Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Quotes from WBA forum, post match..... 23:09 - Mar 6 with 3335 viewsAirtomoreira

I’m shocked at why they are at the bottom.

Could have easily lost by 2 or 3 in the end, I will take the point and move on tbh.

QPR should be challenging for the top two on that performance

Great point, completely undeserved. If we’d won that it would have been the biggest robbery i could have remembered for a while. What odds to lay QPR being relegated because they absolutely will not be.

Sam Field is a good CM at this level. Can't deny him his joy at sticking it to us twice after being treated poorly by us.

We were battered by a better team but hung on.

Be livid as a qpr fan. Countless corners, blatant handball on line, missed pen.

QPR as good as any team we've faced based on the continuous pressure they put us under.

Great result in the end. Yes we looked awful. But that was mainly down to QPR pressing high and fast.

Thought Kipre was save of game but Furlong beat him to it.

Delighted to get a point from that. We were dodgy for sure, but how good were QPR? Was very impressed with them
Quotes from WBA forum, post match..... on 00:01 - Mar 7 with 3039 viewsngbqpr

On the comments under the BBC report, referencing the Hawthorns game as well as tonight, a Baggie said "QPR are the best and worst team we've played this season"

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Quotes from WBA forum, post match..... on 00:23 - Mar 7 with 2929 viewsManinBlack

Strange quote on the BBC report that Cook nearly stole it for QPR but for Darnell. This implies that we would not have deserved a winner. The word stole in the context of the game is probably one of the most inappropriate words used by the Beeb.
Quotes from WBA forum, post match..... on 00:28 - Mar 7 with 2878 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Quotes from WBA forum, post match..... on 00:23 - Mar 7 by ManinBlack

Strange quote on the BBC report that Cook nearly stole it for QPR but for Darnell. This implies that we would not have deserved a winner. The word stole in the context of the game is probably one of the most inappropriate words used by the Beeb.

However it got stolen from us by the other WBA defender so they got some of the story right
Quotes from WBA forum, post match..... on 00:33 - Mar 7 with 2853 viewsManinBlack

Quotes from WBA forum, post match..... on 00:28 - Mar 7 by CLAREMAN1995

However it got stolen from us by the other WBA defender so they got some of the story right

They didn't get any of it right as the implication is a winner by us would not have been deserved. 100% incorrect..
Quotes from WBA forum, post match..... on 00:48 - Mar 7 with 2762 viewsqueensparker

Some good stuff in here too. Gracious fan base giving us credit tonight

https://www.wbaunofficial.org.uk/showthread.php?tid=32954&page=38

“I haven’t seen us dominated in a game like that since the Premier League” is a good one

Plus someone recommending a cheeky bet on us to go up next year
Quotes from WBA forum, post match..... on 09:03 - Mar 7 with 2158 viewsTheChef

Had a nice chat with Baggies fans walking up to the ground.

Decent fans and proper club.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Quotes from WBA forum, post match..... on 09:20 - Mar 7 with 2044 viewsAntti_Heinola

Quotes from WBA forum, post match..... on 00:33 - Mar 7 by ManinBlack

They didn't get any of it right as the implication is a winner by us would not have been deserved. 100% incorrect..

Yeah I think their headline was something like 'QPR earn dramatic draw to deny West Brom' - er... how about 'West Brom earn dramatic draw to deny QPR'?
Only one team in it.

Before we go clapping ourselves on the back too much let's remember this was not a typical performance by us. It was by some distance our best home performance of the season, not even slightly better, but light years better than 95% of our other home performances. At the moment it's the exception, not the rule. And I suspect that's the message Marti will give the players too.

Bare bones.

Quotes from WBA forum, post match..... on 10:47 - Mar 7 with 1746 viewsParkRoyalR

Quotes from WBA forum, post match..... on 09:20 - Mar 7 by Antti_Heinola

Yeah I think their headline was something like 'QPR earn dramatic draw to deny West Brom' - er... how about 'West Brom earn dramatic draw to deny QPR'?
Only one team in it.

Before we go clapping ourselves on the back too much let's remember this was not a typical performance by us. It was by some distance our best home performance of the season, not even slightly better, but light years better than 95% of our other home performances. At the moment it's the exception, not the rule. And I suspect that's the message Marti will give the players too.

i would argue this is a typical performance of our now current squad,

Especially now Marti has successfully integrated the dogs (Cook, Dunne + Field) with the ballers (Willock, Andersen + Chair).
Login to get fewer ads

Quotes from WBA forum, post match..... on 12:48 - Mar 7 with 1304 viewsRs_Holy

Quotes from WBA forum, post match..... on 12:51 - Mar 7 with 1274 viewsCateLeBonR

Quotes from WBA forum, post match..... on 00:01 - Mar 7 by ngbqpr

On the comments under the BBC report, referencing the Hawthorns game as well as tonight, a Baggie said "QPR are the best and worst team we've played this season"

They’re the best and worst team I’ve seen this season too!
Quotes from WBA forum, post match..... on 14:27 - Mar 7 with 1044 viewsderbyhoop

Quotes from WBA forum, post match..... on 12:51 - Mar 7 by CateLeBonR

They’re the best and worst team I’ve seen this season too!

Sometimes in the same game

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024