Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So, we are the best in Wales….. 09:05 - May 8 with 874 viewsbennytheblue

whatever that means?
Well, it certainly doesn’t feel like it.
Not much between us, where do we go from here?
No doubt it hasn’t felt like a good season for you lot? It hasn’t for me, a few very lucky wins have knocked us up a few places, goal difference tells all.
Got no faith in Bulet, he won’t play our youth and they are the only ones who give one, rather replace them with overpaid loans like bowler and grant. I despair.
So, we are the best in Wales….. on 10:04 - May 8 with 801 viewsChippy69

You have always been the best in Wales
At being Knobheads
No need to thank me

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

So, we are the best in Wales….. on 10:41 - May 8 with 759 viewsKeithHaynes

Speaking to a well informed Wales journalist this week, he tells me R. Colwill will go this summer, but his price won’t be high.and nowhere near speculation.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

So, we are the best in Wales….. on 12:43 - May 8 with 672 viewsheatwave

Hearty congratulations.
Just goes to prove what can happen if your prepared to wait for it.
I suspect in a couple of years we will both be fighting to be Wales number 2.
So, we are the best in Wales….. on 12:49 - May 8 with 668 viewsbennytheblue

So, we are the best in Wales….. on 10:41 - May 8 by KeithHaynes

Speaking to a well informed Wales journalist this week, he tells me R. Colwill will go this summer, but his price won’t be high.and nowhere near speculation.

The guy who started to really perform when given a chance towards the end of the season…..I wouldn’t blame him for moving to be honest.
So, we are the best in Wales….. on 13:27 - May 8 with 624 viewsKeithHaynes

So, we are the best in Wales….. on 12:43 - May 8 by heatwave

Hearty congratulations.
Just goes to prove what can happen if your prepared to wait for it.
I suspect in a couple of years we will both be fighting to be Wales number 2.

I can see Wrexham falling out of line with profit and sustainability unless of course the owners invest millions. And that comes with clauses. Especially getting agents to do their bidding.

So, we are the best in Wales….. on 13:43 - May 8 with 592 viewsRhonddaSwans

So, we are the best in Wales….. on 10:41 - May 8 by KeithHaynes

One of my mates that supports cardiff has mentioned Arsenal for Ruben.
I burst out laughing.

Poll: Will we beat Poland?

So, we are the best in Wales….. on 14:05 - May 8 with 575 viewsReslovenSwan1

So, we are the best in Wales….. on 13:43 - May 8 by RhonddaSwans

One of my mates that supports cardiff has mentioned Arsenal for Ruben.
I burst out laughing.

Rubin is a rare talent. Laugh all you like. Cardiff have real talent coming through while Swansea are wasting time with mediocre players like Cullen 25 who is getting worse not better.

Open goals missed and missed the goal altogether with a penalty. Grimes then hits his straight at the keeper. What do they do all week.

Wise sage since Toshack era

So, we are the best in Wales….. on 14:09 - May 8 with 568 viewsKeithHaynes

So, we are the best in Wales….. on 14:05 - May 8 by ReslovenSwan1

Rubin is a rare talent. Laugh all you like. Cardiff have real talent coming through while Swansea are wasting time with mediocre players like Cullen 25 who is getting worse not better.

Open goals missed and missed the goal altogether with a penalty. Grimes then hits his straight at the keeper. What do they do all week.

In Grimes case count his money. 75k basic a month we have been told. 🤷🏻‍♂️ Maybe he is on a goal bonus and missed it on purpose to save the club a few notes.

Login to get fewer ads

So, we are the best in Wales….. on 15:19 - May 8 with 514 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

So, we are the best in Wales….. on 14:05 - May 8 by ReslovenSwan1

I agree he’s talented but he can barely last half hour without looking knackered.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

So, we are the best in Wales….. on 15:49 - May 8 with 500 viewsbennytheblue

So, we are the best in Wales….. on 14:09 - May 8 by KeithHaynes

In Grimes case count his money. 75k basic a month we have been told. 🤷🏻‍♂️ Maybe he is on a goal bonus and missed it on purpose to save the club a few notes.

What? That PL wages…surely not? I thought your wage bill was about the same as ours
So, we are the best in Wales….. on 15:51 - May 8 with 497 viewsReslovenSwan1

So, we are the best in Wales….. on 15:19 - May 8 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

I agree he’s talented but he can barely last half hour without looking knackered.

Recently he has been staying on the field. The Welsh and English fans in terms of football are inversely proportional.

The English get totally carried away with their talents while Welsh downplay talent and promote mediocre players who always work hard turn up on time but have no talent.

Wise sage since Toshack era

So, we are the best in Wales….. on 16:49 - May 8 with 459 viewsSullutaCreturned

So, we are the best in Wales….. on 15:49 - May 8 by bennytheblue

What? That PL wages…surely not? I thought your wage bill was about the same as ours

You're mistaken mun, a first choice captain in the EPL woud be on 75k per week, not per month. It's about 17.5k per week.

Still too much in my opinion.
So, we are the best in Wales….. on 16:56 - May 8 with 449 viewsKeithHaynes

So, we are the best in Wales….. on 15:49 - May 8 by bennytheblue

Just shy of 18k a week.

So, we are the best in Wales….. on 17:08 - May 8 with 428 viewsbennytheblue

So, we are the best in Wales….. on 16:56 - May 8 by KeithHaynes

Just shy of 18k a week.

Rightio yeah that’s more like it got my month/weeks confused. Its truly amazing you can be such an average player and earn almost a million pounds a year these days
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024