Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
VERY POWERFUL DOCUMENTARY 20:44 - Oct 29 with 2821 viewsBanned4ever

this is one of the most powerful documentary's I have seen its very emotional
its 40mins long but worth watching
VERY POWERFUL DOCUMENTARY on 22:02 - Oct 29 with 2765 viewsFrog

Perverts and sex offenders in the church? Is there no end to such shocking surprises?
VERY POWERFUL DOCUMENTARY on 01:51 - Oct 30 with 2679 viewsBanned4ever

VERY POWERFUL DOCUMENTARY on 22:02 - Oct 29 by Frog

Perverts and sex offenders in the church? Is there no end to such shocking surprises?

The scale of it was massive I had heard about it happening but never realised the whole scale of it shocking .
VERY POWERFUL DOCUMENTARY on 16:44 - Oct 31 with 2469 viewsTomRAFC

i work in the mental health sector and the more we see publicity drawn to these issues the more our referals sky rocket with people finally given the confidence to come forward. some recent some from over half a century ago.

It is impossible to put into words the absolute torment and devastation a child who suffers sexual abuse must then live with.

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

VERY POWERFUL DOCUMENTARY on 20:02 - Oct 31 with 2406 viewsBanned4ever

VERY POWERFUL DOCUMENTARY on 16:44 - Oct 31 by TomRAFC

i work in the mental health sector and the more we see publicity drawn to these issues the more our referals sky rocket with people finally given the confidence to come forward. some recent some from over half a century ago.

It is impossible to put into words the absolute torment and devastation a child who suffers sexual abuse must then live with.

its heart breaking mate. the sexual abuse of children needs to be open and not covered up for decaids it should not be taboo.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024