Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My view 18:31 - Dec 26 with 1881 viewsleicesterdale

Not seen the team play this season, managed to get to today's game as it was fairly local.
It seems fairly straighforward to me where we are struggling. The defense was absolutely awful, I don't think anyone of them are up to the task.
We were pedestrian and clumsy, with absolutely nothing going forward from either full back, and often just booting the ball out of defense back to Burton.
So although we were able to pull back a 2-0 deficit, it seemed inevitable that Burton would score again.
This must have a very poor effect on the rest of the team, however well they play. their efforts may well be wasted.
A good team needs to be built from the back, and until we sort out defense, we will, sadly, be mid table at best.
My view on 19:15 - Dec 26 with 1756 viewsNewbury_Dale

Ryan Edwards got a good schoolling off Calvin Zola today. Couldnt live with his power.

We are crying out for some natural width. Just because 4-1-2-3 works for Barce dont mean its going to work for us. 4-4-2 all the way. Why play centre forwards as wingers ? I'd sooner have seen Joe Thompson playing right side of a four today than Grimes playing right side of a three.
My view on 19:19 - Dec 26 with 1730 viewsolympicdale

that last sentence sums it up perfectly, its nearly new year and we already need to rebuild the entire defence, not enough quality was brought in, in the summer, now coming back to bite us.

Life is a game of fate.

My view on 19:33 - Dec 26 with 1685 viewsmizfit

I'd rather take notice of someone who's seen more than one game
My view on 19:35 - Dec 26 with 1676 viewsSaxonDale

Burton made less mistakes so won the game, both teams were poor.
My view on 19:38 - Dec 26 with 1656 viewsleicesterdale

My view on 19:33 - Dec 26 by mizfit

I accept your point mizfit that I have only seen one game.

However, seeing the team as a one off, rather than every game, allows a fresh pair of eyes.

Oh, and take a look at our goals against column.

In my view, the whole defense needs replacing.
My view on 19:47 - Dec 26 with 1627 viewsSalwaDale

My view on 19:33 - Dec 26 by mizfit

Maybe his or her first game of the season but the comments are fairly accurate.

TBBT

My view on 19:52 - Dec 26 with 1607 viewscon_dale

My view on 19:38 - Dec 26 by leicesterdale

I accept your point mizfit that I have only seen one game.

However, seeing the team as a one off, rather than every game, allows a fresh pair of eyes.

Oh, and take a look at our goals against column.

In my view, the whole defense needs replacing.

Agree with u Leicester I have only been to 3 games and today i saw a team without width so there was no outlay from the full backs, two strikers playing wide were they don't want to be and one in the middle that couldn't be arsed today coz I think he ate to much turkey yesterday at least that's what the mrs said and she don't no much bout football lol
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024