Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just By Pure Chance Chatted with Joey T 15:41 - Jul 22 with 1492 viewsdale58

I had a Docs appointment today at Cutgate surgery and luckily it was set for the time that some of the team was there to promote the new dragon. I only had to hang around for a few extra mins before BBM, JK, Twadfather, Joey T and Jack the kitman turned up plus the usual PR type people. I'm guessing there will be pics on the OS soon

I got the chance to briefly talk with Marc and Joey T to wish them both the best for this season.

Joey I got the chance to talk with the longest and he tells me he is fully over the back spasm problem and ready to play again. He picked up the strain on the first day back of pre-season.
I also asked him about KH and as we can all prolly guess he commented that KH and SE are very similar except he says SE is quieter and more thoughtful. FB on the other hand as we can all guess is in Joey's words "the voice".

Just wanna finish by saying Joey is one hell of a nice guy and lets hope he has a successful season for us. It would be nice to see him getting the success we would wish for him as a local lad

The Avi is Dave Cross Forgotten Legend

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024