Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone for Steve Parkin? 19:44 - Jan 14 with 2313 viewsleicesterdale

Experienced, and we're desperate aren't we?
Knows a good footballer (Holt, Lambert etc), and may have learned from previous man management mistakes?
Third time lucky..............
Anyone for Steve Parkin? on 19:46 - Jan 14 with 2301 viewsborodale4

For knows a good footballer, read.....knows a good forward.....Platt, Connor, Dagnall, Holt, Lambet......cant remember him signing many decent defenders though...
Anyone for Steve Parkin? on 19:48 - Jan 14 with 2273 viewslurker

Inexperienced at this level..... and shit. Would rather have Ince, and that's saying something!
Anyone for Steve Parkin? on 19:50 - Jan 14 with 2244 viewsprestondale

Absolutely not!
Anyone for Steve Parkin? on 19:51 - Jan 14 with 2226 viewsRobbiebox

Anyone for Steve Parkin? on 19:50 - Jan 14 by prestondale

Absolutely not!

I would without question
Anyone for Steve Parkin? on 20:05 - Jan 14 with 2190 viewsColDale

A return for Parkin would be far too divisive. After today, I think we need to be looking long term rather than short term.
Anyone for Steve Parkin? on 20:11 - Jan 14 with 2162 viewsBigKindo

With those strikers in Div 2 who needed defenders..........
Anyone for Steve Parkin? on 20:17 - Jan 14 with 2127 viewsdalenumber2

Anyone for Steve Parkin? on 20:05 - Jan 14 by ColDale

A return for Parkin would be far too divisive. After today, I think we need to be looking long term rather than short term.

I agree that the club needs some consistency - we have had more loan players than I can keep up with this season. We have been chopping and changing every game without giving players chance to gel with each other. We now have BOG and Ormerod but what's the point of a one month loan - we will be back to the drawing board in a couple of week's time when they go back to Blackpool. Who is that defender we signed when Beech took over and why haven't we seen him? Why have we so many 'anonymous' players in our squad?
Get a manager in to steady the ship and build up a good consistent squad. If we go down, so be it, but let's go down with a fighting spirit.
Sadly, I don't think Beech is the man for this job. I don't know who is, though.
Rant over.
Anyone for Steve Parkin? on 21:16 - Jan 14 with 2040 viewsmaybee

Behave!!! No no no. It was woeful last time..he was taking us out of L2 all right, but in the wrong direction.

Sadly, I feel that we are about as clueless now as we were then.
Login to get fewer ads

Anyone for Steve Parkin? on 21:21 - Jan 14 with 2002 viewsSFD

I would go for Ince he did well at Macc in similar circs and at least we would play with some passion.
Anyone for Steve Parkin? on 21:22 - Jan 14 with 1988 viewsmaybee

Anyone for Steve Parkin? on 21:21 - Jan 14 by SFD

I would go for Ince he did well at Macc in similar circs and at least we would play with some passion.

Ince did next to buggerall at Macc. Everyone in football will tell you that it was Ray Matthias who did the day to day stuff; Ince was just the front man.
Anyone for Steve Parkin? on 21:23 - Jan 14 with 1984 viewsSFD

Anyone for Steve Parkin? on 21:22 - Jan 14 by maybee

Ince did next to buggerall at Macc. Everyone in football will tell you that it was Ray Matthias who did the day to day stuff; Ince was just the front man.

Well get them both in then we need some motivation from somewhere
Anyone for Steve Parkin? on 21:28 - Jan 14 with 1970 viewsDoris

Anyone for Steve Parkin? on 21:21 - Jan 14 by SFD

ince,fookin tozzer golfplaying big gob arsehole fookin ince,now i know you are on a wind up arnt you ??? the day that c--t walks into the club on a paid basis is the day i support burnley(spit)
Anyone for Steve Parkin? on 21:29 - Jan 14 with 1964 viewsSFD

Anyone for Steve Parkin? on 21:28 - Jan 14 by Doris

ince,fookin tozzer golfplaying big gob arsehole fookin ince,now i know you are on a wind up arnt you ??? the day that c--t walks into the club on a paid basis is the day i support burnley(spit)

five minutes not bad that, but honestly who would want to come here, sh1t squad no money etc etc
Anyone for Steve Parkin? on 21:33 - Jan 14 with 1949 viewsDoris

Anyone for Steve Parkin? on 21:29 - Jan 14 by SFD

five minutes not bad that, but honestly who would want to come here, sh1t squad no money etc etc

it took me 4 mins to get the feathers out of my mouth
Anyone for Steve Parkin? on 21:33 - Jan 14 with 1944 viewsRAFC1907

Parkin - Sean McAuley said he is the best manager he ever played for the way in which he got the best out of players and got the team playing together, had a cracking first spell with us, however on his return he did well to keep us up and then it didnt seem to progress...worked at Hull when they were in the Premier League, I dont know what hes doing now.

Ince - I think he would be fantastic, his hunger, his drive to win, doesnt take any crap 'apart from us lot' although he did his talking on the pitch and thats why we hate him.

Poll: Bottomley...

Anyone for Steve Parkin? on 21:34 - Jan 14 with 1942 viewsSFD

Anyone for Steve Parkin? on 21:33 - Jan 14 by Doris

it took me 4 mins to get the feathers out of my mouth

Anyone for Steve Parkin? on 21:36 - Jan 14 with 1927 viewsDoris

Anyone for Steve Parkin? on 21:33 - Jan 14 by RAFC1907

Parkin - Sean McAuley said he is the best manager he ever played for the way in which he got the best out of players and got the team playing together, had a cracking first spell with us, however on his return he did well to keep us up and then it didnt seem to progress...worked at Hull when they were in the Premier League, I dont know what hes doing now.

Ince - I think he would be fantastic, his hunger, his drive to win, doesnt take any crap 'apart from us lot' although he did his talking on the pitch and thats why we hate him.

sorry not biting at a second pizz take
Anyone for Steve Parkin? on 21:39 - Jan 14 with 1917 viewsRAFC1907

Anyone for Steve Parkin? on 21:36 - Jan 14 by Doris

sorry not biting at a second pizz take

Yeah...cos your opinion means loads aswell

whoosshh

Poll: Bottomley...

Anyone for Steve Parkin? on 21:40 - Jan 14 with 1908 viewsDoris

Anyone for Steve Parkin? on 21:39 - Jan 14 by RAFC1907

whoosshh

3 mins SFD i win
Anyone for Steve Parkin? on 21:40 - Jan 14 with 1908 viewsDoris

whoosshh

double post ,got excited sorry
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Anyone for Steve Parkin? on 21:42 - Jan 14 with 1896 viewsSFD

Anyone for Steve Parkin? on 21:40 - Jan 14 by Doris

3 mins SFD i win

On fire my man
Anyone for Steve Parkin? on 21:45 - Jan 14 with 1879 viewsDoris

whoosshh

i actually felt the tornado go past just before the hurricane came thundering through.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024