to TV contractual rights, don’t ask me how.

Anyway, I’m still waiting for a reply and that was 30 years ago.
Qpr shop on 12:50 - Sep 18 with 1317 viewsSpongeParr

It will be 20% off non Errear stuff. Check the small print on it, wont apply to kits.
Qpr shop on 13:24 - Sep 18 with 1265 viewsStevenageRanger

Yepm what Sponge said. Rarely get discount on Kits. Normally just Leisurewear and other home bits.
Qpr shop on 13:57 - Sep 18 with 1184 viewsstowmarketrange

It was the yellow training top and it’s all sorted now thanks to Katie.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024